am I invisible?

Baeksoo oneshot* collection

Am I invisible?

Description: Baekhyun woke up one day and no one would look at him.


Baekhyun wasn't feeling so well, and so he had (with much hard work and requesting) acquired a day off for himself. He was going to relax while the rest of the band mates were going to practice tomorrow. He should make the most to his day off with the rare and precious alone time. With that thought in mind he went to sleep.

When he woke up the next day, he wasn't feeling so bad, actually he felt lighter, but he would be a fool to let go of his day off. His throat still felt kinda sore so he decided to not speak much and just go about his business.

He walked out of his room and smiled at Chanyeol who ignored him. That was weird! Was he upset that Baekhyun took a day off when he wanted one too? Baekhyun felt bad but the managers were hard nuts to crack. He decided to not press any further and let Chanyeol come around by himself. He smiled at others as well as he made his way to the couch in the living room, but they all acted like they hadn't seen him. Baekhyun chuckled at their childishness. Seriously? How old were these guys to sulk about them not getting a day off? He was sick!

"What's so funny?" Jongin, who was on the same couch as Baekhyun, asked turning towards Sehun. 

Sehun looked at Jongin like he had lost his mind. Baekhyun was going to say something along the lines of how everyone else was so childish but before he could speak, Sehun answered, "Your face!"

And that was it took for the maknaes to start fighting. Suho came out to break the fight, looking extremely annoyed with the two.

"He keeps being rude! He was laughing at my face." Jongin complained, pointing a finger in Sehun's direction.

"What? You are the one who keeps trying to pick a fight. What's so funny?" Sehun mimicked Jongin with a touch of thug attitude.

Baekhyun was about to break the fight and ask them to stop being weird because it obviously was him who laughed but Kyungsoo beat him to it.

He came out of his room fuming, topless, with a few stray water drops around his collar bones from his wet hair....nice!

"STOP MAKING A RUCKUS IN THE ING MORNING!" He then proceeded to the kitchen to get himself some breakfast.

Just then Suho, who was ready to leave for the day decided to come sit exactly where Baekhyun was. Thankfully, due to Baekhyun's quick reflexes he got up and out of the way without being crushed by the leader.

"Hey-..."before Baekhyun could scream at Suho, their manager came in and bellowed at them to get out in 5 minutes.

Baekhyun sat down on another sofa, waiting for the others to get ready before he used the washroom himself. The managers weren't very nice if the members were even slightly late.

In the next five minutes everyone was out. Baekhyun smiled and waved good-naturedly at them while they were exiting but they all acted like he wasn't even in the room. Baekhyun would lie if he said that it didn't hurt his feelings but he decided to be the mature one there and let it go.

He then slowly made his way to the washroom. While washing his hands he looked into the mirror to see...nothing! His scream could probably be heard all over Korea.

Where was his body? He could feel himself, and judging by his scream, he could also be heard. What the hell was going on? Is that why the others were acting like they didn’t see him? Because they really couldn’t see him? Baekhyun ran to every other mirror or reflecting surface in the house. Nothing! Why were his clothes invisible too? Wasn’t it supposed to be just the body and not the clothes?

In his frantic moment he dialed the first person that came to his mind...Kyungsoo. Why him? And what would he say? Hey Kyungsoo! So i woke up this morning and now i am invisible and so yeah, please find a way for me to get normal again.

The guy would think that Baekhyun was pranking him again...or would he?

Baekhyun started hyperventilating. He sat on his bed and tried to calm himself down. Maybe this was all a dream, yeah! All he needed to do was wake up. But how? Pain?

Baekhyun pinched himself...No. 

He took a pan and hit his head...No

He ran at the wall in his room and rammed himself straight into it. It took him a minute to compose himself again but even that didn’t work.

He usually woke up if he fell off high places... no way in was he going to try it.

Maybe he should just lie down for some time. Baekhyun willed himself to sleep. One of the perks of working as an idol in a company that works you to the bone is that you learn to fall asleep whenever you want to.

He woke up an hour later and ran to the washroom. He was still invisible.

Baekhyun went back to lie on his bed and stared at the ceiling, thinking of what he needs to do. If he kept quiet, no one would notice that he was there.

Wait a second! He could use this. He would make this work...first stop: the girls' changing room in the SM building.

Baekhyun ran out of the apartment after collecting his ID and keys and walked to the SM building. It was awesome to be able to walk in public again like a normal human being without having his ears bleed due to screams of fans, or having his way blocked. He enjoyed his walk, even whistled. Life was good so far!

