Chapter 3

Be Safe In My Arms

Im so gald that you guys are enjoying my fic.:) *bows 90 degrees*

for those who subscribes and upvotes this story. Thank you very much.:) *bows 90 degrees again.*

to my unnies who supports me. Thank you.:) *smiles dorkly*

So here's chapter 3 everyone!!!!! Enjoy reading!:)))

 

Chapter 3

 

 

Siwon's POV

 

 

I woke up with the ring of my alarm, and I looked at my phone and saw a message from Sooyoung.

 

From: My Very Handsome Cousin

Siwon-hyung, come to work early, I’ll go to your office and let’s talk about this mission. By the way, Good morning Hyung. Have a breakfast ok? :)

 

I smiled on his text and laugh at the contact name he has on my phone. He is a very sweet little brother that I didn’t have. His my cousin but we grew up with each other so I acted as his older brother and guided him. I remembered the days during our younger years, he always gets into trouble and fights because of fighting the bullies in our school. He always acts like a hero to everyone, he doesn’t want anyone to get hurt especially those people who is close to his heart. He always sacrifices himself and help those who are in need even though he may end up hurting badly. So no one can stop me from being worried about him. But with his attitude and persistency, I know no one can make him stop with his duties.

 

Then his mission flashes into my mind. I am so worried with the mission given to Sooyoung, though I know this is not the first time he was given a mission, still with what had happen to him during his last mission, I don’t know if I want to see him in that state again. So I fixed my bed, take a shower and have some breakfast then leave my penthouse. I replied his text before driving to my office.

 

To: My Very Handsome Cousin

I coming now, are you on your way? Meet you there ok? Drive Safely Soo.

 

I placed my phone on the passenger seat and start drivinh to my office. I immediately went straight to my room and found Sooyoung seating on the sofa drinking coffee and eating bagel. He greeted me and offered me the food his eating.

 

“Hyung, you want some bagel?”

“It’s ok, I already ate.”

“Umm, okay.” He said then take a bit and munch his food. This shikshin really doesn’t stop munching foods.

“You haven’t eaten at your unit?”

“I have, but it is not enough.” He pouted. “So I ordered bagels and coffee to go and ate it here, as you can see” He pointed the box of bagel. “I thought you would want to share, but then I’m glad you don’t want so I can eat it all.” He finished the bagel on his hand and get another one from the box.

“Aish! Slowdown will you? No one’s having a race with you here. And I won’t take any of that so you go-slow okay? You might choke there.”

“I’m okay hyung, you worry much. Just trust me okay.”

“Okay, tell me if you’re done eating then we can talk about your mission.” I went straight to my desk and looked at the document about the mission of Sooyoung.

 

I was so immersed on reading the document then I saw Sooyoung already sitting in front of my desk.

 

“You’re done eating?”

“Not yet.” I raised my brow while looking at him questionably. “Don’t stare at me like that, I will continue eating later.” He smiled dorkily. Then he changed into a serious face. “So, let’s talk about the mission.”

 

Like seriously? He’s so good in diverting his mood.

 

“So, about the mission. Do you have any question?”

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I was driving back to my condominium, but then I decided to pass and stay to Han River first. When I want to think about things and formulate strategies, I always visit this place. I found a vacant bench and sat there. I remembered our conversation earlier with Siwon-hyung.

 

 

Flashback

 

“So, about the mission. Do you have any question?”

“Yeah, I got one.” I grabbed the document and read to him the things that got me confused. “Why do I need to be a girl? Kyung Hee University isn’t an all-girls university, Boys are allowed there.”

“Look here Soo, if you’ll be and act as a girl, you can easily socialize with the girls and…”

I butted and smirked. “Hyung, I easily socialize with girls.”

“Aish! Yeah, using your charms but you think they will tell it to you? Listen first okay?” I nodded. “So as I was saying, you as a girl can easily socialize with the female students in that university and there might be a chance that the syndicate will notice you and might be their prospect target.” He frowned after saying the possible outcome.

 

I know he’s worried that I, being an insider again in this mission, might get hurt again like what happened before. But we both know that we need to forget that and move on. We must think positive that nothing harmful will happen to me.

 

“Ah, I see. You have a point there. So…” he looked at me with a straight face. “Is the formula really effective? I mean, this document says that this will only work on me, but how did they know that it’s only compatible with me? Is there a side-effect that I should be careful?”

