Chapter 9

Until You Return
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was silence.

Blood spilled on the floor and everyone was holding their breathe as everything seems to happen in slow motion.

Taehyung had his eyes closed as he wait for the pain to hit him but he felt no pain instead he felt Sooyoung in front of him hugging him tightly. He opened his eyes widely as he held Sooyoung who looked at him with wide eyes b with tears.

They heard a gun fell and Taehyung looked past Sooyoung seeing Mrs. Choi on the ground, the gun she's holding fell from her hands as she felt the pain. 

Jimin quicky ran to kick the gun away from her reach when he sees that she's trying to take the gun back. "Sorry not sorry ma'am." Jimin just smirked down at her.

"One move and I won't hesitate to shoot your head." Namjoon who was holding the gun threatened her with venom in his voice as she can't help but writh in pain from the shot on her leg when she tried to move.

Taehyung sighed in relief knowing that Sooyoung wasn't hurt and they're already saved.

"Sooyoung..." Hoseok mumbled as he looked at Sooyoung tears thretening to fall from his eyes. Sooyoung looks back hearing the voice he wanted to hear the most he let go of Taehyung as he walks slowly before she burst out crying and ran into Hoseok's waiting arms. He hugged him tightly like his life depends on him.

"Shh.. Shh.. There Sooyoungie, no one can hurt you now.." Hoseok her hair as he tries to calm the girl down.

Everyone sighed on relief that no one was hurt. They could hear the siren of the police cars outside the house and a moment later police officers came and arrested the men and Mrs. Choi who was put into a stretcher and brought to the ambulance. Namjoon greeted the officers first as they patted him.

"I'm glad she's okay.." Taehyung approached them and patted Sooyoung's head who's face is buried on Hoseok chset.

"Hey there, Sooyoung. We're happy nothing bad happened to you." Namjoon softly approached them as to not scare the girl.

Sooyoung pulled back at bit from the hug eyes puffy red as she sniffed. She looked at the faces she once met at the market as she bowed a bit to them.

"Th-thank you.. for.. for helping me.." She mumbled quietly as she tried to give them a sincere smile despise the tears that are falling from her face.

"Aigoo, it's okay, since you seem to be very important to Hoseok hyung and Taehyung hyung, we'll never let anything happen to you again. We'll be your friends plus protector too." Jungkook reached and ruffled Sooyoung's hair. Hoseok quickly pulled Sooyoung into his embrace as he growled a bit at Jungkook.

"Yah."

"Geez hyung, we won't steal her from you." Jungkook chuckled and that made Sooyoung blush hiding her face deeper on Hoseok chest.

"Nae Hoseok-ah, we'll be like, brothers to her." Yoongi nods as he patted Hoseok's back.

"I think we need to get going now, everyone deserves rest." Taehyung said as he hugged Sooyung too making the girl be sandwiched between the two brothers.

"Let's go then, and after this we need to go out sometime to celebrate!" Jimin beamed as they walked out of the house towards the car bowing on the police officers they passed by.

"Or we can have barbecue at the house! Let's cook many foods!" Taehyung nodded at his own suggestion.

"We'll cook? More likely me and Hoseok would cook. You guys are banned on the kitchen or else, the whole house might bur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter