chapter5

We Can Happen

 

Dara's POV

 

I am a fangirl.

 

And years and years of idolizing G-Dragon, even my imagination, was not able to prepare me for this. I sighed for the millionth time today. It seems like it is the only way to calm my heart.

 

I bit my lips as a smile was trying to escape me. No this is not time to be giddy. We have a serious matter to discuss. But as I try to maintain my so called poker face, i was not able to stifle my giggle.

 

I'M WITH G-DRAGON!!!!!

 

G-DRAGON IS COOKING FOR ME!

 

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

 

Aherm. And not only that. Aherm. We just did.... the do as well. Many times last night. I covered my face with my palms. I can't contain my giddiness! Who could?? This is something that only happens in one's wildest dreams! And i'm living my dream! Kekeke~ I even swayed my legs under the table as im spazzing like crazy here. I fanned myself with my hands.

 

Okay Dara, breathe. BREATHE.

 

Hihihihihi.

 

Good thing G-Dragon is standing in front of me, cooking, his back facing me. We are in his apartment. IN his apartment, you people! Hahaha! I feel like his wife waiting for him to serve me. Kekeke~

 

I stared at him. Oh his y back. Oh my, I will not exchange this view for a breakfast in bed!

 

Then he turned to get plates. My back stiffened and I just followed his every step. I feel like worshiping the grounds he walks on. Literally and figuratively. I think I have this severe case of fangirl syndrome.

 

"Let's eat." Before I knew it, he's already sitting in front of me.

 

My jaw dropped. G-DRAGON IS JUST SO PERFECT! Looking at him... his hair, his eyes, his nose, his lips. Oh my gosh, is he breakfast? I gulped.

 

I heard him clear his throat and that stopped my imagination from going somewhere else. I think my imagination wants to go back to the bedroom.

 

Oh Dara, your dirty mind!

 

With hands shaking, i picked up my fork and started eating.

 

 

---

GD's POV

 

This is awkward.I am sitting in front of Dee who seemed to be a ball of sunshine eating her bacon. Okay, so there's nothing wrong with the picture. She's just happy. Maybe bacons are her favorites or that she really is a morning person. But shouldn't she have hang over or something? Oh Im overthinking.

 

But yeah, this is awkward.

 

Why are you asking why? Of course I'm used to waking up with girls. Perks of being G-Dragon. Hehe. Before I met Kiko, I used to sleep with different girls. Dee is the first time after a long while.

 

But I'm used to girls who does things and move on. No strings attach. Why do I feel that Dee has high expectations? One night stands are just for one night. People get to be together in a night and have fun, the next day is another tomorrow where being together again is an option, but with a 1% possibility.

 

Looking at Dee and how she looks at her bacon like it's the only thing in the world, and then sneaks a peak on me, and then giggle like a third grader in front of her crush... she seems different. I'm used to being with sophisticated women, Dee is... cute.

 

I cleared my throat. "I need to go somewhere after breakfast." i lied. I dont know why I cant just thank her for a very good night and let her get the hint to leave.

 

"Oh." was just her reaction."I'll take the shower after you." That should tell her that she can leave after breakfast right?

 

Her forehead creased. "A-aren't we supposed to talk about what h-happened?"

 

I can almost see the sunshiny vibe left her. I sighed.

 

This is gonna be hard.

 

 

---

Dara's POV

 

I'm not breathing. I might just turn blue and die in another minute.

 

I'm just looking at GD waiting for his answer. I mean, we SHOULD talk about what happened right? People just don't jump in bed and do the S-thing then just go on like nothing happened.

 

Or do they?

 

I think I just forgot how to breathe. I tried and it felt labored.G-Dragon will not turn his back on me right? I mean, he should take responsibility.

 

Or should he?

 

"Dee," i heard him say. "There's nothing to talk about."

 

I can't believe this. What's happening? I can feel my heart beating wildly as different scenarios play inside my head, but none of them is like what's happening in reality. Why does G-Dragon talk like last night isn't a big deal?

 

"B-but--- I--- You--- W-we----," Dang! I can't even compose a sentence!

 

"We had fun." he said, looking at me expressionless.I gasped.

 

Realization hit me.

 

The finality of his tone, and his words. So it really is not a big deal. Is this what they call a one night stand?

 

I bit my lower lip. I feel like a .

 

"We're cool, right?" i heard him ask.

 

We had . And for him, there is nothing more to it than being the s-thing. We had fun. I smirked bitterly. Dang!

 

I dressed with almost nothing, got drunk, got hit on, and gave in. I flirted with a stranger. And thought I was lucky because the guy turned out to be G-Dragon.G-Dragon, who for the past five years, has been the center of my universe. G-Dragon. The mighty G-Dragon. G-Dragon who turned out to be so great in bed (anyway how will i know he's great when i dont have anyone else to compare??).

 

And now, G-Dragon, the jerk.

 

 

---

GD's POV

 

I don't think I'm doing a good job at this. The way Dee is changing her facial expression from being happy, then to lost, to confused and now to something i don't know. She looks collected. But expressionless. Her eyes were everywhere but me for a few minutes and when she finally looked at me, she smiled smugly.

 

"Yeah, we're cool." she finally said. There is something eerie with the way she said it. But it's better than expected.

 

I thought she'll go baby and buffle and cry.

 

She slowly finished her food. She was just silent the whole time. Then she stood up and walked back to the bedroom. "I'll take a shower." she said as she went in.

 

I sighed relieved after she closed the door.

 

Then she suddenly opened the door again. My back stiffened. I don't know why.

 

 

---

Dara's POV

 

I was already picking up my clothes, ready to take a shower when I realized that I dont have my bag with me. Jeez, can i be any luckier today? I don't have money to go home!

 

I messed up my hair out of frustration.

 

I'm supposed to be angry right?

 

God! Why are you doing this to me?!

 

I sighed as I try to gain myself confidence. I'm cool. I'm cool.

 

I openned the door ready to humiliate myself. And then I saw him looking like I am the last thing he wants to see.

 

With heads up, I swallowed my pride and said, "I forgot my things with my cousins last night. Can I borrow money for taxi?"

 

"Oh. Uhh- Sure."

 

I wasn't looking at him so I did not see his expression but I quietly said thanks and slowly shut the door close. I hate myself even more than I hate GD now.

 

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! What have you done to yourself Dara?

 

I sighed. A very very deep sigh.

 

***********************************************

i hope this chapter will not disappoint you guys.

anyway, shoutout to my new subscribers! *\(^0^)/*

and waaaaaaah! Thank you for the upvotes angeltam7 and Ne3zHa! happiness overload ♥♥♥