bro, no homo!

Baeksoo oneshot* collection

Bro, no homo!

Description: We will do anything for brohood.

Another one of my cracky crack fics. It has been a long wait for another chapter right? So, here is a drabble that you might totally find lame.



how ...

"Don't try ot take the blindfold off now, okay?" Baekhyun laughed  near Kyungsoo's ear as he led the boy into his room and sat him down on the bed. "I have a gift for you." He added as he directed Kyungsoo's hand to the "gift".

"Um... Baekhyun.. is this?" When Baekhyun just laughed more, Kyungsoo took his blindfold off using his free hand, only to see his other hand holding Baekhyun's hard . He looked at Baekhyun who grinned back cheekily.

"Happy Birthday bro. I wanted to give you something special, but i couldn't think of anything. And then i thought about how you are such an awesome bro, so I should give you something precious, such as the opportunity to touch me."

Kyungsoo's eyes sparkled at the touching level of brotherhood Baekhyun was demonstrating, "Bro..."

Baekhyun shushed him with a finger to his lips, "Bro, you are totally worth it."

"I feel the same way bro." Kyungsoo smiled at Baekhyun, "You are precious to me too. Here, I'll return the favour." Kyungsoo said, undoing his own pants' zipper. Baekhyun greedily looked at the that Kyungsoo uncovered and started him as soon as Kyungsoo let him touch it.

"Baekhyun," Kyungsoo gasped out as they both were each other, "Since it is my birthday, can i ask for more?"

"Anything for you bro," Baekhyun smirked

---x---

The two guys collapsed on the bed after the hot steamy they just had, panting for breath as they came down from the high. They lay there beside each other, staring at the ceiling before Baekhyun turned his head in Kyungsoo's direction who looked back at him. They could only maintain eye contact for a moment before they were rolling on the bed laughing and poking each other. 

"That was great bro!" Baekhyun said in between hiccups of laughter and Kyungsoo laughed even harder. He pulled Baekhyun closer and buried his head in the latter's chest.

But their sweet moment was broken when Kyungsoo got a call which he answered on speaker.

"HEY BRO! WANNA COME TO THIS RAD PARTY THAT MY FRIEND IS HOSTING TONIGHT? THERE ARE GONNA BE LOTS OF PRETTY GIRLS THERE. YOU COULD ALSO INVITE SEHUN!" it was Tao, a guy they had recently met through a mutual friend. He was peculiar in the way he tried to act super straight when they could tell easily he was anything but, especially by the way he looked at Sehun.

"Sorry bro, not tonight. Oh also, why don't you try asking Sehun out yourself?" Kyungsoo answered, "Either ways, later bro!" He finished as he ended the call. Turning to Baekhyun he saw his boyfriend of a year trying to hold back his laughter pretty pathetically. Kyungsoo smirked before saying, "Bro, no homo!"

They fell into fits of laughter again as they lay on the bed, holding each other.

 

The end?


no homo! well i gotta move ons now. don't expect another update from me anytime soon. seriously, don't expect anything because i am not following a timetable for this. i will update when i feel like it.

It seems like some people couldn't get what was going on.. (you know who you are)... so here goes- baeksoo have been boyfriends for 1 year and they recently befriended Tao, a gay guy trying really hard to sound straight. He takes the brohood too far and so baeksoo are just making fun of it while having . 

why you gotta make me lay it out people?

Other stories: The Personal Assistant,   bad kids,   best of best* exo fic recommendations,   you found me!,   Stupid Exo Oneshot collections,   The God of laziness,    Exobendbaeksoo reference listsnow whitePet boyThe mermaid's kiss

Awesome people: Tina08,  PeasentOTP