Chapter 6

Please let me be your boyfriend

The next day went by fast and we were now sitting on the plane, getting ready to take off and to go home. It was really early and I was very sleepy. This few days was the best days of my life. And I loved Chanyeol more with each passing day. Oh my god is that even possible? Chanyeol was sitting at the window again and I was beside him. The taking off was, once again, amazing. I love flying. and It just got better when Chanyeol took my hand in his and kissed my cheek.

"You can sleep, I can take pictures if you want."He whispered in my ear. He probably noticed my sleepiness. I nodded and smiled at him. I placed my head on his shoulder and almost immediately fell asleep.

I was awoken by two soft lips on mine and to a hand caressing my face. I slowly opened my eyes. When Chanyeol noticed that I'm awake he pulled away and squeezed my cheeks together.

"Get up, princess, we're here" He said. Suddenly I got a weird feeling in my stomach. We are here. And everyone is here too. I mean in the country. And Chanyeol's girlfriend is here too... What if he doesn't break up with her? I wouldn't be able to bear with that. I grabbed Chanyeol's jacket's sleeve.

"Chanyeol..." I mumbled.

"Hmm, Baek?" He looked at me a little worried because I probably looked like I had a problem.

"Will we.. will we still be together, right? Here?" I asked silently and afraid.

"We... will, just please wait till I break up with her. I promise it won't take long. "He said deeply in thought. I don't know what he's thinking about this hard. There should be something behind their relationship.

"Okay..." I dropped my hands and headed to the exit. He came after me.

My mom was waiting for us. I ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"MOM"

"Haha, hello there" She laughed slightly and hugged me back tightly. Chanyeol arrived too and greeted my mom.

"Hello, Mrs. Byun" He smiled.

"Hi dear, did you have fun?" He asked us both and I nodded eagerly.

"It was so awesome, Mom, and Sweden is my favourite country now and I wanna go there again. We bought a lot of cool stuff and we ate sushi and we went to the Skansen and It was so amazing, and Mom the flying! Flying is the best thing I have ever done! It's beautiful up there and all!" I started telling her everything while we were walking to the car. I was so excited to tell her everything but I was not sure if Chanyeol wanted that too, so I didn't say anything about our relationship yet. Maybe later. Hihi.

We went home and Chanyeol came with us too, my mother invited him. We arrived at home and ate lunch.

"Mom, we will go upstairs and do our homework for tomorrow okay?" I asked as I stood up from the table.

"Sure, go, I'll bring you some snacks later."She said.

"Thanks Mom" I grabbed Chanyeol's hand and dragged him to my room.

"Are we going to do homework?" Chanyeol asked and sat down on my bed.

"Yeah we should, and you could explain maths to me because I can't get it right." He sighed and stood up, slowly walking towards me.

"Well it's too bad, I had something else in my mind." He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. Like, really, really close. I blushed and looked away. I need to understand math. CONCENTRATE.

"Channie, please, I really need to..." I said trying hard not to give up. Suddanly, I had an idea. "Oh, I have an idea. If you can teach this to me I'll give you a reward" I said, completely pushing myself away and sitting down on the floor.

"Well, okay..." Chanyeol sighed but sat down and he started trying to explain it to me. While we were studying, mom came in and brought us snacks. It was already dark when I finally understood it. Ohh, God I'm so dumb. We already ate dinner and I asked Chanyeol to stay for the night. Of course he said yes, I still didn't give him his reward even though he truly deserves it. Haha.
We said good night to mom and went upstairs to my room. When we went in, I closed the door and jumped onto Chanyeol's back.

"Yeollie~ Do you want your reward?" I asked, grinning.

"Of course" He said and took me off of his back and put me on my bed.

"Then close your eyes." I giggled. He did as he was told and I quickly pecked his cheek.

"Here. Be happy" I laughed. He opened his eyes.

"Yah, I deserve more, It was really har, you know!" He tried to catch me but I decided to take a shower so I ran into the bathroom while laughing hard. I quickly locked the door, still giggling. Chanyeol knocked on the door.

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun, this is not fair" He whined on the other side. I smiled.

"Sorry, I'm taking a shower, can't hear you" I shouted and quickly showered.

When I went out of the bathroom Chanyeol was already under the blankets and he looked like as if he was asleep. I walked to him and went under the blanket too. I slid closer to his chest and gently kissed his cheek then his lips. I knew he was not asleep so I kept kissing him as an apology for earlier. He slowly started to give in. He flipped us over so I was on my back and he was hovering over me. He leaned in and kissed me at first gently, then it turned more passionate and we made out for a while. I know that we won't have now, because we weren't ready but this was good enough. I cupped his face and stared into his eyes.

"Chanyeol...." I panted." I... I love you." I mumbled still staring into his eyes. I was blushing. I don't know why I said this now. It could have wait until he breaks up with his girlfriend. I can't take it back, though.
He stared at me for a while, his face was very close to mine.

"I love you too." He said and kissed my forehead. "My princess" He smiled.

"Hmpff.... princess..." I frowned. He kissed it away.He layed down beside me and hugged my waist. He pulled me closer till my back hit his chest.

"Good night, sleep tight, Baekhyunnie" Chanyeol sang, grinned and kissed my cheek.

"Don't let the dead bite, Channie.. Haha.. good night giant" I laughed, recognising the song. I fell asleep said song still playing in my head.

 


 

AN:/

OMG SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE >< I had school and stuff >< BUT here's the next chapter ^^ It's another useless meaningless weird and boring chapter ^^" but either way I hope you liked it ^w^ 

To be honest  I don't even know what I'm writing..... and I don't know how many chapters will this be but I think I'll make 10 or less because I think I lost the plot.. but anyway this was always planned to be a light, fluffy, cheesy, rainbows and sunshine story so yeah... ^^

Sorry for the mistakes in this chapter too ><

I love comments very much ^___^ 

(Who knows the song? It's from one of my favourite bands<33 ^__^)

See you next time, bye-bye~ <33