CLUB RED PART 1

The Hae Dal Chi Chronicles

NOTE:

I would like to thank all of you guys who took the time to check out this story, especially to my subscribers: faine0317 srchoi93  icefishy122  Fkosilea  Mary178  mianhaeyeon  chocolate_holic25  LPY1998Wendi  SunnyShipper27  ihearttako  pearlsilvergold  skchoi93  farranne  mssoohaejung  roxxanne   SuperGeneration_5807  jaesicahwaiting  ismiarifah  saoirse_gzb  tippahyolo315  iamagirl_ 

Also, I would like to apologize for the slow update. Kinda busy with schoolwork (mostly fieldwork). I'll try to update as often as I can. ^_^

 

By the way, have you guys seen SNSD's Catch Me If You Can MV? It's awesome right?! Well, the dance was cool and on point ^_^ #SONE<3

Aaaaaaand.. have you heard their other song entitled Girls (or have you read the lyrics? ^_^), heartbreaking right? Oh my OT9 feels. Hahaha.. 

 

Anyway, thanks for dropping by guys! Let me know what you think ;)

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

 

People were lining up to get inside the exclusive high-end Club Red, especially tonight. Word has it that tonight will be one of the, if not the best, nights in Club Red. The pulsating beat of music could be felt and heard by those lining up outside. The bouncers of the club were busy sorting through the guestlist while people were patiently and excitedly waiting for their turn to get into the reknowned Club Red.

 

Everyone's attention landed on seven sports cars that stopped and lined up in front of the entrance. Their eyes marveled at the shiny brand new cars. Their eyes popped out as they saw the people who alighted from the cars. Red Moon Incorporated artists, management staff, and top research team have alighted from the cars with girls whom they have not seen before. One of Club Red's owner and Seoul's top DJ was also with them. Murmurs and gasps were heard everywhere. The group was oblivious to the watchful eyes on them and headed for the club after the girls, who drove the cars, gave their keys to the valets. 

 

"Omo! It's the Red Moon Inc. boys!! Kyaaaaaaaaa!! They're so handsome!"

"Oppaaaaaaa!!"

"Look dude! I wonder who those girls are! Damn they're hot!"

"Who are those girls?? Why are they with our oppas??!"

 

"Good evening sajangmin. Everything's ready as per your instructions. Most of your guests have already arrived." Said the manager to Eunhyuk as they entered the club. He nodded then the group went to the SVIP room.

 

"Whoa! Hyuk-oppa! Your club is so daebak!" Soojin said in excitement. The girls nodded in agreement while the boys chuckled in amusement.

"Of course! For your info, Club Red is the number one club in Seoul. We're also the 2nd best in the country. You just wait! We'll take that number one spot by this year!" Eunhyuk said with a grin. Everyone laughed at his all-too-proud demeanor. 

"Well, we'll look forward to that oppa!" Soojin said with a grin. 

 

Waiters then came to their table to get their orders. 

 

"Finally Jin-ah, you're of the right age. You can join us now in all our night parties!" Seungri said which earned him a smack on the head from Heechul. 

"Yah! Don't drag Soojin into your "activities".. Jin-ah, if you plan to go out, make sure it isn't with this idiot over here." Heechul said as Seungri pouted at them. 

 

"So Jin-ah, how is it? What do you think of your first time being in a club?" Donghae asked as he put an arm around her. 

Soojin looked at them with an are-you-kidding-me-look. The others became confused at this except for two girls.

"Who said this is my first time? Hahaha.. Anyway, this place is really cool. It reminds me of the clubs that we went to when we were in New York!" Soojin said. 

The two stared at her with wide eyes as the boys and the rest of the girls stared at them with menacing looks. She was still oblivious to the fact that the two were already hiding in their seats.

"What did you just say Soojin??" Tiffany asked in a dangerous tone. 

The boys stared at the girls excitedly. They were surprised that Soojin has been out partying already but they were not mad, unlike the other girls. They knew the night was about to get more interesting.

"Huh? Uh... I said this club is cool just like the ones in New York." Said Soojin as she scratched her head in confusion. 

The boys chuckled at her confused look. Donghae then whispered to Soojin "It seems some of your unnies were not informed about your night escapades Jin-ah.."

That was when Soojin realized what was going on.

Hyoyeon and Yoona were nervously sipping on their drinks, pretending as if they have no idea what is happening.

Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Sunny still had those scary look on their faces while Seohyun just sighed as she knew what was going to happen.

