chapter 9

We Can Happen

 

 

Dara's POV

 



 

GD and I have been sitting in front of each other for more than 5minutes now. I know because the hour hand just past the number 12 in the wall clock just right above where GD is sitting.


 

It is an odd position for a clock.
 

 

I know he had asked me quite a few times about why i was here but i don't know what to tell him. I know i just openned my mouth each time to try to answer but then i'll stop and just awkwardly stare at something else. Most of the time, uninteresting stuff inside GD's apartment.
 

 

Just like the stone beside a picture frame in one of his tables. Why does he have a lot of tables?
 

 

Why am I here?
 

 

With one hand, I felt my stomach. Something inside me needed me to be here.
 

 

I looked at GD again. He is just staring at me, examining me. I felt like a specimen under a microscope.
 

 

Can i do this? Should i do this?
 

 

"Dee..."
 

 

"Can I use your restroom?"
 

 

I don't know why I said that. But before he can answer, i rushed to his restroom. I can feel his eyes on my back.
 

 

What am I doing?
 

 

I locked the door behind me and heaved a sigh.
 

 

I can't do this.
 

 

I stared at nothing in particular.
 

 

I should do this, right? He needs to know.
 

 

My baby needs a father.
 

 

I heard knocks on the door. Of course, it's him. Him. GD.

 

 

Why GD? Why didn't I sleep with some bar tender instead? Or just someone who is not known. Or not so important. Why GD?

 


"Dee, are you okay?"

 

 

I'm not. "Yes."

 

 

"Let's talk."

 


"Yes."

 


I faced the door and held the knob but did not turn it. This is it. No matter what, i will to tell him. Even if not today, i need to tell him. So I will not prolong my agony. I will accept whatever his reaction will be. I do not want to carry the burden of denying my baby a father. Or deny GD of his right to know.
 

 

I feel like a robot controlled by a responsibility.
 

 

Here comes reality.
 

 

I turned the door knob and opened the door. As soon as I open the door, I said,
 

 

"I'm pregnant. You are the father."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

GD's POV

 


A bomb. That was a bomb, right? I can hear the defeaning ring in my ears. But why is Dee and I still standing in front of each other? Why isn't everything exploding?

 

"GD..."

 

Is she serious? I look at her and there was not a hint of fun in her face. She can't be serious. How can a one night stand get her pregnant? Kiko and I have been doing it but she was never pregnant. Why would I get anyone pregnant? I'm G-Dragon. I have a career and I will not ruin it with a one night mistake. Who is this girl and how can she just come here and destroy me with a-with a...baby news? A lot of girls tried this stunt before, i will not be fooled.

 

 

​I laughed, i laughed so hard i can even hear myself.. I clutched my stomach as i laugh and playfully hit her arm. I can see the weird look she is giving me but i dont care, this probably is the biggest joke i have heard in my entire life. Me? A father? HAHAHA!

 

 

"You are really a funny girl!"

 

 

HAHAHAHAHA!

 

 

I cleared my throat as she is just looking at me like I am out of my mind. SHE's out of her mind! How can she even think I'd fall for that? Some girls will really do anything for money.

 

 

"Dee..." I started saying.

 

 

"You don't believe me, do you?" she interrupted, testing.

 

 

Dee would be a great actress. The way she said it, and her face? Wow, the delivery is flawless, really believable.

 

 

But noone can fool the great Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

"C'mon, can't you even be original?"

 

 

Is that hurt I saw cross her face? She's really a great actress. I should tell YG about her.

 

 

She sighed and then walked towards the door.

 

 

But before she leaves, she turned and said with a calm voice "So you don't want anything to do with this baby?"

 

 

 

Huh! Who does this girl think she is?

 

 

 

"Of course! Do whatever you want!"

 

 

 

She walked away and did not even close the door behind her. She must be thinking I'd follow her.

 

 

Huh! In your dreams, Opportunist!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

 

 

helloooooo!

 

just cleaning up this story so i can write a new chapter

nice to be back :)