He reached the SM building and made his way to the nearest girl's changing room. Just as he was about to enter the room, he felt a chill run down his back, as if he was being watched. He turned around to see Kyungsoo standing some distance away, staring directly at him. Was he not invisible anymore? Darn it!

Baekhyun flashed Kyungsoo a sheepish smile and waved his hand but the latter just smirked. Feeling embarrassed, and not knowing what to do next, Baekhyun made his way to men's washroom instead, to check his reflection out and maybe mourn the loss of his invisibility.

He looked in the mirror to see that he still couldn't see himself. Since the bathroom was empty, Baekhyun didn't bother stopping the groan of pure relief he released next.

Maybe Kyungsoo wasn't looking at him, but at the girl's changing room. Maybe he was waiting for someone inside...or he was a ert as well. Baekhyun had every right to say so because yes, he had accepted his ertedness a long time ago. He was even proud of it! Kyungsoo however, was a different story. He wasn't the greatest around girls, shy even, and never said anything that might even hint on his interest in them.

It kinda made Baekhyun sad but he ignored that feeling when he saw Kyungsoo walking into the washroom again, staring at him directly. Baekhyun gulped. What was going on?

"You're a really big ert!" Kyungsoo spoke and Baekhyun rushed to check himself in the mirror again.

"You can see me?"

Kyungsoo just smirked

"Wait, but it seemed like no one else could see me. How can you see me then? What is going on?" Baekhyun thought that if he wasn't going to be getting a good show then he might as well get some answers.

Kyungsoo looked Baekhyun up and down before moving closer and running a finger down his midline, making Baekhyun shiver. "You should go back to the dorm. I'll be there soon. I already finished a lot of my work for today. Didn't have much. Plus someone needs to look after you." 

Baekhyun shivered again." uh...ok"

He went back to the dorm as fast as he could. He didn't understand why he felt the need to rush but he had always been powerless against Kyungsoo. He tried to think but gave up soon after when nothing made sense in his brain.

"Maybe Kyungsoo will know"

Baekhyun remembered the trail Kyungsoo had followed on his torso. It burned his body, and it felt like Kyungsoo's hand was still there, touching him.

Baekhyun was bi, and had a not so minor crush on the cutest boy in exo...nay, in all of world. He didn't really know what Kyungsoo's ual orientation was and he wanted to keep things professional. Though sometimes he feared that he was too obvious, like that one time during Kyungsoo's turning of age birthday party when he had gotten drunk. He had hugged Kyungsoo like a koala and rubbed his face on the younger, saying how he was marking him as his own.

Another time, he had been staring at Kyungsoo who was wearing sunglasses and sleeping. Baekyun hadn't realized when the other had woken up but it probably was some time.

There was also that one or two or maybe five times that he had accidentally kissed Kyungsoo's neck. What? He couldn’t help himself. One moment Baekhyun was looking at Kyungsoo thinking about how gorgeous his neck was, and the next moment he was kissing it. He really didn't have any self-constraint. This was why he had resorted to watching so many videos, to keep himself calm around the object of his affection.

Kyungsoo usually just ignored all such interactions as if they hadn't happened or mattered. Baekhyun sometimes wished he would get some reaction, anything to give him some clue. A lot of times he thought that it might just be because Kyungsoo doesn't see him in such a light at all and so he doesn't care. Those would be his low days.

Baekhyun heard the door open and got up from his bed and walked out. Surely, there was Kyungsoo, his eyes piercing through Baekhyun's soul.

"What is going on? Why can you see me? Why can't anyone else see me?"

Kyungsoo kept silent again as he moved closer to Baekhyun, like a predator.

"K-Kyungsoo?"

​ "You have so much life force Baekhyun. And it tastes so delicious too. I just wanted to tap into that a bit." Kyungsoo said, raking his eyes over Baekhyun's body.

"So I decided to take it!" Kyungsoo added, his eyes flashed red for a second when he looked into Baekhyun's eyes.

Baekhyun stumbled back, away from Kyungsoo. "Wh-what do you mean?"

"I have noticed your feelings for me, but I needed to let them develop. It wouldn't work otherwise. you know Baek, I have been jealous of you always. The way you light up the room, how people flock to you like insects to light. Your power was very appropriate wasn't it? It is this kind of light that will make me stronger." Kyungsoo his lips as he walked slowly towards Baekhyun who kept on inching away from him.

"You love me don't you? Come be one with me." Kyungsoo touched Baekhyun's cheek gently before dragging his hand down lower and lower. Baekhyun ignored the butterflies in his stomach and swatted Kyungsoo's hand away.

