Chapter 7

Please let me be your boyfriend

The next day Chanyeol and I went together to school. We didn't do anything couple like. He planned on breaking up with his girlfriend, so until then we have to wait. 

When we arrived to the school, I jumped at Yixing and Kyungsoo.

 

"Oh my God, it's so good to see you! Look I brought souvenirs for you!" I grinned at them widely and gave them the gifts.

 

"Baek, how was Sweden?" Yixing asked with a cute smile. Kyungsoo also looked quite curious.

 

"It was awesome, right Channie?" I asked Chanyeol, who was standing beside me.

 

"Yeah, Baek, it was awesome" He ruffled my hair and smiled at me. Oh God, how bad I wanted to kiss him!

 

"Wait, didn't you go with your mother?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

"Well, she had buisness here so she asked Yeol if he wanted to go with me." I said.

 

"Ohh, I see." Kyungie smirked. I think I need to explain it to them today.

 

We had a pretty easy day. When I walked out from my last class, I was surprised to see Hani (Chanyeol's girlfriend) there.

 

"Ohh hi~" I greeted her with a smile.

 

"Hi, Baekhyun, can I talk to you for a second?" She asked while smiling widely.

 

"Yeah, sure"

We walked outside and sat on a bench. Hani turned to me and I saw that she was holding back a laugh.

 

"So, I just wanted to tell you, that Chanyeol just broke up with me and that you're free to go for him" She said, giggling. I wondered why on earth would be a break up funny. "And I also wanted to tell you that our relationship wasn't real, it was fake" My jaw dropped. " We started 'dating' because of two reasons. One is my father, and one is to help Chanyeol find out if you love him or not. "

She told me everything. Appearently, her father was trying to set her up with someone who she didn't want and she thought it would be the best if she diverts the attention of his father. He set up cameras and he had people inside the school. The were basically spying on Chanyeol. That explains why Chanyeol had to be on Hani's side all the time. And as I heard he had sent people to Sweden with us to see what Chanyeol is up to. That's why Chanyeol was so careful. 

 

"But, now, I have a reason, for not wanting a boyfriend from my father's choice. Heartbreak. " She winked at me and giggled. I laughed with her too. She's really nice.

 

"Thanks for telling me" I smiled "I'm so happy right now."

We stood up and she hugged me.

 

"I know. You deserve Chanyeol, and I think you're the best for him." She hugged me tightly, then let me go. "Well, then see you tomorrow" She waved and walked away.

I was grinning again. My phone vibrated. I got a message from Chanyeol.

'I'm waiting for you at the gate ;)'

 

I quickly ran out from school.

 

"Yeool, I'm coming!" I ran and jumped into his arms. My legs hugged his waist and my arms hugged his neck. He was a bit surprised but hugged me back anyway.

 

"Hani told me everything" I grinned when he put me down. "I'm so happy! Can we be a couple now?" I asked happily.

 

"Of course" He ruffled my hair, smiling widely. I stood on my tiptoes and gave him a peck on his lips, then started walking hand in hand with him home.

 

We went to my place to tell my mom about us. I was so excited, she'll probably be happy for me! Best Mom Ever!

 

"Mom~ we're home~" I shouted when we entered the house.

 

"Hello, sweetie" She was a little surprised when she saw Chanyeol. And I was still holding his hand. "Ohh, hi Channie" She smiled at him.

 

"Hi Mrs. Byun" Chanyeol grinned widely.

 

"Mom, we have to tell you something" I was grinning too. "We are together! we are a couple!" I said and ran t hug her happily.

 

"Ah, finally" She laughed. "I was waiting for this moment to come." She went to Chanyeol and hugged him. "Take care of him Chanyeol" She whispered, I almost didn't hear it. 

 

"Mom, we're going to Chanyeol's, can I stay there for the night?" I asked and even Chanyeol was surprised because I didn't as or tell him that. Well, sue me, I want to spend some time with him.

 

"Ohh, well, okay, have fun!" She yelled the last part cause I was already out the door, pulling Chanyeol with me.

 

"So, you're going to stay with me tonight?" Chanyeol smirked.

 

"Hell yeah" I grinned and kissed him.

 

We arrived to Chanyeol's. I ran inside and jumped onto the couch.

 

"Chanyeollie~ make me some dinner~" I sang to Chanyeol and giggled. Chanyeol came in and jumped gently on me. He nuzzled his face in my neck and it tickled.

 

"Yeollie~ please~ I'll help you" I asked cutely. I was hungry.

Chanyeol got up and picked me up, bridal-style.

 

"Okkay, what would my little prince like?" He kissed my cheek and I was seated down in the chair.

 

"I doon't knoow, something deliciousss~" I was in a really happy mood. I was swinging to the right and to the left on the chair. Chanyeol started making pancakes. Yaaay. First, i was watching him from my seat but then I got bored and decided to bother Chanyeol while he was making those pancakes. I slowly went up behind him and stood on my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around his shoulders from behind. I kissed his neck repeatedly.

 

"Baek, I'll burn down the whole kitchen if you continue this." He was concentrating on the pancakes, but turned away a little to give me a kiss. I let him go, but hugged his waist and burried my face in his back.

 

When I saw that he was nearly ready with all the pancakes I placed two plates on the table and two glasses and water. 

Chanyeol put the pancakes down and we started eating.

 

"Omo Yeollie~ This is soo good" I moaned loudly. What's wrong with me today? Ah, who cares.

 

"Thanks Baek, I'm trying" Chanyeol said. 

 

We finished eating and then went to bed. I got the guest room. I don't know why. I couldn't sleep there alone, so I went to Chanyeol's room.

 

"Yeol" I whispered and went closer to his bed. "Why did you put me in the guest room? You don't want to sleep with me?" I pouted and leaned closer to Chanyeol. He can't be asleep, can he?

Then he suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me to lay beside him. I was pulled againt his chest.

 

"Okay, definitely not sleeping." I grinned. He 'hmm'ed with closed eyes.

 

"Yeollie~" I said and pecked his lips. He opened one of his eyes and looked at me. "I love you" I said with a sincere smile. 

His face lit up and broke out into a huge happy and loving smile.

 

"I love you too Baek, so much." He kissed me too on the lips sweetly.


 

 

An:/ Sorry for not updating for like two weeks? I don't know, but I had issues at home and know, I'm updating from  KFC... like really I'm using the free wifi @___@

 

Well anyway, A BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED *____* 

 

I don't know if I will write more, I think it's finished.. or not? I dn't know yet ^^"

 

SORRY IT'S NOT YET EDITED CAUSE.... KFC, yeah.... I'll edit it when I can, sorry for the mistakes:)

 

bye-bye~ <33