Chance

TaeKai Fic Rec!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chance (by matchynishi)

"Jongin just wanted to go to a concert and fanboy rock out to his heart's content."

Author: matchynishi

Lenght: One-shot

Status: Complete

This one-shot here is perfection, I'm not kidding. I love bottom Jongin, and y bastard Taemin, so go figure. The writing is amazing, as well as the conversations. Also, the way the events happen feels strangely natural. I mean, it's not everyday you get to meet the Idol of your dreams, but as the plot goes, you don't even stop to think "wow, that cannot be real". No, you believe that's most likely possible for things to happen that way. I'm sorry I'm rambling. THE THING IS. Go read it and love the author for being fantastically awesome. Points for fanboy!Jongin as well~

((GUESS WHO'S BACK! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while guys, so many things have happened! First of all, I moved to my University's city, and we (my roomate and I) have yet to have internet. Just yesterday I got back to my parent's house. I turned 19 a few days ago, yey me!! Also, we got a kitty, and we named him Ravi. He is so precious, ughhh <33 THANKS TO ALL MY NEW SUBBIES, I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE'RE PEOPLE STILL SUBBING TO MY REC, THANKS A LOT!!))

Have a beautiful day my dears <3

 

Please log in to read the full chapter