Epilogue

Until You Return
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you can say, everything went well for them. After everything has settled, Mr. Kim agreed that he would run the company first while Sooyoung and Hoseok was studying. The man also stood as a second father not to only Sooyoung but to all of them as well. Helping them and making sure that everything is going well about them. 

Hoseok left his job at the market to continue studying with Sooyoung and now, Taehyung was also in the same university as Jungkook and Jimin which is both living with them at the mansion. Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi pretty much stays everyday there too after their respective jobs. It only made them became more closer like a family. All of them except Hoseok of course, treated Sooyoung as their younger sister and make sure that no harm could be done on her. 

Hoseok not wanting Sooyoung to slip away from him decided to propose to her so he could assure that she'll be her forever. Hoseok said he had some meetings to do with some of their classmates so she told Sooyoung to go home first. She told him that she can wait for him but he insisted she should go home first and Sooyoung sighed in defeat and went home pouting. Entering the house she tilted her head when darkness surrounds the house.

"Strange." She mumbled because whenever she got home, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin would be in the living room playing video games as Namjoon is on the couch watching them, Yoongi with his coffee and book and Jin on the kitchen preparing some food they could eat for dinner.

She walked deeper inside the house and no traces of his 'brothers' inside. She heaved a sigh and just proceeds to her room to quickly change into a pair of pajama and loose white shirt tying her hair into a ponytail. She decided she would cook this day since maybe Jin was busy with something and can't cook for them. When she was about to take some ingredients on the fridge her phone rang and Jungkook's name flashed on the screen. 

"Hello? Kookie?" She picked it up and waited for him to answer.

"Soo! You need to come here now!" Jungkook practically shouted with a shaking and panicked voice. She felt her heart beat fast as worry filled her eyes.

"Yah! What happened? Where are you?!" Sooyoung went to her room to grab her jacket and immediately slip on her pair of black converse and went out of the house locking it first.

"At the train station! Come on quickly please!" Jungkook shouted from the other line again.

"Jeon Jungkook tell what happen you're making me worry!" She ran her way through the station waiting for the other to answer.

"Just come here-" Jungkook said but the line got cutted off that made her more nervous. 

She ran faster on the station as her heart beats getting faster even more when she came closer to it wondering what really is the matter. She came to a stop in front of the station hand rested on her knees as she panted from running. She stood straight and looks around.

"Okay, now this is really strange." She looked around at the dimly lit station, no people around. She stopped on her spot and looked around hoping to find Jungkook there.

I give it to you 
Even though it was kinda awkward, I wanna give it all to you 
I give it to you 
I’ll cry and I’ll laugh, it’s only you 
For you 

The moment I first saw you 
With short hair and a pretty uniform 
I only remember that image of you 
Don’t go anywhere 
You have to only see me 
I don’t know why my heart feels this way 
You’re all I think about 
I’ll become a rhythm and a song 
And sing it for you 

(Good to you) 
I only see you 
(Good to you) 
Even with this distance between us 
Always stay by my side 
(Good to you) 
You’re my everything 
Even if tomorrow brings you trouble 
Hold my hand 

I give it to you 
Even though it was kinda awkward, I wanna give it all to you 
I give it to you I’ll cry and I’ll laugh, it’s only you 
For you 
(Good to you) 
(Good to you) 

Good to you
(This lyrics is the english version of Propose by BTS)

She suddenly heard someone singing on the broadcast speaker of the station. That voice, the voice she wants to hear forever. 'Hoseok...' She smiled as she thought of his name she smiled warmly as his voice filled her ears. She tried to look around for him but he's nowhere to be found. When the song was done she took a step forward.

"Hoseok...? Hobi? Where are you?" She looks around trying to find the familiar figure of his boyfriend. Suddenly after some while the light on the train rail lit up and there stood in the middle is the guy she loves the most having that wide smile in his face a single blue rose in his hand.

"Hi my most precious and beautiful Choi Sooyoung." Hoseok grinned even wider as he looked at the blushing girl.

"Yah, what are you doing there? I though you have some meetings with our classmates?" She crossed her arms and raised a brow at him.

"Gotcha." Hoseok chuckled softly. "Do you remember this place?" Hoseok asked and she looked around nodding her head.

"This is where you found me." She continue to look around the place remembering what happened to her there. "This is where you saved me." Her gaze then came back to Hoseok who nodded his head still with a smile on his face.

"You are right." Hoseok nodded and looked back directly at her eyes. "Sooyoung-ah, I know that memory was painful to you. Cause that's the time you thought of ending your life." He paused as he coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter