chapter6

We Can Happen

 

It's been days.

 

Dara is sitting in front of her window looking at nothing in particular. She sighed. It has been days.

 

Her family thought that she is still mourning for her uncle. She still is. But she is also thinking about what happened to her and G-Dragon.

 

Days of thinking about that night in the bar and in G-Dragon's place, she can't help but blame herself. She got herself into that. GD asked her.

 

She wanted what happened. And even though there was really nothing to it but , she can't make herself move on. Maybe because she lost her ity. Maybe because she did it with G-Dragon.

 

"Or maybe I'm just being melodramatic," Dara said to herself.

 

If only she said no when Jessica asked her to go to the bar like what she usually does. If only she controlled herself drinking alcohol. If only she stuck with the girls the whole night. If only she did not let a stranger bring her some place else. If only...

 

"But I had fun. And I got to meet GD." Dara consoled herself.

 

Yes she had fun. She doesn't know fun has a high price to pay. She sighed. And yes she met her idol. And more. You know what I mean.

 

Dara stood up and went back to her bed. Seemed to have been her routine since she went home from GD's apartment. The maid constantly bring her food when she refuses to eat. Her family already left. Her dad and her mom and Sanghyun went back to the Philippines a couple of days ago. Her mom told her to stay in her uncle's house and wait for someone. She doesn't remember who. She was only half listening to her mom back then. She was glad that she will be left alone. That was what she needed.

 

Jessica has been a constant companion up until yesterday since she needed to go back to Japan for her modelling projects. She had been very guilty when they lost her in the bar. Dara told the girls that she bumped into an old friend and that she had drank a lot that her friend just took her home because she wasn't able to tell her who she's with. Dara wasn't used to lying but Jessica, Nana and Krystal were busy apologizing and being relieved that they failed to notice how Dara's eyes moved when she was telling them the story. Dara felt guilty. Her cousins were all worried about her while she was having the time of her life with GD that night. That was until the next morning when GD told her it was nothing but a one night stand.

 

Dara covered her eyes with her arms.

 

"I won't cry anymore..." Dara told herself.

 

Dara didn't know what she was crying about. It wasn't like she was . She was thinking that maybe she expected a lot especially knowing that it was GD that she first did it with. Not that she expected him to marry her. But she expected more than just being rejected. It was special for her, why isn't it special to him too?

 

Because he is G-Dragon.

 

Dara sighed for the millionth time. She should stop overanalyzing what happened. It wasn't like she's the first girl who had a one night stand. She won't die because of that. Who dies because of losing ity?

 

And even with what happened, G-Dragon will still be G-Dragon the idol. She's still Dara. She shouldn't let what happened ruin her life. She can't let the world revolve without her.

 

She removed her arm from her face and sat up on her bed. "I am Dara. The world will not be the same without me." she convinced herself.

 

For the first time in what seemed to be forever, she stepped out of her room. She inhaled deeply and exhaled. She closed her bedroom door and went down the stairs. The maid who has been attending to her doesn't seem to know how to react when she saw her. Her facial expression was a bit funny actually.

 

"H-hi Miss Dara," the maid said. "Would you like something to eat?"

 

"No thank you." she answered politely then went straight to his uncle's grand piano.

 

She used to write songs about G-Dragon there. 'Do I hate him?' Dara pondered. But the answer came out instantly. 'He's G-Dragon. How can I hate him? What happened may not be something special to him, but it is to me. That's what's important.

 

'Dara smiled bitterly. 'I am his fangirl.'

 

She knows that that night will not happen again. It wasn't really something that she should be depressed about. How many times had she said before that she'd give anything just to be with G-Dragon? Maybe that was it. A chance of a lifetime and she was able to take it. She knows that G-Dragon is moving on with his life. She should too.

 

Dara will forever treasure the moment she had with her idol. No one might know that she was with him, no one might really believe her if she tells, but she can forever spazz to herself whenever she thinks about it!

 

'I think Im a lunatic. I change my mind in a span of a few minutes!' she pouted to herself.

 

'But there's no point hating him for something they both wanted,' she thought. 'Plus, he won't be affected even if i die hating him. Who am I to him anyway?'

 

Dara thought of the effort and the stress over thinking about what happened. She doesn't want to waste any of her time. She knows that her relatives were worried about her. Even the maid. So she decided to stop sulking, and promise to herself never to go near alcoholic drinks again and to take care of herself better. She cannot undo what has been done. But she can definitely be better for the future.

 

"I'm Sandara Park. Nothing will let me down." she held her fist up and nodded to herself.

 

If G-Dragon can go on with his life, Dara can to. G-Dragon will go back to not knowing her and Dara will again fantasizing about GD from afar.

 

Despite what happened, Dara just can't give up her G-Dragon fangirl heart. Tssss..

 

"Miss Dara?"Dara's thoughts were interrupted by her maid.

 

"Yes?" she answered. "And what's your name again, I'm sorry?"

 

"Minzy, Miss Dara." she said. "My omma used to work for Master Mino."

 

"Oh I see." Dara nodded. "Nice to meet you, Minzy. And please call me unnie." she smiled.

 

Minzy bowed to Dara. She like her already. "Yes Dara unnie."

 

"And you were about to tell me something?"

 

"Ah yes, sorry," Minzy smiled sheepishly then bowed. "Attorney Lee is here, Dara unnie."

 

"Attorney Lee? You mean, Lee Donghae?"

 

 

 

***********************************************

 

hello!! sorry for the short update..im already working on the next chapter and i promise it will be a loooooong update ^-^ it's so long i hope it won't bore you.. toinx. i'm halfway through it so i will update in a couple of days :)

i also appreciate those comments about you guys feeling for Dara.. it's really weird to thank you for being sad because of what happened to Dara (Badchick2ne1, olmen_BF, maria4smith) and for hating GD (allfordara, heiress, Ne3zha) but im super glad you felt for their characters here.. makes me feel like im doing a good job and that's what keeps me going.. thank you^^

anyway shout out to my new subscribers! Kamsa! :D :D :D

aaaaaannnd! i've got new upvotes again! hurray! thank you thank you thank you much cheri86 and wenkie0414 unnie! mwah mwah mwah!