Chapter 2

Be Safe In My Arms

Chapter 2 is here! Did you wait long?

So here it is! Read well ok??

I'm glad that some commented that they like the flirty Soo and Sica..:D

There'll be more encounters to come, but for now...

Enjoy reading!!:)))

 

 

 

Chapter 2

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

After I finished drinking my second brandy, I paid and left the counter and went to my friends. We talked about random things, but I never told them about the new mission that was given to me. And I haven’t read it yet so I don’t know what to tell them if they’ll bombarded me with questions, and I know when I tell them they’ll be worried and might want to join the mission also. So I just let them talk and I just nodded on their silly stories, then later on we bid our goodbyes and went on our own ways. Well, they have their own partner if they want to do other activities after our clubbing, they are responsible enough.

 

As I arrive on my place, I went straight to my room, removed my all clothes except for my boxers and slumped on my bed with my face buried on my pillows. Then I remembered the encounter I had at the bar, her milky white face and her soft-plum lips. I roll and face the ceiling.

 

“Jung Jessica, what have you done to me?” I said then closed my eyes. Then after a while a smirk is plastered on my face.

“If I meet you again, I’ll definitely won’t let you off.” I said in a soft voice while smiling.

 

I was about to drift off to sleep when I heard my phone ring.

 

Rrrrrriiiiinnnngggggg.... Rrrrriiiiiinnnnggggg....

 

“Aish! Who’s calling at this time? Aren’t they sleeping?” I complained but still answered my phone without looking who the caller is.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

“Soo.”

“Siwon-hyung?” I asked then looked at the screen of my phone, ‘it’s really him’ I thought. “Why are you calling me this late? Is there any problem?”

“Yes.” Then he scoffs. “A-about the… Mission.” I sense a worried tone on him but I ignored it because I don’t want him to worry. Siwon-hyung is like an older brother that I didn’t have. He always take good care of me even when we were still young. He always defend me to anyone who wants to have a fight with me and always gives me his food even though I already eaten. He was an idol in my eyes, I look up on him and I really salute his kindness on me.

“Oh! I haven’t seen the document yet hyung. I just arrived from clubbing with Yul and the gang.” I explained

“When are you going to stop being a secret agent?”

 

That question caught me off guard. It was my dream to become one of the top agent and then my idol, my one and only trusted person, beside my parents, asked me to stop reaching my dream?

 

“What?” I asked irritably.

I heard him sigh, “It’s not like I want you to stop pursuing your dream. I know you really want this job, but I can’t help myself thinking that you might get hurt now. Remember your last mission?”

 

Now it’s my turn to sigh. My last mission went too far from expected. It was about the missing boys and girls that were found dead in north and south Chungcheong. And what’s gross is that their missing their internal organs. So Yuri, Hyoyeon and I were sent in this mission. I was assigned to be one of the recruiter and finder of the kids that were to be kidnapped and Hyoyeon and Yuri were in charge of determining who the leader of this syndicate were. Unfortunately, I was caught in the act when I was trying to release the kids who were already in the room ready to be slaughtered and removed their organs to be sold. Yuri and Hyoyeon were able to escape and asked for backup from our company and the government’s army. It was a big syndicate and handled by a bid group from the black market. I was punched and beat to death and they also tried to slaughter me and removed my intestines to die, but the rescuers were fast enough and I was retrieved with complete organ in my body though I was drenched with my own blood because of the beatings I received. It took me 2 months to get well and cured, and another 3 months before I received and be able to return to the company. Of course my parents doesn’t want me to return but I pleaded until they allowed me. Siwon-hyung was one of the people who opposes me, he said that if I want to work I can be one of the technical or commanding group who’s at the office but assisting the on-field agents. I disagree because it doesn’t have any thrill, suspense and being a commanding agent, I will not be satisfied because I won’t be able to experience and achieve my goal.

 

“I won’t forget it hyung, but this is my dream. I love this job and no one can ever make me stop.” I said fiercely.

I heard him sighed again. “Okay then, read the document then decide. I want you to read it thoroughly and decide properly. Know all the consequences that might happen and the positive and negative outcomes that might happen. Okay? Do you copy?”

“Yes sir. Crystal Clear.”

“Very well then, I’ll say goodnight then. I’ll call it a day.”

“Goodnight hyung.” I said then I heard that he ended the call.

 

I sat properly and open the light on my lamp and saw the envelope where the document of my next mission is detailed. I grab the envelope, open and took out and read the document.

 

 

Confidential!

 

This is the next mission to be assigned to you Agent Choi Sooyoung. There was a report that there were 10 women from ages 17-24 were found gagged, and murdered for just 3 months, 2 months and 2 weeks to be exact, in the rural city of Hwaseong in Gyeonggi Province. There were 1 women to be seen each week and this wasn’t even reported on the news. This was kept and there must be a higher person or group behind this murder case. 7 out of 10 female are students of Kyung Hee University.

Your Mission is to disguise yourself as a student of the said school and socialize with the female students there to gather information. Some of them may know it and they might be threatened so it was kept.

You will be attending College of Business Administration, and your name will be Choi Summer, 22 years old, a happy go lucky person who loves to go clubbing after school. Lastly, you will be acting as a girl in this mission. Being a girl will be easier so that you can mingle with girls and you can easily gossip with same girls. There’s already a chemical or formula made to transform you into a girl. Though you are a girl, your physical strength will stay. But you must act like a girl and use your strength only when needed to remove confusion from other people.

Gadgets will also be provided, you may choose your workmates but you are the only one allowed to use the chemical because it is made for your body’s strength and stamina.

If there are any questions or things that are needed to be clarified, see Agent Siwon or Agent Donghae immediately. They’ll be waiting for your clarification and confirmation. Have a nice day.

 

 

I slumped on my bed and process what the document stated. So it is a murder case in a province, and I need to take Business Administration. Then I will be… my eyes widened and reread the document. I saw the paragraph that contains it and was shocked. ‘What?!! I will be a girl?!!’

 

 

 

I was trying to make it not a commedy type, but i can't help it.:D

This just come out of nowhere then poof. It became Kokocrunch!:))))

What do you think? want me to continue this mission of Soo wherein he will be a girl or not?

About the murder thing, it's based on true story though it's not every week,

i made some reasearch then i saw this article about the and murdered women in Hwaseong City.

So there! Did you enjoy it?

Comment and Subscribe if you liked it.:D

I'll be happy if there's an upvote too.:D

See you guys next time. Wait for me umm-kay?:))

 

Your Lazy Author,

YangMeiLi

 

 

p.s. Have you followed my twitter account? It's here... We can spazz there..:D Thank you!:))