Chapter 8

Until You Return
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Look at this. We saw another one of the Choi's property. It's a place at a secluded part of Seoul. And I think it's the place where they brought Sooyoung." Taehyung came on his hyung's side pointing at the building on the laptop screen that they saw.

"We need to go there and check. I have a strong feeling Sooyoung's there as well." Hoseok said as he looks at the place. "Let's go now." All seven of them prepared everything they needed  and proceeds to go to that place.

They took a van that is owned byJin's parents as he drives to the the place that they memorized the address. They parked the car a bit far from the building and tries to see the surroundings. They saw some guards that are not-so-suspicious guarding the gates of the house.

"We need a plan to go there." Hoseok said.

"I have a plan." Yoongi said and they discussed about it. They all agreed and nodded at the idea and proceeds to do what they're assigned to.
Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin disguised as boy maids that got called to clean the house and fix something. They changed their clothes that made them looked like a janitor and walks at the front gate and they were quickly blocked by one guy.

"Who are you?" The guy asked.

"We're the workers that Madame Choi called for, she said there's something that needs to be fixed on the house." Jungkook expalined calmly that really sound convincing. 

The guy look at the other guy and he nodded. They let them in and when the three are in already, they sighed in relief. They hid half of their faces with a scarf to prevent someone can recognize them. 

"Okay guys, let's split up and just push the button on your phone when you find Sooyoung okay?" Taehyung said and the three put on their ear piece that will make them hear the signal that won't be heard by the guards. Thank Yoongi for being a Techi lover he have a lot of gadgets with him.

The three guys split up and when a guard would pass by they would pretend to be cleaning or fixing something.

Taehyung was walking along pretending to mop the floor when he saw a room being guarded by one guy. He tried to think of a plan on how to make the guy go away. He slowly approaced the guy and he looked at Taehyung with raised brows.

"Sir, the other guard told me that your lunch are ready so you can eat already." He nodded at the guy and the guy looked at him first before shrugging and standing up. 

When the guy was facing it's back on Taehyung, Tae quickly sways the holder of the map he's holding and strikes the man's neck that made him passed out. Taehyung grins his rectangular grin thanking his skills on baseball for having a strong striking skill. After that he quickly grabbed the key on the keyholder on the guy's belt and quickly opens the door. When he opened the door his eyes wanders inside the room stopping at the crouching girl at the corner of the room.

"Sooyoung.. " He quietly approach her and touched her shoulder that made the girl flinch and move away.

"No, go away from me. Please.. Just let me go." Sooyoung s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter