school kids

Baeksoo oneshot* collection

It was the class right after lunch and a warm afternoon, perfect condition to make students feel sleepy. Kyungsoo was one of the students who were unable to fight this lull. As he drifted away, a vision of the class hottie started swimming behind his eyelids. Did he have a crush? Hell no! But you can't blame him for wondering what it would be like to get in the pants of the guy who drips uality in everything he does. Minseok is the object of desire of many people in the school and Kyungsoo is lucky enough to get a good view of him while sitting in the same class as him. He allows himself to be taken into a lustful dream about the other...

Kyungsoo raised his head from his desk, where it had been resting against his hands, panting slightly in the aftermath of the iness of his dream. His eyes automatically found the boy he had dreamt about. He looked y today as well, kyungsoo smirked to himself. He felt satisfied and unsatisfied with the dream, but there was no way he could excuse himself to use the washroom just yet. Kyungsoo yawned and turned to the window to stare outside only to lock eyes with wide eyes staring back at him, propped up on an arm on the desk. Kyungsoo's heart jumped when he realized that the boy had seen him panting and drooling over Minseok with lustful eyes. 

Kyungsoo looked away in mortification, pretending to suddenly be interested in studies. Baekhyun on the other hand, recovered from the shock of watching Kyungsoo wake up from his sleep and having the most sultry look he had ever seen. He never pegged Kyungsoo as that type. Even if the look was directed at Minseok and not him, he could still use this situation to his advantage, Baekhyun thought smirking to himself. How nice would it be to have that y side of Kyungsoo just to himself. His mind and body rejoiced at this prospect.
--
After class, Kyungsoo pretended to sleep and once he heard Baekhyun's loud voice leaving the class, he quietly slunk off to the washroom. He was about to enter a stall when the washroom door opened and in walked Baekhyun, looking way too pleased with himself than he should have been. "You need some help with that?"

Kyungsoo groaned, "Baekhyun before you try to bully me in any other way you should know that I don't give a about whatever scheme you come up with to try and harass me. So no, I do not need your help."

"Hmm. Can't blame you for being on guard. And can't blame you for getting in class either. Hey! I'm a regular boy too. I understand! I only come with a friendly proposition. I scratch your back, you scratch mine, or i you off, and you mine.?" When he saw Kyungsoo look angry, Baekhyun spoke, "I'm no Minseok, but I'm pretty good myself! Wanna see?"

"I don't need to look at your Baekhyun-"

"I was talking about my abs, but I like where your brain is."

Kyungsoo blushed and stormed into the nearest stall, slamming the door shut and locking himself in. " off man! Stop being so persistent!"

Baekhyun chuckled and walked to the stall, "You see, I am a collector of sorts. The only thing is that what I collect is hard to come by and so I feel the need to be persistent to get what i want."

Kyungsoo opened the stall and glared at Baekhyun, but the curiosity was obvious underneath. "So what is it that you collect? How many people you can get under you?"

"Nah!" Baekhyun laughed, "Expressions! I love looking at people's expressions that others don't get to see as much. And you showed me something pretty good today!" Baekhyun Kyungsoo on the cheek, who made no move to stop him. "That expression you showed when you woke up , it was the most beautiful sultry look I have seen on anyone. I just want to see it again."

Kyungsoo's eyes flitted across Baekhyun's features. Well, Baekhyun wasn't wrong about his attractiveness. Kyungsoo had used him as fap material many times before, almost as many times as Minseok, but he wasn't going to tell him that and see that annoying gloating look again that Baekhyun made sure to show him almost every day

, as if he held something over Kyungsoo. Maybe Kyungsoo could be the higher one now. "From what I see, you seem to be the one more interested in this relationship than me, so why don't you be a good boy and ask nicely." Kyungsoo said, pulling Baekhyun into the stall with him, "Why don't you get on your knees and beg me?"

Baekhyun smiled as he got to his knees, and pulled Kyungsoo's zipper down with his teeth, "Gladly!"

--

Kyungsoo walked into class and Sehun bounded up to him, "Hey man, where were you? I wanted to go to the cafeteria with you."

Looking behind him where a dishevelled Baekhyun was joking around with people, Kyungsoo smirked, "Learning that sometimes the second option is the better one."


I KNOW! I KNOW! I HAVE NOT WRITTEN IN FOREVER AND FRANKLY I AM STILL NOT INSPIRED TO WRITE. BUT I FEEL LIKE I AM DOING INJUSTICE TO THE STORIES I HAVE NOT FINISHED SO HERE I AM, SLOWLY FILLING IN THE IDEAS I HAD. frankly, this is not something i like or would have published as is previously, but hey, better than nothing. Namwhatamsayin?