"I don't know what you are talking about but I don't want to give you anything. Turn me back."

Kyungsoo's expression turned to a sad one and oh, how Baekhyun hated that look. He almost gave in but he needed to keep his stance. Kyungsoo wasn't making any sense and it wasn't helping that the red glow he had seen previously was scaring the out of him. Really not the ideal way he had imagined his feeling to be noticed.

"Nah!" Kyungsoo answered, "I have decided that I want you and I will take you. But I won't force you. You will give yourself to me by your own accord. Don’t worry. I'm not going to eat you."

"Who said anything about eating?" Baekhyun asked with a red face

"Your face. I can read you like alphabets, you should know that Baekhyun. You had caught my eye the very first day I had laid eyes on you." Kyungsoo opened his arms beckoning Baekhyun to go to him.

"What will you do to me?" 

Kyungsoo's eyes flashed red again as he studied Baekhyun's features, lower and lower his eyes travelled and Baekhyun felt like his body was going to turn to charcoal any second. Kyungsoo  his lips and tilted his head to one side before replying, "Make your light mine."

Baekhyun turned around and fled to his room.

Kyungsoo followed with the same gait of a predator; saving his energy for the finale... he reached Baekhyun's room and turned the knob. Good, it wasn't locked. This meant he could go in. 

He walked in to see Baekhyun hidden under his covers. Kyungsoo's eyes had now taken on a permanent red glow. He lifted the covers off of Baekhyun who gasped at Kyungsoo's features.

"Y-your eyes."

"They signify my passion for you. They are the reddest shade of red you will see anywhere in this world or others." Kyungsoo said as he swooped in for Baekhyun's neck, its side.

Baekhyun moaned as Kyungsoo started tracing his hands all over his body. The latter slowly started rubbing himself against Baekhyun, making the other moan. Baekhyun stared into the red eyes as Kyungsoo 'took' him, enjoying every second of it. Kyungsoo also seemed to be enjoying himself because he was taking Baekhyun’s name....and shaking him...hard.

"I swear Byun Baekhyun if you don't wake up now I will hit you."

Baekhyun opened his eyes, gasping for breath as he looked at Kyungsoo with a bewildered expression.

"How are you dressed so fast?" Baekhyun realized a second too late what had just happened. !

"What? Did you have a wet dream about me? Looks like it was a good one," Kyungsoo said staring at Baekhyun’s body. "I must have been really good."

"Monster, you were a monster."

"Ooh! I like that, a monster in bed. I can live with that! It's not too far from reality." Kyungsoo said wiggling his eyebrows but stupid Baekhyun was too slow on the uptake.

"No, like you were seriously a monster, with red eyes and all."

Kyungsoo's smile dropped and he turned his back towards Baekhyun, pouting.

"Why does everyone think i am evil? I'm just shy, nothing else. Well, if I killed you then you should know you probably deserved it."

Baekhyun belatedly realized what Kyungsoo had been hinting at a few seconds ago. Kyungsoo being a monster in bed...Kyungsoo being a monster in bed with Baekhyun. wow!

Kyungsoo got up to leave, still sulking, but Baek pulled at his shirt to get him to sit down on his bed again.

"you actually like me back?"

"You are so ing stupid! Do I look like I let random heads out there kiss me and live? Wasn't it obvious?"

"But you act like nothing happened!"

"How do you expect me to act like I liked it if you always act like you made a mistake or that it meant nothing? Must I remind you that you have a habit of kissing other people's necks too? Even fans have two pictures of you kissing Sehun's neck. And what about all those times when I cater to your needs? I keep you on a pedestal and all I get out of it is teasing, yet I let you off easy most of the times. Do I look like a masochist who would deal with your and let you live?"

"Oh."

"Yeah, oh." Kyungsoo grumbled before trying to leave again. Baekhyun pulled him back again.

"What was that you were saying about being a monster? I might want to see."

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow, "Now?"

"Well I am in the need of a long shower..." Baekhyun bit his lower lip cutely and wiggled his eyebrows.

Kyungsoo really, really couldn't deal with this guy's cuteness. He pulled him into the shower with him and showed him exactly what kind of a monster he was.

Baekhyun was more than satisfied. However, the same couldn't be said for the rest of the band mates who could hear his moans outside.


Other fics: Bad KidsStupid Exo Oneshot CollectionExobend, Snow white

Awesome people: Tina08PeasentOTP

ALL BAEKSOO SHIPPERS UNITE!!!

I always wanted to say that. But I am really curious. I know we are a small group but how many of us are out there? How can anyone resist such a cute ship? They are ing cute!