Chapter 1

Be Safe In My Arms

So here's the first update everyone,

Soo,Yuri,Tae,Hyo and Sunny are guys here ok?

hope you'll enjoy reading.:))

 

Chapter 1

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I am driving back to my condominium while reading the new document that has given and assigned to me. There's something that bothers me with this task. It's the first time that I will be handling this kind of task. All of the things that was said in the meeting keeps ringing and bugging inside my head.

 

 

Flashback

 

Inside the meeting room. Siwon and Donghae are seated on the other side of the table opposite on my side. They called me earlier and summoned me in the meeting room. They said that there's a new task that I need to handle and accomplish.

 

"Soo, you have a newly assigned mission to accomplish." Siwon said firmly.

"But it's different from the other assigned task that was given to you." Donghae added

"What kind of mission is this?" I asked curiously

"This mission is regarding the death of female students here in Seoul. There are no news spread because there are some big people that are covering this issue." Donghae answered

"Oh, that's right. I haven't heard any news regarding this matter. This is new," I said saddened by the news I just heard. Who are these people? I mean how can they do this to others? Why do they kill and hide this news to everyone. I clenched my fist while having this thought.

 

Siwon notices my reaction so he interrupts my thought and gave me an envelope.

 

"All of the other details are inside the envelope. The task that you should do, the things to be considered and the details and information of the people that will be around you." Siwon instructed

"I’ll let you read everything first, and wait for your answer if you'll accept. I’ll wait for your answer until Wednesday. So it's 2 days from now." Donghae added and give me his warm smile.

"You guys don't need to give me a special treatment, ok?" I said and chuckled.

"Well, you can't remove that from us. You are the son of the founder and owner of this agency. We should respect you." Siwon jokingly said.

"I just don't get it why are you working in this position, I mean you will be the one who will inherit this agency. Why do you want to be in a mission wherein you might end up hurting? Why risk your life?" Donghae bombarded me but asked worriedly.

"Donghae-hyung, Siwon-hyung you know me very well right? You know that I have a motto right?"

"Yeah! To be a great leader, you must be a good follower first." they lazily said in unison

 

I laughed when they ended up saying my motto. They are my sunbae in this work and they are also my cousin. So I am already used on their dorkiness. Yes, I am the only son of Choi Moojin the owner of the Choi Special Agent Agency or CSAA, we accept any mission that the clients wants to do. But only accept missions that are in justice. We do missions that we think the government can’t handle. And I am proud to say that I am one of the top special agent, not because I am the future owner but because of the high record and all successful mission that I handled. And with the fact that I am only 22 years old.

 

 

I arrive at my unit and place the envelope on my desk.

'I'll just scan it later.' I thought and lazily lie on my bed while staring at the ceiling.

"Why only female though? Why haven't I heard any of this incident?" I asked myself. I just let out a sigh. And tried to drift and get some sleep.

 

Rrrrrriiiiinnnngggggg.... Rrrrriiiiiinnnnggggg....

 

I heard my phone ring and groggily picked up the phone.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" I answer

"Soo! Where are you now?" ugh! This guy really! He just disturbed my sleep.

"Ugh Yul!" I angrily answered Yuri. "What do you want?!"

"Aren't you coming? I thought we agreed that we will hangout tonight? Clubbing Soo!"

"Oh! I forgot! Sorry Yul. I’ll be there in a while."

"Faster Soo, or else I will kill you!"

"Ok, ok! Ill hung up! Annyeong!"

"Bye Soo. Drive safely."

 

I wash up and change my clothes. I am wearing a V-neck fit shirt, jeans and a hoodie jacket. After choosing my clothes, I picked up my keys and drove my car.

 

As I arrive at the destination, I searched for Yuri everywhere inside the club. Then I saw Yuri waving at me, I smiled and went straight them. I saw Yoona, Sunny, Hyomin, Hyoyeon and Seohyun. Well everyone has a partner except for me. And all of them are my co-workers in the agency.

 

"Hey, Soo is in the house!" Yuri shouted and greeted me. He also me a space to sit.

"Hey! If Yul haven't called you, you might miss the fun. Right babe?" Yoona said while pouting at her boyfriend.

"Yah Yoong! Stop pouting ok? I'm sorry and I'm already here so let’s just enjoy." I said. "I’ll just get a drink on the counter and I’ll be back." I excused myself and stand up and leave the couples. It’s not that I’m jealous at them. I mean, I have been in a long serious relationship but it ended. Maybe I fall out of love? Or she's tired of me? I don’t know and I don’t want to blame her or anyone.

 

As I approach the counter, I saw a long haired blonde woman leaning on it while holding her drink. With her back facing me, I don’t know why but she really and totally got my attention. She wore a pink dress and high heels. The top of her head maybe reach up to my nose level. I diverted my attention to the bartender when I noticed that she moves and faced me.

 

"Brandy please." I ordered to the bartender. I can see her looking at me in my peripheral view.

"How's the view?" I joke and .

“I’m just returning the favor you made. Don’t deny it, I saw you checking me out a while ago.”

I smirked “So you were looking at me too?”

“Huh?” she raised a brow then took a sip on her drink

“How would you know if I was looking at you, if you weren’t looking at me? Though I haven’t seen you faced me while I was checking on you.” I grabbed her free hand and kissed it. “Choi Sooyoung at your service my lady.”

“So you were really checking me out.” She smirked and remove her hand on my possession.

“Would you mind?” I asked and show my smile. “I was just checking if it’s really true that a beautiful lady is in front of me.” I sip my drink and winked at her.

“You and your flowery mouth, I’m wondering how many women have heard that line from you.” She finished her drink and come near me and whispered while brushing her lips on my ear. “By the way, I’m Jung Jessica. But you can call me Mine because I’m yours.” She faced and winked at me. “Nice meeting you Sooyoung, I’ll see you around.” And she pecked on my lips, her soft-plum lips touches mine in a couple of seconds then left the place.

 

After saying that, she left me frozen on my spot. Then a smirk plastered on my face. I finished my drink and ordered another one from the bartender, ‘I’ll see you again Jessica-shi, and you’ll definitely be mine.’

 

So how was the first chapter? Nice?

Do you like flirty Soo and Jessica? kekek

Let me know by commenting and subscribing. Upvote is a plus too.:)

This will be an action fic maybe a bit drama? But i still don't know because I'm currenty writing the fic.

So, see you all next time for the next update. Wait for me, umm-kkay??:)

 

p.s. i really don't mind guys if you'll follow my twitter account.. kekek..:D I just created this yesterday.

You'll follow me?? Yey!!! Thank you!!:)))

 

Your Lazy Author,

YangMeiLi