“Yeah, that’s really effective. We already tried it with models or substitute that most likely compatible and similar with your physical strength and stamina. There are no side-effect that you will have in your body, though you should be careful because when the medicine subsided and nearly will remove the effectiveness, you will feel dizzy so you need to bring always another set of capsule in you to be ready.” He stood up and fixed his coat. “Come, let’s go to the laboratory and let the scientists explain to you how to properly use it.”

 

 

I notice a female siting on the other bench beside me. She has a long blonde hair and maybe listening to a music because she has her headphone on with her eyes close and swaying her head in tune with the music. I stare at her and admire her feature. I didn’t notice that she already opened her eyes and caught me staring at her. She smiles and bows at me politely and smile again showing her eye smile. I return her gesture and bows too, I also shows her my smile. Then I divert my attention to the Han River, looks at the boats sailing on the river and close my eyes. I tried to act what she did and feel the relaxing river in front of me. Then I remembered what Seohyun has said.

 

 

Flashback

 

 

“This is CM1024 or Gender Changing Medicine, this formula is only effective with your genes and physical properties. It’s only effective every 12 hrs. so you need to always bring an extra in case of emergency.” Seohyun said in details while holding the capsule which contains the formula. It is a blue capsule which looks like a medicine for headaches.

 

Seohyun is the girlfriend of Hyoyeon who is one of my close friends who also works here. I am also close with Seohyun but my closest buddy is Yuri because he’s in the same field as mine and I have known him since Middle school. Hyoyeon and Yuri works as a field spy agent / detective like me, while Seohyun works as a scientist, Sunny and Yoona as the mechanic or gadget maker and Hyomin as the technical or commanding team. We have known each other as a relay, I have known Yuri and Sunny since middle school and with Hyoyeon when we became partners on my first mission. Then their partners came.

 

“When you feel dizzy, it means that the medicine is subsiding and you need to take another medicine or your true gender will show.” She then puts the medicine in the bottle. “And here’s CM1852.” She get a capsule on the other bottle in the table. It’s a red capsule but the shape is just like as the blue one. “This is True Gender Medicine, this capsule will let you shape back into your real gender even without waiting for 12 hrs. to finish the effect of CM1024.” She then put back the capsule in the bottle. “But remember, you can only drink this medicine twice a day only.”

“Each?” I ask her.

“Yes, each. If you exceed to this limit, you will immediately lose your energy and drop your physical stamina. So use it wisely. Okay Soo-oppa?” She asked then smiled at me.

“Yes, thank you for your hard work Seohyun.” I patted her back.

“It’s my job, oppa.”

“We need to go to the mechanic and gadget laboratory, you need to know and be familiarized with the gadgets that you will use.” Siwon-hyung said.

“Can I join?” Seohyun asked cutely.

“Of course maknae!” I said then smirked. “I know someone that is in there, I think he is staying there because Yoona asked for help with regards with one of the gadgets that I will use right?” I and she blushed so I pinched her cheeks. “Aigoo! Is our maknae blushing? You haven’t seen Hyoyeon-oppa yet but just hearing his name, you already blush.”

“Oppa!” She then spanked my arms and then pouted. “Stop teasing me.”

“Alright Soo, stop teasing her and lets go to the gadget laboratory.” Siwon-hyung then opened the door and let Seohyun out first.

“Such a gentleman Siwon-hyung.” I teased

“I am always a gentleman, and you must start to practice acting like a girl.” He teased back which led me to pout and I hear Seohyun giggled at my antics.

 

 

I opened my eyes and saw that the eye-smile lady is already siting in the same bench where I am siting. I caught her looking at me the she smiled again.

 

“Hello there, I am Hwang Tiffany but you can call me Tiff or Fany.” She then extends her arm for me to shake her hand.

“Hi there miss beautiful,” I grabbed her hand and kissed it and showed her my killer smile. “Choi Sooyoung at your service my lady.” She giggled and blushed.

“N-nice m-meeting you Sooyoung-shi.”

“Please drop the honorifics Fany, just call me Soo or maybe Oppa will do.” I said and winked to her.

 

 

 

So, how was the story? Sorry if it was Soofany here.

There's a reason for everything..:))

See how flirty Soo is? Tsch! Soo's such a playboy.. Tsk tsk!!

I might not update reguarly because my class will start today. And I'm still up! Wohoo.. I have afternoon class so i can still sleep..

Time check... its... 4:00am!!O.O why am i not yet sleepy???

So, i wanna hear your voices my dear readers!

Comment and Subscribe if you like this story. *smiles dorkly*

upvote too if you want. *pouts and shows a beautiful eyes*

See you guys next time...

 

Your Lazy Author,

YangMeiLi