The boys remained silent, sipping on their drinks and watching the scene before them. It was quite entertaining for them. They missed having the girls around.

"Jung Soojin! When did you go out partying when we were in New York?! I don't recall allowing you to go party at clubs!  I don't recall us taking you to one too!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"Who took you to those clubs??" Tiffany asked worriedly but with a stern tone. 

Soojin zoned out for a minute. She looked at her oppas to ask for help but they just shrugged and giggled in response. 

"We don't want to get caught in your unnies' wrath. Fighting Jin-ah!" Donghae said with a grin as he stood up together with the boys. 

"We'll leave you girls for awhile. We're just gonna go get some more drinks and food." Yesung said with a grin. 

Taeyeon waved them away, still glaring at Soojin.

 

"Jung Soojin, do not make me repeat my question. Answer. NOW." Taeyeon said as her dongsaeng gulped in terror.

Hyoyeon suddenly stood up with Yoona.

"We're just gonna go check something. We'll be right back." Hyoyeon said as she and Yoona scurried away from them. 

Soojin's eyes widened as she saw the two leave. She caught the two older girls mouthing "SORRY" to her as they ran away to the dance floor.

 

"Jin-ah..." Sunny put an arm around her while Tiffany scooted next to her. 

"When and who were you with when you went out? We're just worried for you. You should've told us." Sunny said in a calm manner.

"Soojin, tell us now. We promise we won't get mad arasso? We just want to know." Tiffany said with a smile. 

At this, Soojin became at ease. "For real? Okay..." She heaved a sigh before continuing. " Well, I wasn't in any danger because I went with people who could protect me in case of danger. Well, aside from the fact that I can take care of myself now unnies." 

Taeyeon urged her to get to the point. Sunny shook her head in amusement. Seohyun listened to them curiously.

"Anyway, the four of you were out on a mission back then. I was left at home with Hyoyeon-unnie and Yoona-unnie. They were sleeping and..." 

"Those two? You escaped from those two?! They're gonna pay for this later!" Taeyeon said angrily.

Sunny, Tiffany, and Seohyun shook their heads in disbelief. 

"Sleeping on the job. I can't believe you got past them Jin-ah." Sunny said.

Soojin chuckled in reply. "Unnie, I may be skilled but not skilled enough to escape from you guys.. not just yet. Besides, I wouldn't do that."

They stared at her with raised brows. 

"They were sleeping. I got bored. Soooooo, I woke them up and we went out to enjoy the city's night life!" Soojin said with a grin.

The older girls stared at her in disbelief.

"KIM HYOYEON!!! IM YOONA!!!" Taeyeon screamed in frustration. 

 

Fortunately, the room was soundproof. 

 

"I'm sorry unnies. Please don't get mad. And... don't punish Hyoyeon-unnie and Yoona-unnie. Even though we were having fun, they made sure that I was nowhere near any harm."

The fuming leader calmed down after drinking a shot of tequila. 

"Let's just enjoy the night unnie. Pleeeeeeease. I promise, from now on, I will make sure to tell you everything. I just really wanna have fun with you guys tonight." Soojin pleaded with aegyo as she clung on to the leaders arm.

Soojin rarely does aegyo for them but when she does the girls could not help but give in to their dongsaeng's charm.

"Aigoooooo! Kyeopta! Soonkyu! You have taught this kid well... " Tiffany chuckled as she pinched Soojin's cheeks.

Sunny smirked with pride. "I know right! Hahaha. I am not called the aegyo queen for nothing."

Taeyeon shook her head in annoyance as Soojin kept on bombarding her with her aegyo. "Unnieeeeeeee..."

"This will not happen again Jung Soojin! Keep this in mind!" Taeyeon strictly said while Soojin nodded in agreement.

"Thanks unnies! Love yah!" Soojin hugged her unnies then ran off to the dancefloor with Hyoyeon and Yoona.

 

The older girls who were left in the room sighed.

"Our Soojin's all grown-up now.." Sunny said as she drank her four seasons drink.

"That Kim choding and Im will pay for what they did later!" Taeyeon said as she stood up and watched at the people dancing.

"Well, that's later. For now, just as what Soojin has asked, let's just have fun and enjoy the night." Tiffany said as her eyes turned into crescent shapes. 

"Time to join them!" Tiffany added as she dragged Taeyeon to the dance floor with Sunny and Seohyun behind them.