Chapter 4

Be Safe In My Arms

So here's another update..:D Yey!!!!

For those who subscribed, thank you. I'll try not to fail you guys and also my unnies!:)

Happy reading!^.^

 

 

 

Chapter 4

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I was totally mesmerized by his smile and gentleness. He was a package, wait let me rephrase it with he was a totally full package. He was like a god in Olympus that was sent here in earth in human form. I can see that he is tall because of his long legs, he has a handsome yet innocent face and has an attractive smile. He has an average body that you can determine that is very fit and healthy and comes to the gym regularly for body maintenance. He’s like a prince charming that every women in the world wants to have, a prince that can save you in any harm in life, a prince that will protect you and be with you always. Just exactly my style.

 

“So, what’s a pretty girl doing here alone in the Han River? Don’t you have any date?” I was cut off with my admiration scene with these questions.

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

“So, what’s a pretty girl doing here alone in the Han River? Don’t you have any date?” I asked her when I know she’s in the middle of checking me out.

“A-actually I was with a friend earlier but she left and told me to wait for her here. And then you saw me there,” she points at the bench where she was siting a while ago. “Listening to music.” She said then blushed.

“Oh, why would a friend of yours leave you without any company?” I said and notice that some of her hair has covered her face, so I tucked it behind her ears. “A beautiful girl like you shouldn’t be left alone here.” I smiled and winked at her again.

“Actually she’s my dorm mate, and she said she will talk to her sister for a while, so I told her that I will just stay here.”

 

I stand up and I extend my hand on her gesturing to stand up too.

 

“Text that friend of yours that you can’t wait for long and you already found someone to accompany you.” I said to her while she grab my hand and stand up. “And tell her that you will go home late because you will go somewhere. If it’s okay with you.”

“B-But we just met. I-I never go together with strangers.”

“So come with me and let’s get to know each other.” I smirked and saw her blush. I already found her blushing very cute. “Or you just want to stay here and let’s get to know each other here.

“Uhmm, okay. I’ll text her and tell her to just go straight to our dorm.” I saw her use her phone then hid it to her bag. “S-so” she scoffs and blushed. “Where are we going?”

“Where do you want to go?” I asked her.

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

Wow! Am I really going out with this stranger? This very handsome stranger. Oh my goodness, am I really a good person during my previous life so I was blessed and let me meet this guy in this life. I must not forget to thank my roommate for leaving me here in Han River alone.

 

“Where do you want to go?” He asked me. Actually I don’t want to go anywhere. I just want to stay here but then it was already getting late so I looked around if there is something that I may found amusing or might trigger any place that I want to go with this man. “Okay, looks like you’re having some trouble on determining where you want to go, so how about we have some dinner together then I’ll send you to your dorm?” He suggested and I nodded.

“That’s okay for me.” I answered then flashed my eye-smile.

“So it’s set then, I know a place where we can eat at the same time get to know each other. Shall we?” He started to walk but I didn’t notice that I was still holding his hand so I was dragged lightly.

 

We were like a couple because he’s still holding my hand while we were walking, so technically we were strangers, holding hands walking at the river side on the famous Han River. Such a romantic place, I hope this day won’t end and last forever. But then I pass by someone I know, he called me and hold my other wrist.

 

“Tiffany?!”

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

We stopped our track when I saw someone hold Tiffany’s wrist. I was about to remove his hand from Tiffany because I thought he’s just a stranger. But then he spoke,

 

“Tiffany?” he said.

 

Then he looked at me then looked back at Tiffany.

“What are you doing here?”

“Hey Taengoo!” She said then removed his hand from my hand and hugged the man he’s talking to. “How are you? When did you came back?”

“I was back yesterday, I was getting ready for the upcoming semester. Where’s Sica?”

 

Okay, am I still visible? Looks like she already forgotten that she has a company here? And who’s Sica? Is it her dorm mate? Oh well. Why do I care?

 

“Oh, she’s with her sister. She left me here a while ago. Oh, before I forgot, Taengoo, this is Sooyoung. Sooyoung, this is Taeyeon but I call him Taengoo or Tae-Tae.” I saw him blush when Tiffany called him Tae-Tae. ‘Oh I see, someone’s having a crush on Tiffany.’ I smirked at him and shakes his hands.

“Maybe it’s not the right time to have a dinner with you Tiffany.” I saw her pouted and lowered her head but I saw a bright face on Taeyeon. “Don’t worry.” I hold her chin and lifted it to face me. I can see and feel dark aura coming from Taeyeon. “I’ll meet you some other time, I forgot that I have to go somewhere.” Then I removed my hands on her chin and I fished out my phone from my pocket and gave it to her. “Put your number here so I can text you” then I whispered on her ear. “Or call you instead.” I whispered huskily.

 

I saw her blushed and stiffened but still tried to type her number on my phone. She gave it back to me but flashed her eye-smile. “Thank you for accompanying me a while ago. I’ll wait for that dinner, you owe me one.” She said still with those eye-smile on.

“I will, I’ll get going. Until next time Tiffany.” I kissed her cheeks and shake hands with Taeyeon. “Take good care of her Taeyeon.” Then I left the two and went on my car.

 

I looked at my phone and find Tiffany’s contact number. I smiled when I saw her contact name it’s written as ‘Tiffany Hwang <3’. I called her so that she’ll know my number.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" She answered.

“Hello Ms. Tiffany Hwang with a heart shape.” I giggled on what I just said.

“S-Sooyoung?” I giggled again, I bet she’s blushing right now.

“Yes, you’re right. I just called because I missed your voice and I want you to know my number too so it’ll be fair. And so that you can also remind me of my dinner debt with you.”

“O-okay. I-I’ll save your number.”

“Okay, I will not disturb you anymore. Enjoy Taeyeon’s company okay? I’ll end the call ok? Bye-bye, take care.”

“Bye-bye. Thank you again.” And she ended the call. Oh well, that was not bad.

 

I drove back to my condominium unit and as I was driving, I saw that it was already 7pm then automatically I heard my tummy growl, so I passed by a fast-food and ordered a meal to go and ate it in my unit. After i finished eating I slumped into my sofa and closed my eyes.

 

‘Guess there are so many things that I need to discuss to Siwon-hyung and Donghae-hyung.’ I thought. Then I opened my eyes, grabbed a bottle of beer on my fridge and went to the balcony of my condominium to smell some fresh air. ‘My mission will start next Monday because it’s the start of the fall semester class. So I still have exactly 5 days to practice, train and study how to act as a girl.’

 

“Aish! This is so hard, what if there’s a cute lady that I’ll met. And I can’t make a move on her when I am a girl too. Looks like I need to practice not to look on hot ladies and focus on this mission.” I said frustratingly. I drink the beer on my hand and then Tiffany’s image comes into my mind. “She’s pretty, but I think I should just let Taeyeon make his move.” I whispered then flashed a smile. “Because I still can’t get over you, Jessica Jung.”

 

 

 

 

How was it my dear readers?

Did you guys liked it? How about the Soofany part?:))^.^

Comment your thoughts, show me your support by subscribing and if you liked how the story flows you can upvote too..^.^

Jessica will appear again soon...

Till next time my dear readers! Wait for me patiently umm-kkay??:))

 

Your Lazy Author,

YangMeiLi