wet Kyungsoo part 3

Baeksoo oneshot* collection

The rest of the night was spent with Baekhyun and Kyungsoo trying to subtly get close to each other only to be interrupted by Chanyeol or Jongdae. And Drinking. Beer was plenty since the other two bought more as well. They were starting to show signs of tipsiness which just led to more stupidity and laughter. Kyungsoo was laughing like a maniac at something Baekhyun had said when suddenly, as his laughter calmed down, he had a moment of deep clarity. He realized that he really liked Baekhyun, and would want to spend many more nights like this with the other, enjoying with other friends, peaceful...

Baekhyun stopped mid joke when he noticed that Kyungsoo wasn't laughing anymore, but was staring at him, smiling. He smiled back and asked, "What's up?"

"Stay!" was all Kyungsoo said. When Baekhyun frowned in confusion, he elaborated, "Stay the night. Let's have a sleep over. I don't want you to leave."

Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo with so much adoration in his eyes that the two onlookers couldn't help but coo inwardly. Baekhyun though was thinking of only one thing - Kyungsoo's cute nose. He really wanted to kiss it at the moment, and so he started leaning towards the other's face to place a peck on the cute cute cute nose. He would have succeeded if not for Jongdae hitting his head.

"What do you think you are doing? Are you trying to take advantage of the situation that Kyungsoo's drunk?"

Baekhyun whined while rubbing his head, "I wasn't taking advantage of him."

"Yeah you were. You were going to kiss him." Jongdae wagged a finger in Baekhyun's face.

Baekhyun tried to fight back, "I was only going to kiss his nose. That doesn't count. It was just a little peck. I can kiss your nose right soo?" Kyungsoo giggled while Baekhyun continued, "I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KISS CUTE NOSES. IT SHOULD BE MY BIRTH RIGHT TO KISS A CUTE NOSE WHEN I SEE ONE. CUTE NOSES RULE THE WORLD. LET ME KISS HIS NOSE!!!"

Kyungsoo got fired up by Baekhyun's rant and got up screaming, "THAT'S RIGHT! I WANT YOU TO KISS MY NOSE. THEN I WILL KISS YOURS BECAUSE YOU HAVE A CUTER NOSE."

Baekhyun got up too."OKAY. BUT I MUST INSIST YOURS IS CUTER!"

Chanyeol held his head in his hands due to the worst case of second hand embarrassment in the history of mankind. "Ok, you can kiss his nose so please stop screaming before you wake up the building's tenants". Turning to Baekhyun, he added, "If you take advantage of him I am kicking you out of here."

Kyungsoo started getting teary eyed, "But I don't want Baek to leave. I want him to stay the night. You are mean Chanyeol."

Baekhyun hugged Kyungsoo and shushed him with a kiss to his nose, "It's ok soo. I am not going anywhere. I will sleep with you tonight". 

And that is how Baekhyun slept with Kyungsoo that night even though Chanyeol tried to make Kyungsoo share his bed with him and leave Baekhyun and Jongdae on the other. Kyungsoo clung to Baekhyun like a koala with a death grip after the kiss and no force could separate them.

---X---

Baekhyun woke up in the morning because he had a class and it took him a minute to gather his bearings and realize where he was. He felt soft puffs of breaths on his neck from the side and he turned his face to the source, only to come face to face with his crush. Kyungsoo looked really sweet and peaceful beside him, one of his arms and legs draped over Baekhyun, pulling him into one of the most comfortable warm snuggles he had ever received.  the morning class, is what Baekhyun thought to himself when he decided that he wanted to stay that way forever.

He stayed in bed,  let Kyungsoo hold him. A few hours later, the other woke up as well. Baekhyun smiled when he saw Kyungsoo blink at him in confusion.

" Morning Soo",  he greeted the younger while pulling him closer by the waist.

Kyungsoo smiled dazedly, "Morning. Thanks for staying over. It was really fun last night."

Baekhyun hummed in response and rubbed a thumb on the side of Kyungsoo's waist. Both of them sighted contently, enjoying every second of peace and warmth in each other's embrace.

The peace was soon broken though, by Jongdae barging into the room and demanding that Baekhyun not ditch their common class that afternoon. He pulled Baekhyun off of the bed by his leg and dragged him away, with a promise of texting later...

--x--

The school year went on like this with them meeting over dinner, fleeting glances, burning touches, moments where they were the only ones present in the world. Baekhyun started spending more and more time with Kyungsoo with the excuse of helping the other study. Soon, they were spending so much time at each other's place that it didn't matter whose apartment belonged to who. But despite all the time they spent together, neither of them made any move forward to get together.

 "So, what's the status now?"

Baekhyun looked up from the notebook he was writing lyrics in to see Luhan, his other best friend, plop down beside him on the grass in the football field. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, what is your status with Kyungsoo?" Luhan answered, fishing out a packet of some healthy looking seeds from his bag. He was such a health nut. "Everyone knows that you two have the hots for each other. Don't give me that look Baekhyun, you guys are too obvious."

Baekhyun schooled his features back to neutral from a shocked face. "So what?"

"So, my lovely Baekhyun, why are you still acting as his tutor. Why aren't you going out yet?

Baekhyun sighed, "Its not just tutoring. We do hang out and do other stuff. Anyways, boyfriend is just a label. We can like each other without that label."

"So have you guys kissed yet then?" Luhan asked nonchalantly.

Baekhyun just gave him a sad kitty look as he hummed a no. "But its because we keep getting interrupted."

"Surrreeee.. This is why the title is necessary for you Baek because you do nothing otherwise." Luhan said smugly as if he was so learned.

"I smell money Luhan!" Baekhyun deadpanned.

"Well yeah, $100 is not a small amount. Help me out here eh?"

Baekhyun looked at Luhan in disbelief, "You bet $100 on my relationship? Are you stupid?"

"Do really think I am that stupid? Its the collective amount the winner wins." Luhan said with a huff, feeling offended.

"Wha-? How many people are in on this?"

"Pretty much everyone you know."

"Now I'm offended. All these people and a measly $100?

"Well, Kyungsoo is an unpredictable factor... You aren't paying attention Baek." Luhan frowned at his friend who was smiling like an idiot at his phone.

"Soo just texted me. He said he was going to skip his classes for today, and asked me to buy dinner for us." Baekhyun spoke as he gathered his belongings in a hurried frenzy.

"But what about our dinner dinner plans? YOU CAN'T DITCH ME LIKE THIS BAEK! AW C'MON!" Luhan could only watch his unfaithful friend's back as he ran away. He looked beside his foot, "the idiot forgot his umbrella. humph! serves him right. Maybe I will finally win my money tonight.."

---X---

Baekhyun quickly ran between shops, deciding what would be nice for a romantic *ahem* dinner. Something Kyungsoo liked... He ended up in front of a fancy restaurant, staring at the shop's window with doubt. Well, it didn't hurt to treat Kyungsoo to something expensive every once in a while right?

Baekhyun made his purchase and walked to the exit only to find that it had started raining cats and dogs. He fished around for him umbrella in his bag uselessly before letting out a groan. So much for a perfect romantic night. He didn't want to waste more money on taxi. Guess he was gonna be wet this time.

---X---

Baekhyun reached his floor. The plan was to change before he went to Kyungsoo's, but he bumped into said boy right as soon as he stepped out of the elevator.

"Gosh Baek! You are soaking wet. You're gonna catch a cold this way." Kyungsoo started fussing.

The feeling of having his crush worry about him and fuss over him like this was so heart warming that Baekhyun's brain short circuited. He raised the food up to Kyungsoo's face and said, "D-dinner" ing smooth Baekhyun. very y indeed.

"Oh! Did we have dinner plans? I didn't remember? I AM SO SORRY!" 

"Well, you sent me this text asking me to buy dinner, so I thought..." Baekhyun felt his heart dropping. Could this evening get any worse? "I even bought steak and wine because I thought we should...uh...coz you like it...dammit." Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo for answers but all the younger did was bite his plush bottom lip and stare at him with glassy eyes. He was torn between feeling embarrassed or by that look. Baekhyun was about to open his mouth to say something, anything when Kyungsoo surged forward, pulling him by his collar, and kissed him. Baekhyun started stuttering but Kyungsoo shut him up with another kiss, this one sweeter, though just a hot as the last one.

"I love you so much! You. are. so. ing. adorable! Thank you! Thank you!" Kyungsoo kept kissing him, and Baekhyun felt his mind getting muddled. All he could do was cling to Kyungsoo and kiss him back. "Let's get you out of these clothes." Kyungsoo said when he pulled back, and Baekhyun, naturally having his mind in the gutter, gasped, "Already?"

Kyungsoo paused before flicking his forehead. Baekhyun noticed that Kyungsoo's ears were totally red, and he had the same glassy expression on from before, lip bite and all. "I meant that your clothes are wet. You should shower or else you will get a cold. Actually, it is finally time for me to return the favour from last year. Let me take care you of today." 


Before you get excited, I still can't write y time. Don't expect anything. It will be vanilla like . I think the next is going to be the last chapter. Haven't written it yet.

What do you know? Luhan will get his money. Good for him!

I actually like this story a lot. Not many of you comment, so I don't know how you feel, but i like it. My krave cereal (and you) gets lots more attention, but i think my writing has improved with every other story. could be just me...

By the way, what wine goes well with steak? Do you know? I feel too lazy to check. What kinda wine do you think Kyungsoo would be particular to? I can just see him as a merlot person. but it could be wrong coz it will be too dull for his taste buds. nvm, what do i know.

Other stories: snow white,   bad kids,   best of best* exo fic recommendations,   The Personal Assistant,   you found me!,   Stupid Exo Oneshot collections,   The God of laziness,    ExobendPet boybaeksoo reference list

Awesome people: Tina08PeasentOTP

Co-author stories: best of best* exo fic recommendations with PeasentOTP The mermaid's kiss with Tina08