What's Your Kink?

TaeKai Fic Rec!
Please log in to read the full chapter

What's Your Kink? (by Layittofire)

"Taemin and Kai each have their kinks, nearly all of

which the other just loves to exploit"

Author: Layittofire

Lenght: 16 chapters

Status: Complete

For all those out there who like just as much as me, more like love this is a Rec you cannot miss. This isn't a "chaptered" fic, it's a collection of one-shots, and all of them contain . This fic here taught me various kinks of which I had never heard before, and let me tell you, all of them are utterly hot. Some might look a little bit...bizarre, but being the amazing author that Layittofire is, you won't help but enjoy and embrace them all. Not one single chapter is the same, they're all quite different and just as enjoyable. You'll find yourself coming back to read maybe that particular chapter that made you feel...funny. A totally must-seen. The writing style is wonderful, with some rich vocabulary and awesome settings. I loved the way the author played with Taemin and Kai's personalties based on the kink written. Ten out of ten. 

(( Some of the kinks might be a little sensitive, so read cautiously through the description of the kink Layittofire presents you with before jumping to the chapter))

Have a beautiful day my dears <3

 

Please log in to read the full chapter