Chapter 4

Please let me be your boyfriend

I woke up early the next day. I almost forgot that Chanyeol was cuddling with me. I tried to move away but he didn't let me go. Oh God.... I don't know how, but during the night I somehow ended up facing him, I mean his chest, because that was what I was seeing. He kept me close so I couldn't move. I would lie if I say that it didn't feel nice. But it was wrong for me to feel things I shouldn't when he has a girlfriend. But he shouldn't do things either which can be easily misunderstood. I took a deep breath. 

 

"Yeollie~" I started waking him up. I patted his cheek with my hands. He didn't move.

 

"Channie~" Still nothing. I moved a little closer to his face. I cupped his face and started pulling it.

 

"Chanyeollie~" Suddenly two hands stopped mine from pulling his face and two eyes opened quickly.

 

"You should really stop that" Chanyeol said in his so y and deep voice. He was staring into my eyes. He looked like he would fell asleep in any minute but he also looked like as if he was deep in thoughts and as if he was sad. It was weird I hope he's okay, though. He yawned, dropped my hand and sat up.

His hair was really messy but he looked so good. I sat up too and rubbed my eyes.

 

"Yoda, where are we going today?" I asked sleepily.

 

"Hmm, I think we'll go to the Skansen. Your mom said that was the plan." He smiled.

 

"I hope you know where it it because I don't" I yawned and got out of the bed.

 

"Don't worry, I have a map." He said while he showed me the map, of course he held it upside-down.

 

"Yeol, that's not how you hold it" I sighed. "I think we'll need to ask someone for help..." I looked at him but he was too busy, staring at the map with a confused face.

 

"I'll take a shower, okay? Then we can go" I said and walked into the shower. I needed more time to wake up.

 

I put on my coat, scarf and beanie because it was pretty cold outside. 

"I like it when you're in winter clothes. It's cute" Chanyeol grinned at me. I blushed and rolled my eyes. He always calls me cute. If he thinks I'm that cute, why doesn't he love me the way I love him? Stuuupid.

When we were ready to go, Chanyeol suggested that we should eat breakfast first.We headed to a bakery because I really wanted something with chocolate in it or on it. After we got our breakfast we started to look for the Skansen. With our poor sense of directions it was pretty hard but we arrived to the staff entrance. At first we thought we could go in there but it looked like we needed a card to get in. 

 

"Well, then we should find the main entrance." Chanyeol said and started to walk.

 

"Wait, wait, wait" I saw something on the ground not too far away and ran to grab it.

 

"Maybe it's the card that could get us in." I said and again, ran to the gate.

Chanyeol smiled and walked over to me too.

 

"Please, please, please" I was praying for it to work. I slid it down and it opened. Oh my god, I'm awesome.

 

"Yeollie, I'm soo good, we can get in for free." I jumped and dragged him inside. This whole sneaking in thing is so exciting.

Chanyeol laughed at me and looked around.

 

"So, where should we go first?" He asked and put his hands in his pockets.

 

"Let's just start walking and go in the houses." I said and started walking. We walked around the Skansen and saw a lot of beautiful things and because I'm awesome I took so cool pictures.

I wanted to sit down a little because my legs were aching.

I grabbed Chanyeol's hand and dragged him to the bench which was in the middle of a very beautiful place.

I hopped down onto the bench and brought Chanyeol with me.

My nose was a little bit red from the cold and I was flushed too because of it. But I was so happy. I grinned to myself.

 

"Stop that" Chanyeol said and pulled my beanie into my face.

 

"Yah, why did you do that?" I asked while trying to fix my hat. "I didn't do anything..." I said loudly.

 

"You were too cute...." Chanyeol mumbled, I could hardly understand it. Seriously, what is wrong with him? I swear he does these thing on purpose.

 

"Is that a crime?" I asked pouting.

 

"No, of course not." Chanyeol stood up and started walking.

 

"Yah, wait" I shouted and grabbed his hand to make him look at me.

