Chapter 5

Until You Return
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weekends had come to an end. It's time for Taehyung and Sooyoung to come to school again. Sooyoung refuses to come to school saying that she doesn't know how to support her school fees anymore and maybe just find some work soon too. So it leaves Taehyung going to school, Hoseok going to the market to work and Sooyoung being left on the house saying she'll just clean and wash the laundry making the two protest but she shoved both the brother away making them sigh and let her be. She walked them to the gate of the stairs and waved at them as they went on their way.

"Time for some cleaning~" She rolled up the sleeves of her long sleeves shirt as she grins to herself and starts to clean the house.

Taehyung once again dragged his feet on going to school again. He sighed to himself ruffling his hair in frustration. Entering the shool he was met with a slap on the back of his head as he entered their room from the one and only bully of his life, Park Taejin.

"Yo alien boy!" Taehyung just walked to his seat ignoring them as they laughed at him. If only he could fight them back.

They were about to bother him anymore but luckily their teacher arrived saving him from them.

"Tsk." Taejin glared at him and plopped down on his seat as Taehyung secretly smiled in victory.

After class is finished, Taehyung immediately packed his things wanting to go home already. He walked out of their room and walked out of their school. As he was passing by the same alley which Taejin and his gang always punch and kick him, and there they are again. They forcefully pulled him and threw him to the ground.

"What a brat we have here. You're lucky earlier, but not now." Smirked Taejin and told one of his men to punch him but Taehyung having the courage in himself after long months of getting bullied stood up and punched his men instead.

"AH BWOYAH?!" exclaimed Taejin as he glared at Taehyung. Taehyung turned to look at him with his scary eyes as he approach the remaining two making them back away.

"What?! Still gonna fight me? Huh?! Huh?!" Taehyung exclaimed and punched Taejin hard making his nose bleed and falls to the ground. He looks up at Taehyung with wide eyes and crawls away before standing up and running away with his other two men.

"Tsk. I should have done that long ago to be honest." He wiped his sweat and sighed as he walked home already.

Taehyung arrived home and saw Sooyoung outside the house drinking some juice.

"Soooo!" Taehyung ran to her while waving. Sooyoung turned to look at him beaming happily.

"Taehyungie!! Welcome h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter