Your Neck

What Am I To You?

          

   The kiss only lasted a few seconds- much to Daehyun's disappointment. It was short, chaste and soft—but it was heady.

 

 

Youngjae is the first to pull away; his erratic breath was hot against the elders’s lips. The hands he had placed on the others thigh earlier were now gripping Daehyun's dress shirt. Daehyun kept his eyes closed long after the kiss had ended, just soaking in the moment of their first kiss.


 

The air around them was thick and heavy. As the silence between the two boys grew, Daehyun found it increasingly difficult to breathe. The older male listened closely to his crush’s heartbeat, the room suddenly becoming too hot to be in.  


 

Daehyun honestly couldn’t believe it. There he was, in his crush’s bedroom, moments ago practically eating each other’s faces. He wasn’t going to give up on this moment anytime soon.


 

“We should—“ Youngjae was abruptly cut off mid-sentence by Daehyun’s lips. The suddenness made Youngjae gasp into the kiss. Daehyun’s lips were firm but gentle, as the kiss grew more heated, Daehyun ran his fingers through Youngjae’s soft hair. His other hand coming up to wrap around Youngjae’s waist, pulling him closer. Their chests were only inches apart but Daehyun could still feel the heat radiating off of his body, making his judgment cloudy.


 

“You taste so good,” Daehyun says between kisses. He caresses Youngjae’s jawline and then down to his neck to pull him in, kissing him even harder. This wasn’t Daehyun’s first kiss, but it was the most intense. He takes Youngjae’s lower lip into his mouth and drags his teeth back, pulling away from the kiss for a moment. Youngjae groans; his grip on Daehyun’s shirt tightening.


 

Daehyun reseals his lips against Youngjae’s in another heated kiss, pressing his chest flush against the others, initiating the latter to fall onto his back. Daehyun climbs over Youngjae, moving his legs on either side of the boy until he’s hovering over Youngjae. Daehyun opens his eyes slightly to have a closer view of Youngjae’s face; his eyes were closed and he was blushing madly, turning Daehyun on even more.


 

Daehyun moans as he trails his hands down the younger’s sides until they reach the bottom of Youngjae’s shirt. He pushes the other’s uniform shirt up his chest and rests his hands on Youngjae’s waist. He’s touching bare skin, and Daehyun is digging his blunt nails into Youngjae’s hips. Youngjae releases another moan as his hands come up to rest on Daehyun’s chest.

 


Youngjae pulls away due to lack off air minutes later, whimpering as the older moves to kiss his neck. “Dae...” he begins but he stops when he feels the others tongue gliding down his collarbone, more whimpers falling from his swollen lips.

 


“You’re so beautiful.” Daehyun whispered, his voice raspy from arousal. Youngjae bit back a moan, blushing.


 

Daehyun slides the collar on Youngjae’s uniform shirt to the side to expose more of Youngjae’s milky skin. He latches onto the smooth flesh, onto the collarbone and he earns another moan from Youngjae. He doesn’t stop when the younger complains, “Dae please…you’re –ah-- gonna leave a mark,” he whines.

 


The sound of a nearby car door being slammed shut resulted in both of the teens jumping away from each other.


 

“Oh no,” Youngjae’s face expression is frightened as he quickly runs to his bedroom window, “Oh no, no, no.” Youngjae looks back at Daehyun, “My mothers home.”


 

Daehyun throws his head back and wipes the sweat from his forehead with the sleeve of his blazer. He tries to catch his breath before he talks, “So? Just say that we’re English partners.” He his swollen lips.



         “Yes but,” Youngjae whines, gesturing his hand between his body and Daehyun’s. “you can tell we weren’t doing homework.” He strains the last word.


 

Daehyun glances over at Youngjae and takes in his messy array; his hair is tousled, his lips are puffy and red and slick with spit, and an obvious blush is prominent. His uniform was disheveled and pushed to one side, and there’s a red patch forming where Daehyun was just . Daehyun loves the way he looks.

 


Daehyun then looks down at himself. He can’t really see his hair and face but his uniform was wrinkled and…oh. He grabs a nearby pillow to cover the bulge in the pants. There’s a new kind of blush creeping onto his face. To his luck, Youngjae was too worried about his mother to notice his obvious .


 

“And because you’re Jung Daehyun,” Youngjae tries to make himself presentable for his mother, a gasp leaving his lips when his mother opens the front door.

 

“You’re worried because I’m Jung Daehyun?” Daehyun gets up from the bed, his long gone. He pats down his clothing.

 


“Yes because she knows you were the one that was giving me the black eyes!” Youngjae whispered through his teeth.


 

The sudden confession made Daehyun’s heart ache.


 

“Youngjae-ah!” A female called from downstairs.


 

“Oh my gosh,” His fingers comb through his hair, “do I look okay?”


 

Daehyun’s lips curve slightly at the ends. He walks over to the other boy to help fix his collar to hide the now-hickey. Youngjae shares a small smile back. They briefly shared eye contact, trying to read each other’s expression about what the hell just happened, before they made their way downstairs to greet Youngjae’s mother.

 

 

“Hi mom,” Youngjae’s voice was barely above a whisper. Daehyun can practically feel Youngjae shaking beside him as they walk off of the last step together.

 


“Hi dear,” his mother stops halfway in the kitchen doorway as she notices that her son was not alone. She was bringing in the groceries as she looked at Daehyun. He straightens his back and holds his breath as they eyed each other. To his surprise, she smiles. “Well hello there, who are you?” Her smile is warm.

 

“Uh...” Youngjae gnaws at his lower lip before answering, “This is—“


 

“Your friend can introduce himself, Youngjae.” She looks away from her son and back at Daehyun, her smile never fading.


 

“I’m Jung Daehyun,” Daehyun bows, even though he feels sick by saying his own name. When he straightens back up, the look on Mrs. Yoo’s face made Daehyun’s stomach churn.


 

Youngjae’s mother’s mouth was slack, most likely in shock, and her eyes kept on shifting back and forth from Youngjae to him. Youngjae’s mother painfully faked another smile, teeth gritting, clutching the brown bags that were filled with food in her hands as she spoke, “Well it’s nice to meet you.” She looks back at her son; her eyes seemingly start to fill with tears. She then quickly walks away into the kitchen and Youngjae takes it upon himself to grab Daehyun’s hand and pull the other towards the front door.


 

“I’m sorry,” Daehyun started as they stopped at the front door. He takes Youngjae’s hands into his, an apologetic smile on his lips.


 

“I know.” Youngjae nods. “You better leave now, I’ll talk to you later tonight.” He assures the elder. A small blush was on his cheeks as he spoke.


 

Daehyun nods, blushing too, and opens the door. Before he leaves, he grabs Youngjae by the waist and gave him a chaste kiss on the lips. They share another shy smile and then Daehyun was out of the door. 

 

-------

 

 

sorry for my being away :( ive been really busy with work and school

i really hope youve enjoyed this chapter, and i hope ill be updating soon :) please leave feedback :D thank you for staying

(btw if yall are wondering 'why in the hell is this boy kissin his bully?!?!??!' well 1) hormones 2) itS JUNG DAEHYUN HULLER id kiss him any day all day wheneva he wanted toooo (call me pls daehyunnie) dont mind me) -thejenn