Falling From Gravity

TaeKai Fic Rec!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Falling From Gravity (skyroll)

"Taemin's used to life surprising him."

Author: skyroll

Lenght: One-shot

Status: Complete

/sobs because it's extremely nice and perfect and all that's good in this world/

((Hey guys, please remember to leave a comment whenever you read a fic you like! It doesn't have to be a long comment, just a little "I loved it <3" will make the day for any author. I've seen lots of authors who stopped writing because they felt discouraged by the lack of comments, so please, as to keep authors motivated and willing to share their work with us, we can always leave a nice comment! In order to keep reading amazing fics, it'd be really nice if you let the authors know your opinion! ALWAYS BE RESPECTFUL, OK? NO HATE PLEASE. Critics and constructive comments can be made without hurting the authors feelings, so keep it in mind, they're also people and they DON'T OWN YOU . So also, stop harassing them when they don't happen to update as fast or as frequently as before. They have their own motives, and most important, THEY HAVE A LIFE, they just write for fun. And it stops being fun when people start thinking they have a say in their fics or lives, kay? Let's all be kind and grateful <33))

Have a beautiful day my dears <3

Please log in to read the full chapter