Chapter 5

Be Safe In My Arms

Hello My dear readers!!!

Did you guys miss me?? (^_^)

Here's another update,

Hope you'll enjoy reading this.:)))

Oh, BTW, I will change Sunny as the girl here and Hyomin as the boy ok?:)

 

 

 

 

Chapter 5

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

 

Flashback

 

 

“This is BGD140-1A, a digital watch with 200m water resistant and shock resistant.” Yoona passed it to Hyoyeon so that she can demonstrate and show me how to use it properly. Because Hyoyeon was there when they made this gadget. Aside from being an on-field spy agent, Hyoyeon is also good at machines, technologies and gadgets. “This has 4 buttons, the button at the lower left is for the time, like a normal watch has, you can change time there so that no one will suspect with this gadget.”

 

Hyoyeon demonstrates it and pressed the lower button while Yoona explains. And as what Yoona said, the button just worked as a normal button for a watch.

 

“Oh before you try the other buttons, you need to use this contact lenses.” Sunny gave the contact lenses to me and wore it. “You’ll be able to see what selection the watch shows, it’s a hologram that only you can see it if you wear your contact lenses.” She smiled at me, and she also handed the spare contact lenses she has to Seohyun and Siwon-hyung because Hyoyeon, Sunny and Yoona already has the contact lenses worn.

“Can I now continue Sunny-unnie?” Yoona asked jokingly.

“Yes Yoong, you can now continue.” She smiled dorkily at Sunny and did an aegyo. “Sorry for interrupting you.”

“Yuck!” Hyoyeon said disgustedly. “Stop your aegyo if you don’t want this fist to land on your face Sunny-noona.” Then he face Yoona. “Continue now.”

“Ok Hyoyeon-oppa. So the button on the upper left is for your clothes transformation in case you forgot to bring CM1024 or CM1852, you can change immediately with a man’s clothes or woman’s clothes, and you can also choose what shirt you are going to wear. It’s like a walking wardrobe and I guess everyone would die to have one.”

 

This time, Hyoyeon asked Seohyun to press the gadget and she was amazed seeing it. It was really like a wardrobe and there are so many clothes that I can pick to wear. You can choose what gender then the clothes in that gender will automatically appear and you can just pick one.

 

“Well that’s cool, I will not have a hard time choosing what to wear then.” I said and I was really amazed on what they did. “You guys really have a brilliant mind.” I said praising them

“I know we are Soo, you don’t need to mention it.” Sunny said conceitedly.

“We aren’t cocky are we?” Hyoyeon said sarcastically.

“Oppa stop it.” Seohyun said. “You’re also part of the maker of that gadget so Soo-oppa is also praising you. Not only Sunny-unnie okay?” She smiled at Hyoyeon and He blushed on what Seohyun did.

“Okay stop the lovey dovey actions there.” Sunny said interrupting their moment.

“Really Sunny? You really want a piece of this?” Hyoyeon said and formed his first ready for punching.

“Oppa, she’s a girl. Control please.” Seohyun hold his hands and set them down.

“Stop the bickering and continue now.” Siwon-hyung commanded and in an instant their play side was set off and their back to their serious working aura.

 

‘Oh, only Siwon-hyung can control them.’ I laughed on my mind. ‘And note to self, don’t praise Sunny-noona. She’ll be too cocky and conceited.’

 

“Ok let’s continue now, the button on the lower right is for communication, you can contact us by pressing this. It will automatically connect in this office and you can ask assistance, help and anything. So you can always talk to me or talk to Sunny-unnie. Or we can divert your call to anyone you wish to talk in this base.” Yoona explained.

 

“I’ll explain the last button now Yoong, you did well.” Sunny interrupted. “And last but not the least, this button on the upper right is for your weapon. You know, schools doesn’t allow students to bring weapons with them and you can’t go into a mission without a weapon. So we decided to put your weapons in this watch. Since it’s on you, only you can get the weapons in that watch. There’s a chip at the back side of this watch wherein it can connect to your pulse and genes so it can distinguish who can touch and feel the hologram weapons. For this selection, though it’s a hologram, you can choose the weapon then you can grab it and use it.”

“But we haven’t put any weapons yet because you need to choose 5 weapons you want to put inside.” Hyoyeon added and handed me the watch.

