솔직히 말해봐 (Spit it Out)

TaeKai Fic Rec!
Please log in to read the full chapter
 솔직히 말해봐 (Spit it Out) (by quagmireisadora)

no summary

Author: quagmireisadora

Lenght: 3 chapters

Status: Complete

I found this little jewel a couple of days ago, and I was really excited about sharing it with you guys!! To begin with, this isn't a romantic story, nor a friendship one. It's totally different, and I fell completely in love with it. There's no summary, so I'll try to give you a little peak without giving away too much. Kai's a journalist, or something like that; and Taemin is a survivor from a concentration camp. I repeat, it has not a romantic focus. This fic is a masterpiece, and it was a little bit difficult to undesrtand for me as it has lots of political-related vocabulary. The writing is outstanding, the plot is UNIQUE, and the settings are perfect. Everything about this fic is flawless. The characters are pretty lively and have really interesting personalities, also, the conversations are smartly written. I promise you, you've never read something like this before. An out-of-this world piece. It's really, really good guys. Please go check it. You might not enjoy it as much as I if you only read TaeKai as lovers or bestfriends. In here, they're two completely strangers, and they don't develop romantic feelings towards each other. I know it sounds like a major spoiler, but I don't want to fool you or anything of the sort. Still, I hope you do give it a chance.

((*whispers* hey, you, go

Please log in to read the full chapter