Chapter 1

Please let me be your boyfriend

I woke up feeling like . School started only like, a month ago and my best friend-slash-crush still didn't give a about me. Really, he used to greet me with hugs and we would talk for hours, but now, he doesn't even say hi to me. And that annoys the hell out of me. I AM his best friend even if he has a girlfriend now, am I not? Okay, I have a crush on him but he doesn't know it and I didn't plan on telling him so why can't we still talk and act like best friends do? It's frustrating. sometimes still comes to me but he says he doesn't have time. Huhh, yeah, sure.
I decided that ten more minutes sleep won't hurt. But when I woke up again, of course, I was late, so I quickly dressed up and ran to school.
Two of my best friends, besides Chanyeol, were waiting for me so all the three of us were late.

"Oh my god, sorry, I didn't wake up in time." I panted, exhausted from all the running.

"As usually." Kyungsoo said. He was a short, manly, yet adorable boy who deep inside was very, very evil. Well not exactly but he wasn't kind either.

"YAH, I'm not always late" I shouted hitting his shoulder.

"You are, most of the time" My other best friend, Yixing said. He's a chinese boy who's a little forgetful but very funny and kind.

"Sorry, sorry, really" I said still panting. "now let's go we're already late."

We arrived to school five minutes after the bell rang. Chanyeol was there. I was wondering if I should greet him, but since he didn't seem like he noticed me, and I was always the one who said hi since he got a.. khmm.. girlfriend, I decided that I'll make him miss me and I'll prove that I'm far better than his girlfriend. Well, good luck to me, it'll be pretty hard.
After the first lesson ended Chanyeol immediately walked out the door. not spearing me a glance. And he did this in every break. It was now our eighth period.

"Kyungsoo, it's so frustrating!"I whined to Kyungsoo. "I'm better than that girl right? I look better, and I'm far cooler" I tried to convince myself that it's true.

"You know, that girl is actually pretty nice. You're just jealous." Kyungsoo stated. Of course I'm jealous.....

"Ahh...." I sighed. " Ohh, I almost forgot" I jumped up from my seat. "I won't go home with you guys today, I need to stay here cause I failed maths again and the teacher gives me a tutoring lesson."
"Okay" Kyungsoo nodded and went back to listening to the teacher.


I wanted to talk to Yixing about the whole Chanyeol thing again because he's far more understanding than Kyungsoo, but he wasn't in this class. I'm so annoyed and maybe, just maybe, I was heartbroken since I figured it out but I won't admit it.
I saw Chanyeol looking at me and because it was weird I mouthed him a 'what' and he threw me a piece of paper. It was really strange cause we hadn't said a word to each other today.

                                                                                        'Do you wanna go to see Annabelle tonight?'
Are you kidding me?
                                                                                            'Why don't you go with your girlfriend? -_- '
I wrote my reply and threw it back.
He looked at it a confused expression slowly appearing on his face and he wrote something down.


                                                                                'cause she's busy, aand I want to go with my best friend? ;)'


Well, , if I go with you I'll fall deeper.... but arghh I can't lie I want to go and he's still my best friend.


                                                            'yeah, best friend, you didn't even said hi to me >< but sure, let's go to the cinema'


I threw it again.


                                                                                                 'I'll wait for you after school ;) '


                                                                                'you'll have to wait a lot I have math tutoring lesson'


                                                                                 'Ok, I'll bring you some food and then we can go ^^'

Great. Now, I feel the stupid butterflies in my stomach but this is not even a date. But it's just the two of us again. , I'm so ed up.

"What are you two talking about?" Kyungsoo asked curiously.

"I'm digging my own grave. We're going to the cinema tonight. Of course just as best friends." I slammed my head into the table.

"Well, good luck" Kyungsoo patted my back. I groaned.

