wet Kyungsoo part 4 (final)

Baeksoo oneshot* collection

yeah, play it cool. act like you weren't staring. good job!

It was under the shower, when Baekhyun's sense came back to him, that what Kyungsoo had said earlier sank in. I love you so much! Baekhyun sank down as he tried to regulate his breathing to calm down. Kyungsoo just admitted to loving him. Or was it just in the heat of the moment? was he just saiyng that as a way of thanking him for buying steak? friends say that to friends sometimes when they are happy. did kyungsoo not really mean it? it was just a slip right? this was supposed to be a romantic dinner but here he was ing things up. the mood was totally ruined. how was he going to salvage it now? he needed to come up with a plan.

Baekhyun jumped when there was a knock at the bathroom door. "Baek, I brought your clothes from your apartment. I hope you don't mind that I went through your closet. I wasn't sure that you would be okay with using my underwear." 

"Uh, th-thanks soo! I don't mind!"

"Using my underwear?"

"NO! I meant you going through my stuff."

"Okay! Well, come out soon!"

Baekhyun banged his head against the wall. Why was he so awkward?

---x---

Baekhyun walked out of the bathroom into Kyungsoo's room with just a towel on. He looked around for something to wear but all he saw was his briefs on the bed. His tightest ones too. Wait a second. Is this all Kyungsoo brought for him to wear? Did this mean he wanted him to be pretty much ? Was he looking too much into the situation? Baekhyun put his briefs on and then scratched his head. Should he lie down on the bed and wait? Did Kyungsoo really want to do it right now? Maybe he was the type to have first and dinner after.

Baekhyun started getting on the bed but then stopped. What if Kyungsoo expected him to pick something from his wardrobe? If he chose the first option and he was wrong, Kyungsoo would be disgusted by him. If he chose the second option and he was wrong, Kyungsoo would be upset and turned off and the whole night would be ruined. 

"This is so frustrating!" Baekhyun pulled at his hair.

"You're out!" Kyungsoo was standing at the doorway holding his snuggly nightsuit. "I brought standard t-shirt and jeans, but i remembered how nice these pyjamas were when I had been wet and i thought you would like to wear them instead."

Well, there goes his plan about looking y. No way he could do that inside his snuggly nightsuit. The moment caught up to him and Baekhyun wanted to hide his body or something because the way Kyungsoo was looking at him was like he was going to devour him any moment now. Baekhyun wasn't sure, but he thought that he might have even seen Kyungsoo  his lips. "Thanks Kyungsoo. I'll just take them now."

Neither of them made a move to go to the other though, and just stood and stared. Baekhyun felt his body getting warmer by the second. He wasn't gonna last long under this much .

"You look really nice like that." Kyungsoo said with a low voice as he stepped closer.

"Thanks."

"Especially with your hair just washed, and slightly damp." Another step

"Thanks"

"You smell really nice too." 

"Thank you"

"And you do the sweetest things for me." Kyungsoo was in front of him now.

"um-"

"You are cute, adorable, and yet so y. So ing y. You know that right Baekhyun?"

​"T-thank you?"

Kyungsoo traces a finger down from Baekhyun's temple to his neck to his chest; slowly, painfully slowly. "You know what effect you have on me right Baekhyun? Because it is not fair. It is so not fair."

"Sorry?"

"And I have you here today, like this in my bed room, after you did the sweetest thing for me. I have a secret to tell you." Baekhyun gulped as Kyungsoo leaned closer to his ear and brushed his lips over his lobe. "Chanyeol won't be coming home tonight. And I really want you right now." 

Baekhyun shivered. "What do you say?" Kyungsoo said placing his hand on Baekhyun's waist, "is it okay?"

Closing his eyes Baekhyun nodded. In all his time with Kyungsoo, the other had kept himself restricted. He never flirted too much, not like this. He wasn't going to lie and say he hadn't wanted or expected this tonight. They had waited long. Too long! Baekhyun was sure that Kyungsoo was feeling that way too, but he never exected him to come on so strongly, so early. It was himself who usually pushed the boundaries. This- this Kyungsoo was utterly too y and frankly, he was overwhelmed. He could just come with Kyungsoo's fingers playing across his skin like they were doing now.

"You are awfully quiet tonight." Baekhyun felt hot breath on his lips and he opened his eyes to meet Kyungsoo's, really close to his face.

"You have been awfully forward tonight." Baekhyun countered.

Kyungsoo  his teeth, "Do you not like it?"

"No, I love it. I just need some time getting used to it. Wouldn't you rather I not talk though? There are a million things I can do other than talk with this mouth." Yes, baekhyun was getting control of his body again, though he still couldn't stop himself from melting more and more under Kyungsoo's touches.

"You are right," Kyungsoo whispered before attacking his lips hungrily. He lay Baekhyun down on the bed and straddled him. "You have no idea how much I have wanted this, dreamt of this. Everytime I almost had you, some er foiled my plans." He whispered as he rolled his hips on Baekhyun's who noted that the boy was hard even through the jeans.

"I think that I -ah-have a very good idea."

Kyungsoo growled as he bit Baekhyun's neck. He nipped all the way down his neck and torso. His fingers danced across Baekhyun's body, leaving burning trails all over. Baekhyun grabbed his tshirt and tugged it off of Kyungsoo. "Soo, take this jeans off please. It hurts me."

Kyungsoo shrugged it off quickly before holding Baekhyun's legs and pulling them apart. He kissed his bulge under his briefs. " you Baekhyun for being so irresistible."

"Back at you Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun groaned as he fisted Kyungsoo's hair. "WAIT! WAIT! Um, who is topping? I mean, I really have been thinking about you for some time and I..."

