Chapter 4

Until You Return
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came and Sooyoung was the first one to wake up. She rubbed her eyes and sits up. She suddenly let out a chuckle seeing how the two brothers sleep. Hoseok was sprawled on the matress with mouth hanging open while Taehyung was in fatal position looking so cold. She shook her head and covered Taehyung with the blanket then goes to close Hoseok's mouth without waking the two. After that she washed her face and gargles because she haven't bought her toothbrush yet. When she's all clean, she tied her hair in a bun and looks on the fridge for something to cook for breakfast.

"Hmm.. eggs and onions. Let's make omelette then." She grinned and started to cook the omelette and also rice.

After some minutes, Hoseok opened his eyes at the smell of food. He stood up and went to the kitchen seeing Sooyoung cooking there.

"Aigooo, Soo, you didn't have to cook for us." He approached her and stood beside her as she cook. Sooyoung turned to him and chuckles seeing Hoseok's bed hair.

"Aniya, it's the least I can do Hoseokie. And by the way, you look good in your bed hair." She chuckles and ruffled his hair. Hoseok hearing this immediately coughed and looked away.

"I-I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." He immediately went to the bathroom and washed his face. "Aish, what's wrong with you Jung Hoseok." He slightly slapped his cheeks slightly hard. "Ouch!" He hissed then rubbed his cheeks, Hoseok just shook his head and started to brush his teeth.

"Aigoo hyung, you are so inlove." Hoseok jumped in surprise and clutch on his chest as he sees Taehyung standing beside him already brushing his teeth.

"Yah! When did you get here!" He slapped Taehyung's arm.

"Yah hyung! I've been here before you! You're just so into your deep thoughts that you didn't notice me." Taehyung hisses and rubs the spot his hyung slapped him.

"Tsk." Hoseok rolled his eyes on him and proceeds to brush his teeth.

"Nae hyung, are you falling hard already for Soo?" Taehyung nudges his brother as he wiggle his eyebrows teasingly.

"Shut up Tae, or I'll tell the aliens to ignore your calls." Hoseok stuck his tongue out at his brother.

"Andwaeeeeeeee!" Taehyung whined like a child as he stomped his feet.

"Okay okay, stop whining!"

"Hey, breakfast is ready!" They heard Sooyoung shouted from the kitchen.

"Come on hyung, you don't want your princess waiting." Taehyung grinned. Hoseok walk towards him and gave him a slap on the head before walking to the kitchen.

"Yaaaaaaah!" Taehyung followed him and slapped his arms.

"Aigoo kids stop fighting."

"We're not kids!" The two chorused which made Sooyoung laugh. She managed to calm the two as they settled for their not-so-quiet breakfast with constant fighting for food, and attention from a certain brunette.

After breakfast they cleaned the plates and untensils they used.

"It's weekend today, but I have work at the market and Taehyung works with me when it's weekend. What do you plan on doing Soo?" Hoseok approached Sooyoung.

"Can I come with you on the market? I promise i'll help!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

"Are you sure? It can be tiring." Hoseok a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter