Low Tide

TaeKai Fic Rec!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Low Tide (fridaysblues)

"Jongin wakes from a years-long slumber and doesn’t know how to atone for his

sins, but the pleasure-seeking Lee Taemin’s happy to help take his mind off of his guilt."

Author: fridaysblues

Lenght: One-shot

Status: Complete

I'd like to begin by saying that fridaysblues is the author of my favest taekai ever: "Shadows of the Mess We Made", so I hope you know what to expect. It might be a little confusing at the beginning, but I promise you'll get the handle of everything fast enough. The writing is gorgeous, and well, I'm not going to lie, I'm a er for vampire!au ((but not like Twilight vampires)). Well, if you are a little sensitive about blood and all that you might want to skip this rec, it's not like there's gore in it, but, well. There's blood. ANYWAYS, the thing is that this a fantastic story and go check it right know 'cause fridaysblues, and taekai and vampires and well , if that's not enough for you to want to chek it THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU.

((I went through my early comments about the fics and damn, I've gotten pretty lazy. I used to say a lot of things about the plot, the characters and , and now I feel like it's not like that¿ I don't know, what do you think? Would you like me to go back to writing like my early comments or you don't mind my current comments?))

Have a beauti

Please log in to read the full chapter