“So when will I choose the weapons that I’ll use?” I wore the watch and I fits perfectly on my hand. “This is really awesome.” I said and still amused of their creation.

“We did all the things that we can do in order for you to accomplish this task.” Sunny said then her face changed into a sad one. “Because we don’t want to encounter what happened before.”

 

After what sunny said, the room suddenly feels so heavy and sad.

 

 

I woke up because of the alarm ringing indicating that it’s already 7 in the morning and I need to go to the office for the last day of training. Tomorrow is the first day of school and I need to practice more so that no one will notice and gain suspicion from me. I looked at my phone and I saw a message, I opened it and saw that it was from Yuri.

 

From: Kwon Yuri

Hey, later we’ll meet at the bar okay? Before you start your mission let’s party first. Same place, and I don’t want to call you again so I’m picking you up. Just text me if your done with your training so I can fetch you. Train well Soo.

 

I laughed after reading his text because last the last time he asked me to join the gang, I almost forgot it if he didn’t call me.

 

To: Kwon Yuri

Okay, I’ll text you when I’m done with my training and fetch me at the base.

 

From: Kwon Yuri

Ok, got it!

 

After reading his reply, I got up and readied myself for the last training.

 

 

Siwon’s POV

 

Today is Sooyoung’s last day of training, he already trained for 4 days straight and he did well on those days. He perfected the use of his gadgets and also perfected how to act as a girl. At first, he wasn’t really comfortable with being a girl and drinking the formula made for him. But I know that he did and tried to perfect his acting. So now, I planned to pamper him. You can’t and shouldn’t let any of your workers feels that they are working. You must let them feel that they are just playing so that they can enjoy what they are doing. I do this in all of the agents that are being under on my supervision. So to pamper Sooyoung, first thing that we will do is to eat in a buffet place. I planned to take him there on lunch after his morning training. Then after that maybe we can play basketball which is one of his favorite sports. And let him off early, because Yuri already asked my permission if Soo can go out with the gang, so I just agreed and today is also Sooyoung’s pampering day. So to start, I texted Donghae and Heechul to help me pamper our cousin.

 

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I was done with my morning training and was planning to go to the canteen when I saw Donghae-hyung and Heechul-hyung outside the training room.

 

“Hyungs!” I bowed at them to show respect. “What are you guys doing here?”

“You’re done with your training Soo, we will go out!” Donghae-hyung excitedly answered.

“But I still have afternoon training, I’m not yet done.” I confusedly asked.

“No! You’re training is already done. We will go somewhere, remember today is your last training day!” Heechul-hyung said.

“Oh right! Today is pampering day right! I almost forgot it.” I said excitedly

“Ok, so let’s go now and Siwon is already waiting in the parking lot.” Donghae-hyung said and started to walk. Heechul-hyung then puts his arms on my shoulder and started walking.

 

 

We ate on my favorite buffet restaurant, it was an eat-all-you-can restaurant and they serve the best mouthwatering dishes. I indulged myself with the food that can be eaten, I wasted no time and choose my favorite dishes and eat whole heartedly. After all it’s free, so I really should enjoy this. After that we went on a nearby basketball court and played. I missed playing basketball especially with my cousins. We played 2 on 2 and Siwon-hyung is with me and the other two are our opponents. And of course, no one can beat Siwon-hyung and I, we are really the best team up. I was so happy that I forgot that I have a mission to face tomorrow.

 

 

After the game, Siwon-hyung said that I can leave early because Yuri asked his permission to set me off early so I can stay with the gang. So I immediately texted Yuri to fetch me at the base.

 

 

Everything went fine, we’re all complete and we talked about random things. When I excused myself and went to the restroom, I felt that someone is staring at me but I just shrugged it off because maybe I was just hallucinating. What surprises me is when I went out of the restroom, someone is already waiting outside leaning at the wall. She faced me and smile,

 

“Hello Sooyoung.”

 

 

 

 

 

So how was the update?

I'm so sorry, it took me a long time to update this fic.

Please bear with me, and wait patiently okay?:)

Comment your thoughts, show me your support by subscribing and if you liked how the story flows you can upvote too..^.^

Till next time!:))))

 

Your Lazy Author,

YangMeiLi