After our lessons ended I said goodbye to Kyungsoo and Yixing and headed to the class room. I had two hours of pure suffering, and I still didn't get it. Fortunately it's over now.
I walked out of the classroom and started going out from the school. I didn't know where would Chanyeol be so I just walked slowly. He was waiting for me at the entrance and with an extra big hamburger. Oh my, how hungry I am. I ran to him and quickly grabbed it and started eating, well, not so beautifully. Chanyeol laughed and handed me a drink too.

"Hi to you too" He still smiled at the way I eat.

"Yeah, after a whole month of avoiding me hi to you too" I said, biting a big piece of the hamburger.

"I didn't avoid you." Chanyeol said seriously.

"Yes, you did." I stated. I already finished the food. "Are we going or not?" I asked and started walking.

"Yeah, we're going, but, wait, Baek, are you mad at me?" He grabbed my hands and started walking too. You see? We used to do this all the time, before THE girlfriend. Pretty gay, huh?

"No, I'm not mad, Just annoyed." I pulled out my hands from his, despit how extremely good it felt.

"Why?" Chanyeol whined, but I just kept on walking.

"It doesn't matter now, let's go or we will miss the movie." I smiled my famous, beautiful smile at him. Honestly, I'm not an egoist, it's just a fact. My smile is beautiful okay?

"Okay let's go" He grabbed my hand again. Gahh should I pull away again? He doesn't know what does having a girlfriend mean? Ahh, I'll be a little selfish this time. I interwined our fingers.

"That's the Baekhyun I know" He grinned and thightend his hold on my hand.

"Yeah.." I blushed slightly and looked down.

We arrived to the cinema and Chanyeol bought the tickets..... He didn't let me pay mine, because appearently I was mad at him and he tried to make me less angry, which I wasn't. He's so oblivious.
I was surprised cause I didn't know what kind of movie is Annabelle and it turned out that it's horror. I won't say I get scared easily but I haven't watched horror in the cinema before so I'm pretty excited.

"Omo, Yeol, it's a horror movie!" I was jumping excitedly in my seat. I saw that there weren't many people in the room.

"Yeah, I know" He grinned at me. I grinned back. The room was getting dark, and the movie started. During the film I jumped many times from the sudden things and maybe screamed a few but it was really good. At the end my heart was already beating fast but Chanyeol just had to put its speed to the skies, with whispering so close to my ears I could feel his breath on my skin.

"I'll walk you home in case you are too scared." I gulped and thought about it. I'm usually not scared during a horror, but after it ends, I get scared from everything.

"Okay, I really need someone, otherwise I think I would hit every moving thing that comes to my way." I nodded quickly.

"Haha, let's go" Chanyeol helped me up and we walked home. On the way, I spoke a lot about the movie and about other things that I couldn't say earlier because he hadn't talked to me. He just listened and smiled at me, sometimes laughing and he too told me things. Fortunately he didn't say anything about his girlfriend and I was glad because that would have just ruined my day.
We arrived to my house and I finished what I was saying.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow. You'll talk to me right?" I grinned at him and than he hugged me. I hugged him back tightly my arms around his neck. His around my waist. It felt so good, being in his arms again.

"Yeah, I'll try." He sighed and hugged me tightly then he pulled away a little. I thought I could go now, but he didn't let me go, just stared at me. What is this? I tried to move away but he still didn't let me. I stayed still and stared back. Oh , he doesn't want to kiss me right? He has a girlfriend. Okay, I wouldn't mind but still.
He let me go but he cupped my face with his hands. He slowly leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight, Baek" He said and walked away.

I just stood there with wide eyes. We sure as hell didn't do this before. What the hell was that?

 


 

AN:/ Well, hello, this is the first chapter and I hope it's not boring and/or rushed and I hope you liked it >< I like comments and they make me wanna write more so please comment if you liked it (and if you subscribe that would make me happy too) ^___^ the next chapter will be up next week ;)

Sorry for the mistakes I think it has a lot but I'm not english so please bear with me >< ^^

 

Aand just so you know, I didn't see Annabelle yet so I didn't know what kind of reaction should I write for Baek xD I just want to watch it already T__T

 

I'll see you next time~ bye-bye <33