Chapter 7

Until You Return
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blinking at the sudden light that invaded his eyes, Hoseok looks around the room and tries to process his surroundings. Realizing something is attached to him, he looks up seeing the dextrose hanging there and when he looks to the side, he saw his brother on the bed on the other side of the room. Hoseok immediately sits up remembering what happened to them but groans cause of the pain that he suddenly felt in his stomach.

"Hoseok hyung?!" Jungkook along with the other who just came back from buying foods saw Hoseok sitting on the bed clutching on his stomach. Jungkook gave Jimin the bags of food and immediately help Hoseok to lay down. "Aigoo hyung, you shouldn't have gotten up, you still need a lot of rest."

"Jungkook's right Hoseok, take it easy." Jin set the foods on the table as the other goes to check on Hoseok.

"Ugh.. sorry. How's Taehyung?" Hoseok looks to the side seeing his brother sleeping.

"Don't worry, he's okay. No major injuries." Jimin said as he smiled a bit. Hoseok nods and sighs in relief before he widens his eyes remembering the reason why they are at the hospital."Hoseok-ah? Why? Are you okay?" Namjoon looks at Hoseok worriedly.

"Soo.. Sooyoung! Guys! Help us! We need to find her!" Hoseok hold onto Jungkook's arms who's near him tugging the youngest slightly.

"Hyung calm down." Jimin rubs his shoulders trying to calm him down.

"We need to find her now! She's in trouble! I promised to protect her, I promised to.. I promise not to give her back to her mother." Hoseok has now tears falling from his eyes. He have mixed emotions. Fear, anger, worry. He feels like he have broken a promise he made for the only girl he loved. "I've broken that promise... I let her life be in danger."

"Hyung.. Shh.. calm down." Jungkooks wipes the tears from his hyung's eyes. 

"Is this the girl you're talking about Seok?" Yoongi asked as he sat on the space on the bed beside Hoseok. Hoseok nodded and looks at them one by one.

"Please.. we need to find her. We need to find her before it's too late."

"Take a rest, and while you two are recovering, we'll do everything we can to know where she is okay?" Namjoon assured Hoseok and he nodded.

"Please.. Please find her." Seeing the worry in Hoseok's eyes, the others knew that this girls is not just a girl for their friend, but a special someone he really loves and treasure a lot aside from his brother.

After a while they manage to make Hoseok sleep again. They proceed to eat the food they bought setting some foods aside so when Taehyung and Hoseok wakes up they can eat as well.

 

Groaning at the pai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter