Chapter 2

Please let me be your boyfriend

In the previous chapter

He let me go but he cupped my face with his hands. He slowly leaned in and kissed my forehead.
"Goodnight, Baek" He said and walked away.
I just stood there with wide eyes. We sure as hell didn't do this before. What the hell was that?


 

I walked inside my house, still surprised. My mother was waiting for me. Did she see that?

"Hi dear, was that Chanyeol?" She smiled and hugged me.

"Yeah, it was him, he finally decided that he can't live without me" I joked and hugged her back.

"So you two are talking again?" She asked. It was so good that I could tell everything to my mother. She knew everything about Chanyeol and about how I feel, and she supported me. Plus, he liked Chanyeol too and thought that we'll be together so she was very surprised when I told her that Chanyeol has a girlfriend.

"Hmm" I nodded and smiled. I was happy.

"Do you want to eat dinner?" My mother asked and walked into the kitchen.

"It depends. What do we have?" I asked curiously walking into the kitchen too.

"Well, we have ramen and kimchi" She said while she took them out.

"Ramen" I said and sat down.

She sat down too and we started eating.

"Baekhyun, we're going to Sweden next week and I think you should start thinking about what do you want to see" Mom said.

"Oh my god, I almost forgot! I'll think about it!" I got really excited cause I've never been in Sweden before and I've never sat on a plane. I finished my dinner. "Thanks mom, I'll go up now" I said and ran upstairs.
I quickly got ready for bed and before I went to sleep I checked my phone. There were two messages from Kyungsoo and Yixing. They wanted me to tell them everything. Of course I will. But not today. I put down my phone and thought about today. I was grinning like an idiot. He kissed me! Okay he just kissed my forehead but whatever, it's the same. I sighed. I'm totally whipped. I drifted off to sleep with Chanyeol on my mind.

Few days passed and Chanyeol tried to talk with me a few times and I got some hugs too, but he still was always with his girlfriend. I found out that her name is Hani. I was so confused since that day when we went to the cinema... But he never said anything about it so I didn't either.
We were sitting in the canteen with Yixing and Kyngsoo and we were discussing our love issues.

"You know Baek, there's a guy that's been bothering me and he keeps asking me out on dates. But I barely know him." Yixing said to me.

"Well good for you, I still don't get asked out on dates especially not by Chanyeol.." I muttered to him. "But you should go out with him if he likes you that much…" I said depressed from my own non-existant love life.

"Don't be sad Baekhyunnie" Yixing hugged me" Chanyeol will realize it sooner or later, that you're the best for him" He said still hugging me tightly. Kyungsoo just nodded. that was the moment when a tall, even taller than Chanyeol, guy walked over and cought slightly to get Yixing's attention.

"Hi, can a talk to you for a minute Yixing?" He asked.

"Umm, yeah sure" Yixing let me go. He stood up and walked away with the guy.

"This is that guy?" I asked Kyungsoo.

"Yeah I think" He answered.

"Ahh he will take Yixing away from meee" I whined. "I can't talk to anyone about Chanyeol besides him" Kyungsoo glared at me " Sorry Soo, you're my best friend but to be honest you're not the best to talk to." I patted his back and walked to my next and last class.

When I got home today I quickly started to pack my things for tomorrow because WE'RE GOING TO SWEDEN I'M SO EXCITED! Mom said that I have to go alone to the airport and we'll meet there because she needs to do something before. I think I'll call a taxi or something. While I was packing I was talking to Yixing and Soo via skype and I got super hyper because of my excitment.

"Oh my god, what should I bring you guys? I'll definitelly buy something... Should I buy for Chanyeol too? Ahh I don't know, maybe if I do then I would have more chance.....What the hell this is stupid why would he like me better if I buy him anything..... Well, anyway, I'll buy something." I kept on talking about random things. Yixing and Kyungsoo just listened to me and smiled at me.
When I finished packing a sat down before my laptop and sighed.

"Ahh I'm done"

"You'll send us pictures, right?" Yixing asked, he too, was very excited for me.

"Yeah, definitelly" I grinned at them. "I'll go now, will talk to you later, bye" I turned off my laptop and went to bed. The next few days will be soo good. I fell asleep thinking about planes. Well, that's weird.

I woke up early the next day because our flight was early in the morning. Okay it was early for me. It was at 10 am. My mom was already gone. I thought that I have a lot of time, so I didn't call a taxi and I went to drink a bubble tea before I go.
After I bought one I headed to the airport. Mom said she'll bring my luggage with her so I didn't have to bring anything with me.

I got to the airport and waited. Mom was nowhere to be seen. I send her a message. She said she's almost there. I looked everywhere to see her.
A very tall and handsome person caught my eyes. He was far but I could tell from that far that it's Chanyeol. What is he doing here? My heart started to beat faster. He had a lot of luggage with him. I don't get it. Is he coming too? Where's my mom? I waved at him and he grinned and walked to me.

"Hey, Baek, are you ready?" He grinned.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a confused expression on my face.

"Are you not happy?" Chanyeol pouted and I blushed. " Well, even if you're not happy with me being here, it looks like we'll be together for five days in Sweden" Chanyeol wrapped an arm around my shoulder and brought me closer to him.

"W-what?" I just stood there with yet again a shocked face and wide eyes. What's happening?  I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I got a message. Mom??

You’re welcome, dear. Good luck ;)

 


 

AN:/

Hi~ here's the second chapter ^^ Thank you for those who subcribed I'm really happy *o* This chapter is slightly shorter than the first one, but I promise the next one will be longer ^^ cause that's when the fun'll begin ;) please comment, I love comments *____*

 

Sorry for the typos ><

See you next time, bye-bye~ <33