CLUB RED PART 3

The Hae Dal Chi Chronicles

No One's POV 

 

Seunghyun and Siwon were hanging out with the girls they’ve met at the dancefloor.

"So, who are those girls that the Red Moon Boys came in with?" Siwon asked the girl on his left.

"They’re their sisters and cousins. They just came back from abroad. This is the first time that they’re all here again that’s why tonight’s an all out party to celebrate the return of the girls."
The girl sitting next to Seunghyun then added, "Oh, they’re with the Red Moon Incorporated’s heiress too. She’s been studying abroad all these time. Jung Soojin. You know her right?" Siwon and Seunghyun shook their heads.
"How can you not know her? Oh well, I guess since you’re from the States you might not have heard about it. Well, her family was.. murdered.. Until now, they haven’t found who the culprits are. Tragic story really. She’s the only survivor. After the incident, she was left in the care of her godfather President Kim. She decided to study abroad. I guess to get away from the bad memories too.. but now, she’s back." 

Siwon raised a brow as he asked the girls "President Kim?"

"Yeah, President Kim took over RMI since Soojin-ssi is still too young to run the company."

 

Siwon and Seunghyun continued to gather more info when they got an update from Sooyoung.
"Sierra Team..Sierra Three here. Looks like I’ll be meeting Soojin first."

 

The boys excused themselves to get some smoke.
"We’ll be right back." Seunghyun added with a wink which made the girls swoon in delight.
They went to an isolated area to talk to Sooyoung. Seunghyun decided to keep watch while Siwon informs Sooyoung of what they’ve learned.
"Oppa, looks like you’re having too much fun over there. Don’t forget why we’re here arasso? You can have your play time some other day." Sooyoung teased the boys.
"Yes omma. We are doing our jobs. Don’t worry." Siwon said as he rolled his eyes.
"Anyway, I’ll talk to you later. Gotta meet Soojin." Excitement can be heard from Sooyoung’s voice.
"Arasso. Be careful alright and don’t be too crazy on her? We have to get into the circle." Siwon reminded her.
"Deh appa. Hahahaha. Alright, see you guys later!" Sooyoung replied, ending their conversation.
"Damn.. I want to meet Soojin too." Seunghyun said as he threw away the cigarette he was pretending to smoke.
"We still have time..." Siwon said as they headed back inside the club.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ow!" Hyoyeon and Yoona exlaimed as someone pinched their ears.
"What the..." Hyoyeon was about to curse at the person when she saw it was Taeyeon, while Tiffany was the one pinching Yoona’s ear.
The boys they were dancing with left when Sunny said "See you boys later. We need to have a chat with our sisters."
"Unnieeeeee!" Yoona groaned as the guy she was dancing with left.
"See you later Taec!" She shouted to the guy who grinned before he left.
"You two! How could you sneak Soojin out without telling us! You could’ve been in trouble!" Taeyeon huffed.
The two look down in guilt and became silent. Fortunately, Soojin came to their rescue.
"Unnies! You promised to let this go already...come on, let’s have fun..please!!" Soojin said as she put an arm around Tiffany and
Taeyeon making the older girls sigh in defeat.
"Fine, but you two, that will never happen again arasso??" Taeyeon said as she glared at Hyoyeon and Yoona.
The two frantically nodded in agreement.
"Well that settles it. Come on! Let’s dance!" Soojin grinned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------