 

"Yes, it is a crime when you make me want to kiss you." He said a little angrily.

I stopped and my heart stopped too for a moment.

 

"What are you talking about?" I asked, confused as hell because, what the ? This was happening too fast.

He stepped closer, face as serious as I have never seen him. He stared down at me and lifted one of his hands to my chin.

 

"I want to kiss you. But I can't." He said and I think I saw sadness in his eyes.

 

"Then do it" I said looking up at him. I swear I lost my mind. I'm going to cause myself a lot more painful heartbreak. 

He looked into my eyes and started to lean in. I closed my eyes when I felt soft lips on mine. He kissed me. He cupped my face and started to kiss more passionately. I clinged to his hands on my face and it felt so good. But then I realized it.

 

"Oh my god...." I pulled away "you have a girlfriend. OH MY GOD. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I freaked out a little. I started to walk away fast. This was so wrong. What is he thinking?

 

"Baek, wait!" He ran to me and stood before me. "Let me explain" He said looking at me desperately.

 

"Okay" I mumbled but didn't look into his eyes."Go on" He looked around as if he was looking for someone.

 

"Sorry, I can't tell you now, but please believe me, I'm not playing with you and I'll someday explain everything but now, I have a girlfriend but it's complicated, but just believe me, I don't want to hurt you, please believe me." He said this pleadingly. I didn't know if I should believe him. But I love him too much and he was asking me to believe him. How could I not? Oh God I'm so stupid.

 

"Okay....." I mumbled again and looked at the ground, burrying my face in my scarf. "Just let's go I'm tired and cold..." I said and started walking. I stopled shortly after, when I felt Chanyeol hugging me from behind.

 

"I'm really sorry that I can't tell you now, I want all this to finally end but it's not over so just please wait a little" He mumbled into my neck.

 

"I have been waiting for a long time, a little more won't hurt" I smlied slightly. He hugged me tighter. "But it looks like you already knew that." I said. It really was like as if it wasn't a secret that I like him. He already knew it but didn't do anything about it. Great. More confusion. And I don't even know, what is that, that he can't tell me.

 

"Can we still enjoy our stay in Sweden? I hope you don't hate me now." He asked and I heard in his voice that he was scared.

 

"Of course, I could never hate you.... I'm happy I can be here with you, so let's enjoy, okay?" I turned around and smiled at him. He smiled at me softly.

 

"Let's go, I think you're frozen" He laughed, grabbed my hand and started walking. I blushed and started to walk too. I 'm so stupidly in love. But I think it won't take long till I can't do this anymore without an explanation. But for now, I'll take advantage of it.

 

We ate sushi for dinner and then headed to the hotel. We were back to normal, except for the fact that we held hands and he backhugged me a lot. It felt so nice... but I think it will be like this just in Sweden. Ahh it's frustrating.

When we got back to the hotel we were both really tired. I took a quick shower and Chanyeol too. We got in the bed and I faced the door. After a few minutes I felt Chanyeol coming closer and he pulled me in. I sighed and turned around so I could face him.

 

"Is this okay?" He whispered. I burried my face in his chest.

 

"Yeah, Yoda, we already did this before." I mumbled.

 

"Your're right... Goodnight Baek" He whispered again.

 

"Goodnight, Yeol." I said.

 

Can't this be our future? Do we even have a future together? It's so uncertain.

 


 

AN:/ Hi~ Firstly thank you for all of you who surbscribed I'm soo happy~ and I'm so happy that some of you are commentig it feels so good ^___^ <3

Secondly, it's more important that I'm not really satisfied with this chapter I think it's just a big fat chaos >< but I hope I can do better in the next chapters >< AND SO SORRY IF IT WAS TOO ANGSTY I DIDN'T PLAN IT >< THE FLUFF IS GOING TO COME SOON ><

Sorry for the mistakes and please comment, I would love to know your thoughts about this chapter >< 

see you next time, bye-bye~ <33