chapter2

We Can Happen

 

Dara's POV

 

 

 

Why didn't anyone tell me that drinks in a bar could be soooooo good? I mean, i just got my fourth glass of this colorful stuff Jessica had me drink and it taste just like juice drink. Plus! The more i drink, the whole place gets livelier and the music becomes more fun. And i seem to be more comfortable in this skimpy dress Krystal lent me. Isn't that like magic?

 

"Isn't she drunk already?" i heard Krystal, the other girl Jessica and Nana introduced to me earlier.

 

"She's having fun, that's okay." Jessica said. "Just don't let her out of our sight. She's not used to places like this."

 

They can't be talking about me right? Me, drunk? Nah.

 

I nodded my head to the beat of the music as i raised my hands enjoying the DJ's song. I can feel my body swaying and something seems to be pulling me to the dance floor. I'm feeling a bit weird everytime i move but heck this is just so fun!

 

"Aren't you girls going to dance?" I shouted to the girls even though we're on the same table. Wow, the music could really be so loud! Spell super fun! Ha ha!

 

Jessica, Nana and Krystal looked at each other and then Jessica nodded. "Go with Nana! Krystal and I will follow."

 

"You two waiting for your dates?" i teased.

 

Jessica and Krystal smiled sheepishly.

 

Oh i knew it! Toinx. These girls are too beautiful to be single. And now, after the drinks and with all the people minding their own businesses, i feel beautiful too. Huh! I'm going to find a date on the dance floor tonight!

 

"Let's go!" i felt Nana pulling me to the swarm of people jumping and swaying and raising their hands in the air. That is already dancing? Easy.

 

I felt a bit dizzy but it all came forgotten as Nana and I started dancing. I didn't know moving your body in different directions together with strangers doing the same thing could be so fun! So this is what I've been missing. "Wooooooo!"

 

I laughed as Nana do her crazy dance steps and i followed through. Amazing!

 

I didn't know what happened but the next thing i knew someone else is in front of me as i grined and i swayed with the upbeat song playing. Oh my gosh is he super cute!I had never stood so close to any guys aside from Sanghyun and this drop dead gorgeous guy seems to be pulling me nearer to him as he look at me while dancing. Oh the magnetic field between us is just so strong!

 

Our bodies are already touching and i can feel his hands on my waist as we dance but i don't care. I placed my left hand on his right shoulder as i continue to wave my right hand as we dance.

 

"You are so hot" i heard him say.

 

I can feel his breath in my ears. "Am i? Kekeke~"

 

He hugged me tighter. And i it just felt so good i let him be. I continued dancing.

 

I am having the time of my life as i feel the warmth of this guy's nearness. It felt so weird and damn right at the same time and feel like kissing him when...

 

"My girl." Another guy cut us off and i can feel the reluctance of the guy i'm dancing with to let me go.

 

I feel annoyed with the sudden interruption but seeing the way the new guy looked at Mr. First Stranger felt so different i found myself saying sorry to the first guy i danced.

 

The first stranger let me go grudgingly. And then he left me. Just a few steps away and he was already dancing with someone else. Dang!

 

I frowned as I saw Mr. First Stranger hug someone else but then it hurts my eyes looking at them so i focused to this new guy.

 

He already have one hand on my waist. I think im getting used to having strange hands on my waist. Kekeke~

 

Have i already said that this guy has a weird fashion sense? Okay so the messy jet black hair is very appealing, and his eyes, oh his eyes... yeah his eyes... I looked at them dreamily.. Hmmn.. Why do those eyes seemed familiar?

 

I shook my head. Maybe the trick of the colorful dancing lights.

 

But then that's all i can see because he is wearing a black face mask. Come on! A man wearing a face mask inside a bar! Toinx. Is he so sensitive about the smell of alcohol or smoke of cigarettes? Or is it just a new Korean fad i am not aware of?

 

He's tall and well built. But i can't really say for sure, about him being well built i mean. My attention kept on focusing on his studded shirt and tattoos everywhere. Whoa! Can i be dancing with a fugitive? Well, he's a y fugitive. Wha-- y??!

 

But then i continued dancing. His mere presence feels so good. I can even feel elctricity whenever he touches my waist or my arms. Without thinking i leaned closer to his neck. "You smell so nice."

 

"And you look amazing.."

 

I smiled. Okay so the compliment got me. Plus he sounded so y telling me that. Wait! y? Again? What else is not y about this guy? Tss.

 

I wrapped my arms around his neck. What could be so wrong with flirting with strangers? I gave the guy my sweetest smile.

 

 

***********************************************

 

hello to my new subscribers! *\(^-^)/*

thank you for your patience..mwah mwah!