Double The Fun

TaeKai Fic Rec!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Double The Fun (by SapphireSwoon)

"The challenge was, 'For every one shot you'll have, I'll have two.' "

Author: SapphireSwoon

Lenght: One-shot

Status: Complete

 

I thought I've already rec this, it seems I haven't. Well, here's a lovely one-shot with drunk!Taemin for all of you~ I read this a while ago, I mean, it was one of the TaeKai fics that was already in AFF once TaeKai started being a more-or-less "popular" pairing. So I treasure this one-shot just like I treasure the very first TaeKai fics written here. It's absolutely nice guys, and though there's not some major romance scene, I mean, there is romance, but, not like the whole fic is based on that. I'm rambling. Ok, I'll stop. THE THING IS. Go check it 'cause it's adorable!! Go, go, go!!

((Alright folks, this is all for today. If you happen to read a really nice TaeKai fic I haven't rec, do send me the link please and I'll check it! Of course, the credits for finding it would all go to you (person who found the fic) I'm really desperate ;_; I do have some drabbles left, but they're not enough. I love you all guys <33))

Have a beautiful day my dears <3

Please log in to read the full chapter