Chapter 3

Please let me be your boyfriend

Omg it looks like we're really going to Sweden together.

I got out of my shock when Chanyeol grabbed my hand and started dragging me with him.

 

"Come on, we'll miss our flight if you stand here any longer." He said.

 

We went through the normal airport rutin, but the guy who checked me was a little bit too eager to touch my body and I blushed several times and that was when Chanyeol growled something to the man and pulled me away from him. I was blushing furiously and I just looked at the ground and kept my eyes there. Chanyeol didn't let go of my hand until we were sitting on the plane. Chanyeol wanted the seat beside the window so I let him sit there. I was so excited. My first time flying and it's with Chanyeol. I couldn't be happier.

 

"Are you nervous, Baek?" Chanyeol asked. He knew that this was my first time.

 

"No, I'm excited, I know this will be good!" I grinned at him and then looked out the window. 

 

"Actually, I don't like planes... I get sick easily..." Chanyeol murmured.

 

"Well, hope you'll be good this time... I'm here so you shouldn't be sick. I'm your medicine. I'm everyones medicine. I'm cool." I laughed at him and was jumping in my seat. I was so hyper I started to talk nonsense again.

 

"Sure you're, I'm sure I won't be sick this time" Chanyeol laughed too and pinched my cheeks.

 

"YAH, why did you do that?? That hurt." I pouted.

 

"You were too cute" He grinned and I blushed. What's wrong with him? Why does he call me cute? 

 

"Whatever..." I mumbled still blushing.

That was when the pilot or I don't know, someone said through the speaker that we're taking off and to fasten our seat belt.

 

"You ready?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"Hell yeah" I answered with a wide grin. When we took off it was amazing. I fell in love with flying immediately.

After a while I felt very sleepy so I thought that I would take a nap. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was Chanyeol guiding my head onto his shoulder. And it felt nice.

 

************

 

"Baek, wake up" I heard Chanyeol's voice. It was so close... I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. I was sleeping on Chanyeol's shoulder so I looked up at him with sleepy eyes.

 

"Are.... are we there?" I asked while burying my face in the croock of his neck. A best friend can do that, right? Right. It's not suspicious at all.

 

"Yeah, we should probably get off" He said while caressing my hair. I sighed but eventually got up and got off the plane. 

 

"I would say I loved the flight but it wouldn't be entirely true, cause I slept through the whole way" I laughed. Well, maybe when we go back home I won't sleep.

 

"You know, even if you don't know if the flight was good or not, I want to tell you that you're a pretty good medicine." Chanyeol said and winked at me. Oh my god... I blushed but grinned back anyway.

We walked to the place where we got our luggage back. And when we were all ready to go I finally asked Chanyeol what was bothering me since we landed.

 

"Chanyeol?" I asked hesitantly.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Umm... Do you know where are we staying?" I asked.

 

"Yeah, your mom told me everything, so don't be afraid." He ruffled my hair.

 

"Okay" I smiled at him.

 

We went to the hotel by taxi. At first I thought it would be some dirty little hotel, but it turned out it was the best in Stockholm. But I also figured out that Chanyeol was the one who paid for it.

 

"Channie" I called out to him when we got out of the taxi. "Why are you here with me, instead of my mom?" I askd cause I couldn't keep it in anymore. I was curious.

 

"Well, your mom called me two days ago and asked if I was free for this week and I said yes. She told me that if I want I can go with you to Sweden because she has something to do but she already bought the tickets. So I said yes again but I said that I'll pay the hotel room for us, so yeah, here I am with you in this super nice hotel cause we deserve it, right?" He grinned at me and while he talked we arrived to the check in desk or I don't know what it's called.. Chanyeol got our room key and we went to it. When we opened the door I didn't see what I thought I will see. I thought that there will be two beds because that's what the woman said but it only had a king sized bed.

 

"Well, that's a surprise." Chanyeol blinked " They said it has two beds, didn't they?" He asked.

 

"Umm... yeah, they did..." I murmured.

 

"Gahh I'm too tired to complain abou that.... Does it bother you if we share a bed?" Chanyeol asked smiling slightly.

 

"No, it doesn't...." I said and yawned. " I just want to sleep..." I quickly went to take a shower and brush my teeth. After I finished I put on my super cute pyjama. Yes it's super cute because I say so. And maybe Chanyeol will like it too.. Oh god, Who am I kidding? Why would he care? I'm so dumb...

 

When Chanyeol finished his buisness in the bathroom he came to bed too. I wasn't asleep yet but I was almost curled up in a ball on my side. Chanyeol slipped inside the covers and layed down.

 

"Baeek" He started whining" I'm cold. Can you come closer?" He asked.

 

"I know you're not cold, Yoda"I said while trying to sleep.

 

"Even if you're right, you should still come here" he said and suddenly two strong arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me in. My back hit Chanyeol's chest and I blushed so hard from the close proximity.

 

"That's better. Goodnight, Baekkie" His voice was soo deep and he said it into my ear. I shivered.

 

"Uh..h... Goodnight, Yeol."

 

Oh God, what have I gotten myself into?

 


 

AN:/ So, here's the third chapter because I thought  I will upload a chapter per day if I can ^^ and actually they went to Sweden cause I came here too and now I'm here and that's why I'm going to write everyday ^___^ 

I couldn't make this any longer cause this is just a small prologue to their stay in Sweden and the fun will begin in the next chapter^^ Or I hope so x)) I hope you liked this one and sorry for the mistakes >< please comment, I really really love comments *____*

Ohh and sorry if I did not edit it that good but I upload it from my phone and it's pretty hard ><

 

Omg it became a really long AN, I'm sorry see you next time, bye-bye~ <33