"We both can...that is if you are up for two rounds." Kyungsoo ing smirked.

"Okay," Baekhyun nodded, "But i go first. What about lube and ? I didn't pick them up-"

"I have them Baek. Shut up now." Kyungsoo mumbled before taking Baekhyun's upper lip in between his. He rolled his hips on the other and Baekhyun squeezed his .

"Kyungsoo, move" Baekhyun pushed Kyungsoo off and took off his briefs. He looked at Kyungsoo pointedly as he did so, a silent command to strip . Kyungsoo was very happy to obey. He stared as Baekhyun himself to full hardness.

"Wow, Baekhyun. I am not sure I can take that."

Baekhyun smirked, "Don't worry babe, I will make sure you will be able to. Where is the lube?"

Kyungsoo scrambled to get it. Baekhyun came and hugged him from behind as he was looking through his drawer. "Soo" he whispered in his ear as he wrapped an arm around his . "Soo, i love you so much. Please be mine."

This earned him a giggle, "Are you asking me out like this?"

"No, I am just saying it. I really love you." Baekhyun kissed in between his shoulder blades. He took the lube from Kyungsoo's hands as he motioned for him to get on the bed. Taking a good amount, he started prepping Kyungsoo. The boy started  himself as Baekhyun worked him to relax and open up. Baekhyun kissed the tip of his as he continued to work. Kyungsoo moaned breathlessly as Baekhyun  lightly just at the tip of his . "Baekhyun please!"

Baekhyun took more of him into his mouth and Kyungsoo's hands came to him. One of his hands tangled in Baekhyun's hair, and the other wrapped around his neck, thumb slightly putting pressure as he his neck over the windpipe. Kyungsoo moaned louder when Baekhyun hummed around his . He tried to push Baekhyun's head down to take his completely, but the other didn't go further than teasing the tip or the vein under. "Baekhyun, please!"

Baekhyun came up with a smirk as he his lips. Kyungsoo whined louder, but Baekhyun's fingers hit his prostrate at that moment and all his complaints flew out the window. "Kyungsoo, can I enter you?" 

Kyungsoo nodded. Baekhyun out a on and slid in. Kyungsoo hissed and Baekhyun kissed him. He moved slowly experimentally. 

"Bae -ah- Baek more." Kyungsoo moaned wantonly as Baekhyun picked up speed. 

Baekhyun pulled himself out and flipped Kyungsoo onto his hands and knees. He his lips as he grabbed hold of Kyungsoo's hips and pushed himself in. Kyungsoo moaned filthily, making Baekhyun want to him until he was ruined. He started ing in hard, making the bed creak with every . It felt so good to be inside Kyungsoo, his warmth squeezing and pulling him further in. 

"Ah! Baekhyunmmmm  haah haah. Yes, please harder. me harder. More. AH!"

Baekhyun  so hard that Kyungsoo couldn't hold himself up anymore. His screams were muffled by the pillow when Baekhyun continually hit his prostrate with his , skin slapping on skin. Baekhyun himself was pretty much screaming out Kyungsoo's name. It wasn't long before they both came undone.

---x---

As they lay there, panting, Baekhyun pulled Kyungsoo further into himself. 

"Soo, I love you." Kyungsoo hummed contently as he kissed Baekhyun's hand. They lay like that for some time before Baekhyun spoke again. "But i am hurt you forgot our dinner plans."

Kyungsoo smiled his heart smile, and Baekhyun found himself not really minding that fact at all. "I had meant for that text to go to Chanyeol, but I guess I accidentally sent it to you. Then Chanyeol texted me later telling me he wasn't gonna come home tonight, and it didn't occur to me that I had made the mistake."

Baekhyun groaned and covered his face, "So i misunderstood. ugh!"

Kyungsoo giggled and kissed his cheek, "I am glad you misunderstood.... shall we have the romantic dinner now? I am feeliing pretty hungry right now. And maybe, we can have the second round after dinner. I am going to you into oblivion."

Baekhyun snapped his teeth at Kyungsoo, "We'll see about that."

---x---

Chanyeol came home later to pick up something he needed for his project. He walked into the house without bothering to take out his ear bud and screamed for Kyungsoo as he decreased the volume of the music. He wish he hadn't. The apartment was filled with grunts and moans. The chairs were turned over, stuff had fallen off of their usual place. it was like a storm had passed through. He was too scared to even go in the direction of the kitchen.

"CHANYEOL GET OUT OF HERE!" Kyungsoo's voice followed a butter knife that landed somewhere on the floor in front of Chanyeol.

"Ah, yes. Uh sorry! continue!" Chanyeol stuttered as he escaped back to the outside of the apartment.

---x---

Luhan laughed as he counted the money in his hands. Junmyeon, sitting on the side was doing the same. The other occupants of the room looked on with a scowl, except Chanyeol. The poor boy was too scarred to complain about money.

the end..


That is it people. I said I wouldn't but I tried anyways. Is it horrible? Sorry. I don't think I will do this again. Why do I so much at ?

Seriously though, how was it?

I already have lots of ideas for other oneshots. But I will take a break now to get out of this story's universe. Till then!

Should I change the name of this project from oneshot collection to short story collection?

(๑>ᆺ<๑) (๑>ෆ<๑) baeksoo forever!

Other stories: snow white,   bad kids,   best of best* exo fic recommendations,   The Personal Assistant,   you found me!,   Stupid Exo Oneshot collections,   The God of laziness,    ExobendPet boybaeksoo reference list

Awesome people: Tina08PeasentOTP

Co-author stories: best of best* exo fic recommendations with PeasentOTP The mermaid's kiss with Tina08