Push/Pull

TaeKai Fic Rec!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Pull/Push (by adhioh)

"Taemin and Jongin are just friends, but they are always pushing the boundaries of their friendship."

Author: adhioh

Lenght: One-shot

Status: Complete

This is such an amzaing one-shot <3 Don't expect sugar and flowers, 'cause you ain't getting none. TaeKai's relationship is so bittersweet, I totally loved it. Taemin kinda seems like an , but I think he's really trying to push his boundaries with Jongin, though  in the end his attempts make him look like a . The writing is awesome, totally worth the pain. Super good!! Go read it, go go go~

((Hey everyone! How have you been? I'm extremely happy because my SHINee's CDs and DVD arrived, yey <3 Also, SHINee had their 3rd win today so more yey~ Listen, with some friends, we did a cover of Laboum's "What about you" and it would make me extremely happy if you could give it a glimpse at least. We know it's not entirely perfect, but we put a lot of effort and love into this video, and we're quite proud of it. So please watch it? And then tell me what you think about it~ Thanks a lot cuties! ALSO, I'm super close to 190 subbies, thanks to everyone who subscribe and upvote, you're awesome!))

Have a beautiful day my dears <3

P.S: DON'T FORGET TO WATCH SHINee'S VIEW! ONCE WE REACH 7MILLION VIEWS, WE'LL GET A SURPRISE FROM SHINee, SO LET'S DO THIS!!

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter