SIFANY

The Hae Dal Chi Chronicles

"Omo! I’m so sorry! I didn’t see you there." Tiffany apologized.
All the while, Siwon felt as though time has stopped. He just stared at the girl in front of him.

 

choi 1

"Hello? Are you okay? Oh god. Did I hit you too hard?" The worried Tiffany asked Siwon who was just staring at her.

images?q=tbn ANd9 Gc TPvdf KKc C72 JM c Uaf XTte Ydm SXs P

She dragged him towards the couch while she asked Seohyun to get an icepack for Siwon. The group started laughing at the two.
"Hey Fany. This is Seunghyun-oppa my cousin." Sooyoung introduced Seunghyun who winked at her. Tiffany greeted him with a smile.
"Hello. I see you’ve met Siwon." Seunghyun added with a chuckle.
"Yah! Fany! Is that how you welcome Sooyoung’s brother?" Taeyeon teased.
Tiffany’s face turned red in embarrassment. Seohyun handed the icepack to Siwon.
"Ani--" She was stopped by Siwon who finally spoke.
"It’s okay Tiffany-ssi. It was my fault. I was blocking the doorway." Siwon said with a smile.
"I’m really sorry. Are you okay??" Tiffany asked as she touched Siwon’s forehead. This caused Siwon to blush a little which did not go unnoticed by everyone.
"Aigooo... we’ll let you two get to know each other. Fany! Take better care of our new friends!" Heechul said with a smirk as everbody continued with their fun and games leaving the two alone.

image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

785b84b96695e8b4bcc813ea27bf6e74

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

credits to the owners of the photos ^_^