Shadows of The Mess We Made

TaeKai Fic Rec!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Shadows of The Mess We Made (by michaelwesten)

" Jongin's cover is blown, Taemin's on the wrong

side of the law. ((burned spy au))"

Author: michaelwesten

Lenght: 3 chapters

Status: Complete

This fic right here is perfection. I'm not a big fan of spies aus, and all that. The vocabulary is rather difficult for me, seeing that I'm not an english native speaker, but, ughhhhhhh. SoTMWM is fantastic!! Such and amazing fic, really. The plot is gold and addictive, and you won't be able to stop reading it once you start. I mean it, weapon dealer Taemin and government spy Kai are such an incredible pairing! At first it might seem a little confusing, as the story keeps going back in the past in some kind of flashback; but soon you'll get the handle. The settings, the characters, the conversations, everything is utterly good. This masterpiece deserves some sort of fanfic award.  Like really,  the development of the plot is amazingly written and vividly described; this author sure can write.  I found this piece when it was just one chapter, and I remember how badly I wanted the author to update, I kept checking everyday for new updates. The satisfaction I felt when michaelwesten updated the last chapter, was enourmous. Like finally finising that book that you kept reading throughout the whole week. Enough now, please, read it.

((Hi guys, I'm back! An

Please log in to read the full chapter