Chapter 5

Please let me be your boyfriend

On the next day too, I was the first one who woke up. Chanyeol was snoring slightly. I got a little annoyed because I couldn't move and he was snoring right into my ears. 

 

"Chanyeol" I tried to wake him. When he didn't move I smacked him in the head.

 

"YAH, what was that for?" He quickly sat up, rubbing his sore head.

 

"For not waking up" I shrugged.

 

"Why didn't you just wake me up like yesterday?" He pouted "That would have been a lot better"

 

"I think it depends on my mood, sorry" I yawned. "We'll go shopping today, right?" I crawled to him on the bed and patted his head where I hit him.

 

"Sorry about that, I didn't know it would hurt you this much." I giggled and pecked him on the cheek too. Just to blow away the pain. Yeah.

 

"You know.... It doesn't hurt anymore" He blinked in surprise. I laughed at him and patted his cheeks.

 

"I'll take a shower and then we can go, like yesterday." I said and started walking towards the shower. I barely took two steps when two strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist and I heard a deep voice in my ear.

 

"Can I join you?"

 

I turned around and smacked him in the head.

 

"Ouch..."

 

"Of course you can't join me, you still have a girlfriend and you still didn't explain me anything and you still didn't say you like me nor asked me to be your boyfriend, you're just playing around, so no" I scolded him. Really. I was still really confused but if he at least would do something about it I would be really happy...

 

"Baekhyun-ah" He cupped my face with his hands and placed his forehead on mine. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He smiled at me "At least for now, in Sweden, if you don't want to be it at home..." He said a little uncertain. I thought he knew I like him, it's pretty obvious, but then why is he uncertain? My giant is so silly.

 

"Do you really think, I don't want to be your boyfriend? Yoda, I was the one who fell for you first..." I mumbled and blushed, looking at the side."It's just your girlfriend..."

 

"I'll break up with her but not on phone, I would rather do it in person so, you don't have to worry about that" Chanyeol said and gave me an eskimo kiss. My stupid butterflies were awake again.

I looked up at him thinking. This is my chance. it.

 

"Okay..." I leaned up and started kissing him. I caught him off guard and he was surprised but he quickly went on with it and started kissing me passionately. We pulled away when we were both breathless.

 

"I.. think.. we should... go shopping" I panted, still clinging onto his neck.

 

"Yeah, sure." Chanyeol pecked my cheek and let me go. I headed again to the bathroom.

 

"Is it still a no, Baekkie?" Chanyeol grinned.

 

"Yup, sorry Yeol, maybe next time." I winked at him then went into the shower. I quickly got ready and we headed to the big mall somewhere in Stockholm. I'm not really good with directions, so I don't know where.

We arrived to the mall.

 

"Oh my God Yeollie, this is huge" I said gaping at the very big building.

 

"Or maybe you're just too small." He pulled me in by one arm on my shoulder. He grinned and kissed the top of my head.

 

"YAH, I'm not that short" I yelled at him.

 

"Yeah, I know Baekkie, don't need to be so cute and tiny" Chanyeol teasingly pinched my cheeks.

I puffed my cheeks and pouted. I glared at him.

 

"Oh God, really, Baekhyun.... how can... you.. you.." Chanyeol blushed and took my hand in his, interwining our fingers. I was surprised. What did I do this time?

We started walking and soon he noticed a café and dragged me there. Chanyeol ordered too hot chocolate because neither of us really liked coffee, and I sat down at one of the tables for two person. Chanyeol came to me with our drinks and he bought me a muffin too.

 

"Omo, thanks Channie~" I said and gave him a short kiss. He smiled at me and started sipping his drink.

 

"So what do you wanna buy, Baek?" Chanyeol asked whe we finished our hot chocolate and walked out from the café.

 

"I don't know, let's just look around, okay?" I laced our fingers together.

 

"Sure" He said.

 

We walked around the shops and since mom gave me a lot of money I bought some clothes and an eyeliner. I didn't really try it before but it seemed cool. I also bought very nice black skinny pants which Chanyeol said made my look good. Well, either way I bought it because it looked good on me. So, our whole day was spent like this and we brought sushi with us to our hotel room to have dinner there. We sat on the floor and put the food in front of us.

I started eating and when I saw that Chanyeol wasn't eating yet, I took a piece of sushi and brought it to his mouth.

 

"Say, Aaa~" I said giggling because he looked so cute when he opend his mouth wide enough for the sushi.

 

"Hmm" He tasted the food." It's even better when it comes from you Baek" He said, putting his hand to his heart.

 

"Eww, cheasy, Yeol" I made a fake disgusted face but giggled nonetheless because that weird butterflies loved it when he said his cheesy things to me.

After we ate our sushi I decided that we'll watch a movie. I the TV which was facing our bed and set up a movie we could watch. During this time Chanyeol was in the shower. I already finished showering before him.

 

"Chanyeollie, come, watch the movie!" I shouted and he came out in his pyjamas. I was already sitting comfortably under the blanket and invited him to join me. He crawled into the bed and pulled me close to his chest so we were cuddling and it felt so good and it was way too comfortable. I was aware that if I stay here I'll fall asleep during the movie. But I didn't care. I closed my eyes I slowly fell asleep, but before I did, I sniffed Chanyeol and then said goodnight to him.

This was a really good day..... 

 


 

 

AN:/ Here I am again ^^ AND THIS TIME IT'S JUST FLUFF ALL THE WAAY~ I hope you liked this chapter, I know it wasn't that long but anyway x)

Thank you for all of you who commented and subscribed again you're awesome guys, I have the best readers in the world <333 ^___^

AND LASTLY SO SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES I THINK THERE MIGHT BE A LOT >< 

 

bye-bye till the next chapter~ <333