Chapter 6

Until You Return
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung and Taehyung we're still outside cause Hoseok haven't returned home yet. They were talking and laughing about random things when the gates in the stairs of the rooftop burst open. Thinking it was Hosoek the two immediately looked to the direction but their smiles immediately fell as they see 5 men standing there. Sooyoung gasp as she saw her "eomma" standing with them there.

"E-eomma.." She mumbles standing up. Mrs. Choi aaproached her but Taehyung immediately pulled Sooyoung behind him protectively.

"Yah, what do you want?" He said with a glare.

"Shut up, it's none of your busniess kid." She tried to shove Taehyung away but Taehyun kept still. She looked behind her calling her men telling them to drag Taehyung away.

One men immediately stood between them and punched Taehyung making stumble back.

"Taehyung!" Sooyoung held him up holding onto him in fear.

Hoseok was walking on the streets happily bringing food for Sooyoung and Taehyung. He saw a car parked on the front of the entrance of the stairs directing to their rooftop. He furrowed his eyebrows thinking that maybe it's nothing to do with them. He shrugged and climbed up the stairs. He immediately dropped the plastic of food he bought as he saw about 5 men and a girl in her late 40s standing there. What made him even more alert was Taehyung who has a bleeding lips as he is being held by Sooyoung who has tears in her eyes.

"YAH! Who are you?!" Hoseok immediately ran and cover both Taehyung and Sooyoung behind him as he glared at the intruders.

"Psh. Why are there so many feeling heroes here." Mrs. Choi scoffed and crossed her arms.

"Eomma, please... Just leave me. Leave us alone!" Sooyoung shouted at her but Mrs. Choi just rolled her eyes.

"Why would I listen to a stupid girl like you? I still need you for something. Don't worry after that, i'll let you go. Or more likely, just kill you instead so no one can stand in my way again." Hearing that both Hoseok and Taehyung pushed Sooyoung back even more so they can't get her.

"Leave. We will never let you get Sooyoung." Hoseok growled at them but Mrs. Choi just smirked at them.

She nodded her head to the 5 men and they immediately drag Hoseok and Taehyung away with force.

"Let me go!!" Both the brothers struggled but they have vice like grip feeling like their arms will break anytime.

"Now , come here." Mrs. Choi walked to Sooyoung dragging her by the hair.

"Sooyoung!" Hoseok and Taehyung shouted and trashes around but the 5 big men started to hit them.

"Hoseok! Taehyung!" Sooyoung cried as she struggled as Mrs. Choi grabbed her hair harder.

"Yah! Give Sooyoung back to us!" The 5 men continue to throw punches at them both now on the ground face bleeding from all the punches clutching on their stomach but still tried to reach for Sooyoung.

Sooyoung was crying really hard seeing how Hoseok and Taehyung we're bleeding so badly.

"STOOOOOOOP!" She shouted trying to remove Mrs. Choi's hand from her hair feeling like she'll lost all of her hair from how hard she gripped from it. "STOP IT PLEASE!" She pleaded but the men now started to kick them. Hoseok was now coughing blood from all the punches he received. He crawled over to Taehyung and tries to shield him as Taehyung was badly injured as well making him to receive all the punches cause of protecting his brother.

"PLEASE!!!" Sooyoung shouted loudly trying to stop them.

"Okay that's enough. Let's take this already." She tried to drag Sooyoung but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter