Chapter 3

Until You Return
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After class that day, Sooyoung went straight to her so called 'home'. When she walked inside, she was immediately welcomed by a slap from her mother. She gasp and holds on her cheeks as she looks up at her glaring mother.

"E-Eomma..."

"Don't call me eomma you good-for-nothing girl! I made you study at the most exclusive high school and this is what you'll give me you stupid girl!" Her mother said that to her like Sooyoung's not her own daughter but just some stranger.

"But eomma... I-I did everything I can.." Sooyoung started to cry. True to her words, she did study hard and tried to pass the test but really, studying is very hard for her. She can't understand anything. Especially when there's no one to teach her, she doesn't even have friends in their school as she always find herself alone in the school's rooftop.

"TRIED YOUR BEST? HOW DID THIS TRY YOUR BEST HUH?! AND I TOLD YOU DON'T CALL ME EOMMA! I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER! I REGRET THE DAY I AGREED TO YOUR FATHER TO TREAT YOU LIKE MY OWN DAUGHTER!" Sooyoung froze in her place hearing all thos words from her so called mother.

"Wh-what do you m-mean?"

She was not her real daughter.

"You're mother died when giving birth to you, and after some month your dad and me met and he fell in love with me and he begged me to not say anything to you. When he died I promised him to take care of you. But, I can't just accept you." Her mother shove her away and walked to their bedroom slamming the door shut.

Sooyoung just stared at the space tears b down at her face like a river. She just couldn't believe it, it happens too fast. Her mind was still processing everything and when she knew it, she was already running out of their house and onto the streets. She recalled the days when she tried to please her mother and make her love Sooyoung but she always shover her away. And sometimes, it makes it look like Sooyoung is one of their maids when her mother ask her to do this and that. Now it makes all sense, she can't love Sooyoung because she's not her real daughter. She found herself sitted on the sidewalk on the secluded area of the street. She sat on the floor crying as the coldness of the night blows against her body.

Sooyoung grew alert when one drunk guy is slowly approaching her way.

"Hey.. m-miss.." The guy hiccups as he smirked maniacally at her.

Sooyoung stood up and ran as fast as she could. Luckily the guy can't seem to run from drunkness as she lost sight of him.
Still with tears in her eyes she saw herself on the train station. There's one place on her mind that she thinks she'll be safe and calm. She rode the train and sat there still contemplating on the shocking news she heard.

Hoseok and Taehyung are outside talking and laughing about random things. Mostly Taehyung telling a story of aliens and where they live and all.

"You know hyung, I really wish I can talk to aliens. Who knows they know a way on how I can talk to Eomma and Appa." Taehyung said as he looks up at the night sky.

"You really miss our parents don't you?" Hoseok said and copied Taehyung.

"Of course hyung, don't you?"

"I do too, so much." Hoseok sighed.

"I'm sorry hyung, I know you're the one who always do the things they have left. You should be studying right now and not working, I should have just help you." Taehyung frowned as he looked at his hyung.

"Tae, don't feel like that." Hoseok ruffled Taehyung's hair. "I'm happy on what I do. Besides, knowing that you're the only family I have, I feel more motivated. And even so I don't go to school, hyung still know many things." Hoseok chuckled.

"I'm really thankful to you hyung. I promise when I graduated, I'll find a work with a high salary pay and then we'll buy our house in the city and also you'll stop working already and then we'll be really rich!" Taehyung exclaimed that made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter