chapter3

We Can Happen

 

"Where's GD?" Youngbae asked Seungri as the maknae entered the VIP room. He nudged TOP to look at the newcomer but he was busy texting.

 

Seungri looked at him bored and slumped himself in the nearest seat. "He's there." he said nodding his head to the dance floor which is right below the room they're in "Dancing."

 

"What's wrong with you?" Daesung asked looking at Seungri, who looks like he had a flapped album.

 

Seungri pouted and mumbled, "I saw her first.. That should be me dancing with her."

 

Daesung rolled his eyes. "Who?"

 

"That girl hyung's dancing with." he replied looking sadly at the dance floor.

 

Youngbae and Daesung scanned the dance floor and saw their leader, his arms around a girl's waist. "Oooohh.. The girl's kinda cute." the latter cooed.

 

"Who?" TOP lifted his gaze from his phone and joined his band members looking down the dance floor.

 

"You heard cute and now you're talking to us?" Youngbae teased.

 

TOP playfully punched Youngbae in the arms and made a face. "I'm your hyung Bae. Shut up."

 

Youngbae just chuckled.

 

 

---

 

"Where's Dara?" Jessica looked up from the table and asked Nana when she came up to get her drinks. Her boyfriend Tyler Kwon who just came, waved at the new girl.

 

"She's with Krystal." Nana said before leaving the two.

 

A few minutes later, Krystal came and joined Jessica and Tyler. "Are you two just sitting here all night?"

 

"And who should stay here with all ours bags and stuff?" Jessica countered.

 

"Oh yeah girl. Stay here and do sweet stuff with each other," Krystal giggled.

 

"Where's Dara, anyway?"

 

"She's with Nana."

 

"Oh-kay?"

 

Then Krystal stood up. "Oh well, as much as i want to interrupt your public display of affection, there are boys out there drooling over me. So ciao!" Then she swayed her hips away from the two and went back to the dance floor.

 

Jessica only shook her head.

 

"Who's Dara?" Tyler suddenly asked.

 

 

---

 

A few hours later...

 

"He's still with her?" Daesung asked the Bigbang boys. It has been hours, and their leader hasn't been back yet.

 

"I think hyung forgot about us already." Seungri answered. He's already moved on with the fact that he was not able to hit on the girl. He has been following the two with his eyes while drinking and the two seems to be having fun with each other. Way too much fun. They haven't even seperated , not even for a few minutes. Right now, GDragon and the girl seems to have gotten tired dancing because they are now seated on a table and drinking again. The girl seems to be prettier the more he stare at her. Her laughs are even mesmerizing. But heck, he wasn't even able to get her name. He'll just drink to that.

 

"He's enjoying himself so much." TOP commented without looking at his bandmates. He continued drinking.

 

Suddenly GD's phone started ringing. It was left where he threw it a moment ago. Youngbae was looking at the phone but does not dare to touch it. He clicked his tongue. "He left his phone. Kiko is calling."

 

"Answer it."

 

"What should i tell her? That her boyfriend can't take the call because he's with someone else?"

 

All of them fell silent.

 

*shivers*

 

They can't imagine the fight that will happen once Kiko found out what GD is doing. Kiko transforms into some into something else when she flips out.

 

The boys are already silently praying for their leader.

 

"Let's just pretend the phone is not ringing." Daesung suddenly said.

 

All of them nodded. No one wants to be in the middle of a lover's quarrel.

 

TOP drank his beer, bottoms up and looked at his band mates. "So who wants another round?"

 

 

---

 

"I thought she's with you!" Nana and Krystal said at the same time when they came back to their table with no Dara.

 

"What? You two went to the dance floor together." Krystal reminded Nana.

 

"I haven't seen her for hours now!"

 

The girls went to full panic mode as they realized that no one has been with Dara for the past few hours. "Ottoke.. Ottoke.."

 

"Why don't you call her?" Tyler offered.

 

"Great idea!" Jessica fished her phone from her bag and dialled Dara's number.

 

The girls' shoulders slumped when they heard ringing inside the bag beside Jessica's boyfriend. Dara left her phone in her bag.

 

Nana started biting her nails. "Omo.. Auntie is going to skin us alive." she said as she remembered how Dara's mom used to scold them because they were loud kids.

 

"Maybe she dozed off somewhere here." Krystal said. "Her bag is here. She doesn't have money to go anywhere."

 

Jessica sighed, calming herself. They need to find their cousin. She turned to her boyfriend. "Darling, stay here with our things." then she turned to Nana and Krystal, "Girls, let's go seperate ways and look for her."

 

'Ohmigosh , she's not familiar with places like this.' Jessica silently prayed that they will be able to see Dara safe and sound.

 

"I hope she's not that drunk." Krystal voiced out, worry written all over her face.

 

Jessica sighed again. Dara is her responsibility because going to the club is her idea. They need to go home with her. Or else... oh she does not wnt to think about it!

 

 

 

***********************************************

 

shout out to my new subscrbers! :*

and thank you for the upvote olmen_BF! really really appreciate that from the bottom of my heart beating for DaraGon..hihi KAMSA!

anyway, sorry for the lame chapter guys..im just not done editing the next chapter but i promise to update again tomorrow :) mwah!