Chapter 7

Be Safe In My Arms

 

Hello my dear readers!!!!!!

Happy New Year!!! Sorry if this was kinda late greetings!XD

Well, I can't help but update.

I don't want my readers to wait for nothing, you guys subscribed for this story. And as an author, I wrote this and I need to finish this too. right????:))))))

Well there's a saying that 'If there's a will, there's a way.' So if I really want to update, I can update. No excuse.. lol!XD

So here's an update for everyone!!!! Hope you'll like it.:)))

Enjoy reading!!!!!!:))))

 

 

 

Chapter 7

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

 

I woke up with the sound of the alarm. At instance, her image was the first thing I saw. I smiled and was about to touch her loving face, but then I realized that I was just imagining things. I was just picturing that she’s with me, so I immediately got up and fixed my things for school.

 

I drove my car to school and parked it near the university. But before I get out of my car and enter the campus, I drink that chemical that will change me into a girl. The chemical has a sweet and bitter taste just like the medicine that was given for sick children. When I swallowed the chemical or potion, I felt that my body was changing, I was a bit dizzy and my vision was a bit blurry. I feel my hair becomes long and wavy. My hands and fingers become smaller and shorter. My formed triceps and biceps were gone and was changed into a smooth and thin arms. The hairs in my legs were changed into a flawless long legs. And my firm torso was changed into a not so big .

 

“Why am I not given with a big melons?” I nagged.

 

Then a hologram screen appeared in the front windshield of my car.

 

“Sorry Soo.” Sunny appeared and giggled.

 

Then I notice Seohyun behind Hyoyeon and her face is blushing.

 

“What happened to Seohyun? What is she doing behind Hyoyeon? And why is she blushing?” I asked continuously and confused.

“Ah!” Hyo snapped, “It’s because she just realized that you’ll be seeing a body of a girl every day. Take note! All the body parts.” Hyo teased and immediately he received a smack from Seo.

 

I laughed on what Hyo said. Of course I know that I will see this every day, I also studied how a woman’s body work. I mean, what they feel. And how to take care of their body and proper hygiene.

 

“Don’t worry Seo, I’m not a byun like Hyoyeon.” I teased

“Yah!! I’m not byun!” Hyo nagged

“Soo’s just telling the truth Hyo, we all know it and you need to accept the fact.” Sunny added and laughed.

“Guys, I need to leave now. I need to be in the class now.” I said.

“Class or Cafeteria?” Hyo joked

“Both Maybe.” We laughed then Sunny reminded me all the things I need to be careful with, and the different side effects of the potion. They wished me luck and I bid goodbye.

 

 

I wish I can finish this mission so that I can find Jessica and confess to her what I truly feel. And I hope I won’t be too late before that day came. But for now, I need to make her as my inspiration in this mission.

 

 

I looked at my schedule given. ‘So my class is in F807, I need to be in F building 8th floor. And my first subject is Psychology.’ I thought and talked to myself.

 

 

I went into the class and seated next to the window, I saw everyone chatting. Well, they might know each other already because they are all 3rd year college students. And I am just a so called transferee in this class and in this university. I can see some boys looking at me and some girls that are whispering to each other while looking at me.

 

 

‘Oh well,’ I thought. ‘Girls really don’t want anyone to beat them.’ I look around the classroom and hoping to see a familiar face. Then on one corner, I can see a girl and a boy talking. The girl is calling someone on her pink case phone while the other one is just looking at the girl. Then I looked closely, because I think they look familiar to me.

 

 

I almost gave up, then I realized where I have seen them. I remembered seeing them in the park. And that girl that I owe a dinner, I haven’t contacted her yet. And as I have remembered, her name is Tiffany and the guy is Taeyeon. But I know they won’t recognize me anymore because I’m already a girl.

 

 

‘Well I guess that they will be my classmate in this subject, should I talk to them? They might have an idea on this case.’

 

 

I was zooning out then I realized that they were also looking at me now. So I just bowed and smiled at them. They did the same thing and then Tiffany stood up and walk near my seat. She was followed by Taeyeon, both of them grabbed a vacant chair and placed it near my seat and sat down.

 

 

“Hi, I’m Hwang Tiffany, and he is Kim Taeyeon.” I looked at her and bowed while she showed her eye-smile. I also bowed to Taeyeon. “And you are?” she asked.

“I’m Choi Summer, I’m a transferee. Please take care of me.” Then I smiled at them.

“Choi,” Tiffany said softly. “Excuse me but, do you happen to know a Choi? Choi Sooyoung?”

 

It’s as if I was poured with a bucket full of ice with water.

 

 

‘Did I join the ice bucket challenge?’ I joked in my head. ‘I need to think immediately, I can use the guy me to know details. Well I hope she knows something. Here goes nothing.’

 

 

I acted shocked, “How did you know him? He’s my cousin.”

“What a small world.” At instance she was so happy, it’s as if she was full charged. And her eye-smile can’t be erased in her face. “hmm, do you know much about him? Is he, uhm, busy right now? I mean for the past few days?” she bombarded me with questions and waiting eagerly for an answer. I looked at Taeyeon whose kind off looking pissed just by hearing the name Sooyoung.

‘What did I ever do to him?’ I asked in my mind. ‘I didn’t even make a move on her girl, and she’s not his. Tch! Jealous of nothing.’ I looked at Tiffany again and smiled, I know what to do now. ‘Sorry if I’ll use you for this mission, but I guarantee you’ll be safe and you can help save many lives.’

 

 

 

 

There you go. Hey!! Want some preview???:))))))

Well, I really love my readers so here you go. A preview for the next chapter.:))

 

 

PREVIEW!! (Chapter 8)

 

"Taeyeon!!!!!" Tiffany screamed his name and hugged him. "Sooyoung just asked me to have a dinner with him!"

 

"Jung Jessica!" the professor called her name while she entered in her class. Everyone looks at her. "You're still late, and this is the second meeting for this semester and you were absent on the first meeting. When will you ever go back to the old Jessica? Oh well, you can seat at the back of the transferee girl.”

 

 

 

 

Till next time! Wait for me patiently my dear readers!!!:)))

 

 

Your Lazy Author,

YangMeiLi