PROLOUGE

We Can Happen

 

It was definitely a bad news. All of the Park family will mourn for the death of Park Mino. He has been the best uncle ever. Living without a family of his own, he had supported all of his siblings' children. I, Sandara Park, being the only daughter of his youngest and most favorite sibling (not to mention because im very adorable myself^^ ) and being Uncle Mino's favorite had been the luckiest of all the Park kids. We were very close. And he has supported me until college even though my family and I had to move here in the Philippines after high school. Not that I did not beg to stay in Korea. All my friends are there! I lived there all my life! But for some unknown reason, we had to leave my beloved country, my beloved uncle, my beloved life and most importantly, my beloved G-Dragon! Hu-hu.

 

But I need not to be sad no more. (Of course I still need to be sad. My favorite uncle just passed away) But come on! I think even though my uncle is already in heaven he is still guiding me to get my dreams! Because of him, we are going back to Korea! Back where my fate is! Hurray! You can see me now doing my happy dance. Ha Ha!

 

You might think of me as a bad bad bad girl. My Uncle just passed away and here I am being happy. I already cried when I heard the news yesterday. If I cry again today, will uncle be miraculously alive again? No. And anyway, he doesn't want me crying. He said that beautiful girls should not cry. And oh my gosh, I'm a beautiful girl! Kekeke~ well at least for some people, like Uncle and Uncle again >_<

 

So wait for me Korea, wait for me my cutie patootie, love of my life, my forever G-Dragon oppa! You'll meet your destiny Dara Park! Wait for me!

 

"Dara! Are you going or should we leave you?"

 

That's mom.

 

Is she thinking that I forgot we are leaving today? Me? No way! I ran out of my room. Of course, i don't want to stay!

 

"Daydreaming again about meeting G-Dragon?" I met Sangyun down the stairs. Oh little brothers are invented to tease. Sanghyun knows me so well. "You always plan on bumping on him 'accidentally' everytime we go back to Korea."

 

"I feel it me, little brother. We are meant to be together!" I clasped my hands together in my chest as I smiled dreamily.

 

"Shut up Dara." That's mom again. She was about to go out the door, pulling her suitcase. "Pay respect to your Uncle and act your age."

 

Dream-wrecker.

 

I rolled my eyes at Sanghyun after she walked out the door. My brother chuckled. He put his arms around my shoulder. "Let's go?"

 

"You betcha!" I whispered. I wouldn't want my mom to hear me sound excited.

 

We walked to the car, dad is driving. Sanghyun and I sat in the back. I looked outside the window.

 

Yes it's a fine day. I sighed.

 

'I will miss you Uncle. May you rest in peace. I love you.'

 

***********************************************

waaaaaaah..thank you so much for subscribing to this fic even though i haven't posted any chapters yet..i'm so overwhelmed.. :'( uwaaaaah (tears of joy)
shout out to my subcribers!!! thank you thank you thank you much! feel free to leave comments..mwaaaaah! enjoy reading everyone ^______^