Chapter 2

Until You Return
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung! Are you both okay?" Taehyung came running to their direction after the train had passed by.

"She's unconcsious! Taehyung help me put her on my back let's bring her home, she needs to get treated." Hoseok stood up and carries Sooyoung as Taehyung helped him to put her on his back.

They rode the train and luckily there weren't many people inside and other thought that the girl was just sleeping or else they might have thought that they have kidnapped her. After some minutes they arrived at their place as it is just a block away from the train station.

"Tae, please get some warm water and a cloth." Hoseok instructed Taehyung as he laid Sooyoung on the matress on the floor.

Taehyung arrived with the water and cloth and Hoseok started to wipe her face and arms. He checked if she had some major injuries and luckily she only got some minor scratch on her arm. Hoseok sighed in relief and covered her body with the blanket.

"Hyung is she okay?" Taehyung asked as he sat beside Hoseok.

"She'll be okay, maybe she got shocked and fainted. But no major injuries." Taehyung nods and looks at the sleeping Sooyoung with worried eyes.

"I wonder why did she tried to kill herself."

"I don't have any idea as well." Hoseok sighed. "I'll go make some dinner first, look out for her okay?" Hoseok patted Taehyung's head and made his way to the kitchen as Taehyung just nod at him.

Taehyung decided to read a book about aliens as he sat beside the sleeping Sooyoung. After some time Sooyoung stirred slightly in her sleep as she slowly opened her eyes. She blinked her eyes as she saw an unfamilliar surrounding around her. She widened her eyes and quickly sits up then looked at her clothes seeing that she's still in her uniform.

Seeing that she sat up, Taehyung looked away from his book and look at her.

"Oh, you're awake!" He smiled at her and she looked at him with confused face.

"What... What happened?" She asked in a quiet voice.

"Oh, you don't remember? My hyung saw you in the middle of the train rails and there's a train approaching already so he quickly ran to you and saved you from being hit." Taehyung told her and she looked down on her lap as she remembered already.

"You're awake. Hey are you okay?" Hoseok came inside their small living room and sat beside her putting a hand on her shoulders. Sooyoung looked at him and she blushed slightly as she looked at Hoseok's face.

"N-nae, I'm okay. I'm sorry if I bothered you." She bowed to Hoseok slightly and to then bowed to Taehyung as well.

"No don't worry, we're glad to help." Taehyung patted her head and she smiled. "I wonder what are you thinking though, did you think of commiting suicide?" As Taehyung said that, Sooyoung just bit her lips and looks down. Seeing this, Hoseok shook his head at Taehyung kind of telling him to not talk about it first and Taehyung nods his head.

"Oh, my name's Hoseok and he is my brother Taehyung." Hoseok said and she bowed again to them.

"I'm Choi Sooyoung."

"Yeah that is what's written on your badge." Taehyung pointed at the bagde on her pocket and she smiled at them as the three of them chuckled together.

"By the way, dinner's ready. You can eat here. I made food enough for three." Hoseok smiled brightly at her and she looks up at him again.

"A-aniyo, it's okay. I've burden you too much already." She removed the blanket on her and stood up followed by Taehyung and Hoseok standing up too. "And I'm not that hungry." The next thing happened made Hoseok and Taehyung laugh as they heard her stomach grumble. Sooyoung blushed in embarassment and held onto her stomach. "Yah you stupid stomach, why do you have to embarass me?" She whispered to her stomach.

"Aigoo, don't worry! We won't mind!" Taehyung cheered and dragged her to their small kitchen happily. Hoseok looked at him and Sooyoung as he chuckled at his brother's childishness and proceed to follow them both to the kitchen.

They were eating happily as Sooyoung feels comfortable around the two brothers already. They were talking and talking and Taehyung and Hoseok was surprised at how much she can eat. She smiled shyly but then Hoseok said it's okay and they continue to eat and talk happily. All the time, Hoseok is sparing glances at the girl eating and laughing at the table admiring how beautiful she is and how music to his ears her laughter is. Taehyung noticed the look his brother is giving Sooyoung, he grinned and nudges his brother playfully. Breaking his stare away, Hoseok faked cough as he looks down on his food. Sooyoung looked up at them from her food and blinked her eyes.

"Wae?" She tilted her head as she looked at the laughing Taehyung and at Hoseok who's looking down at his food.

"N-Nothing." He looked up at her and smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter