Chapter 6

Be Safe In My Arms

Hello my dear readers!

First of all, I want to apologize for this super duper late update.

I know, it’s more than 1 month, but I was busy with school (academic and extra-curricular activities). and I was busy at home too, because of the opening of our store. And so on.. bla bla...

Second, I want to thank all the people who subscribed and upvote this story.

Thanks for the support you guys are giving me, it inspires me more to write.:))))

Lastly, this will just be a short update.

I just sneaked and tried to update for my dear readers. It’s the second day of my midterm exam week, so yeah.. I  have an exam later..T.T In just the first day, my brain already drained. Hahaha, but here’s an update and that’s how much I love all of you..<3 hahaha..:D

So please bear with me, and don’t leave this story. I’ll try my best to update again. Okie dokie??? Happy reading!!!:))))

 

 

Chapter 5

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

“Hello Sooyoung, it’s been a long time.”

 

I faced where the voice came from. That voice sounds so familiar to my ears. Like a melody that plays and makes me sway. And I saw the face that I had been longing for so long, the person I want to see is here in front of me. I stared at her for so long, mesmerized by her beauty, and it’s like the time stops and the people around us stops moving. But then, that moment ended when she snapped her fingers in front of my face.

 

“Hey! What happened to the flowery mouth guy I met because in this bar?” She teased me.

“Jessica” I whispered still mesmerized by the beautiful lady on front of me. “You’re here.”

 

Though it was so loud in the bar because of the loud music, I know she heard what I said because after I said her name, she placed her both hands on my nape and pulled me towards her until my face is about an inch away.

 

“Yes I am.” Then after she said that our lips automatically met. Longing for each other’s absence.

 

I don’t want to end that night, I just want to be with her. To get to know her well, to know what she likes, what she don’t like, but I can’t get close to anyone especially when I’m starting with a mission. I need to be careful to whom I should be close. So I immediately pulled out that kiss and stare at her for a few seconds.

 

“Why?” She asked and I know she was trying to read what I want to express through that look I am giving her.

“I just want to stare at you for a few seconds, I want to memorize each detail on your face so I can embed it in my heart.”

 

She giggled softly and said “I think I heard that line, but it sounds fresh and new when you said it.” She pinched my cheeks and pecked my lips again.

 

“If I’ll asked for a payment for every stolen kiss you make you might get bankrupt and I’ll be so rich right now.” I said and winked.

“It’s ok as long as it is your lips, I won’t hesitate to give all I have for you.”

 

‘Ok, I need to stop this. My heart is beating so fast and I don’t want to go further than this.’ I thought and decided to leave this place before anything happens between us. I think of a better excuse so I can escape though I know in my heart that to be with her is one of my dreams.

 

So I smiled and pecked her lips, and looked into her face again. This might be the last time that I’ll be seeing this beautiful angel in my eyes.

 

“Why does it feels like all the movements you make will be the last time you’ll do this to me? Is this goodbye?” She said and I can see and read in her face all the sadness.

 

I just smiled and kissed her forehead.

 

“I don’t know when will I see you again, but as I have said you’ve been engraved here in my heart.” I hold her hand and placed it in my chest and let her feel my heartbeat. “And from this day, you know that this heart beats for no one but you.”

 

I saw a tear flow in her eyes, I wiped it, bid goodbye and went out of the bar. I don’t know why but I know I had to do this. I should just believe in what they call destiny. If destiny is real, and I wish I was destined to be with her. And that maybe one day, if we were really meant to be together, we will eventually be together.

 

So I texted Yul and said that I already left. I just told him that I’m not feeling well and I need to rest early for tomorrow’s activity, the start of my mission.

 

 

 

 

How was it??? I told you it's too short...

Boring??? Yeah... And the mission will start already.. Yay!!!

By the way, I want to ask your opinion my dear readers. Which of these two should be my cover??

This? (the old one)

 

or this? (the new one)

comment your choice.. Thank you so much!!:))))

Till next time!!:))))))

 

 

Your Lazy Author,

YangMeiLi