Boy Next Door

TaeKai Fic Rec!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Boy Next Door  (by lovestrucksmile)

"Kai's dream girl isn't what she seems..."

Author: lovestrucksmile

Lenght: 5 chapters+ epilogue

Status: Complete

I love this kind of fics, though confusing Taemin as girl is such a cliché. However, Taemin's personality here is quite sensual and dominant, and not your typical cute flower-boy at all. An amazing piece which will surely brighten your day. Also, initially het Kai getting confused is always fun to read. Taemin is such a little vixen in Boy Next Door, I loved it! Nice vocabulary, and entertaining writing-style. The flow of the plot keeps you hooked until the very end. Also, amazing ! Plus, the epilogue is quite hilarious. That kind of fic you read again and again because it never gets old.

((So, as you might notice,  I Rec all fics, so love me much <3 Also, last Rec of the day buddies. Please, leave a comment in case you found a TaeKai you've never read before, and tell me how you liked it. Thanks to all my loveley subscribers~))

*((This fic is in livejournal, so if you have trouble finding the next chapters, feel free to ask me about it. I'll respond as fast as I can!))

Have a beautiful day my dears <3

 

Please log in to read the full chapter