Suho (Kim Joon Myeon)

EXO Short Stories

Your POV

'Waaait!' I said to my nephew as he ran along the lane. I sigh and keep searching for that little boy
_

Joon Myeon's POV


'Kinderrrr!!!' I heard a boy screamed as he approached near me
'uncle please give me kinder pleaseeee?' He said with his puppy eyes.
I laughed and said 'where's your mother?' I'm afraid he's not allowed to have that sinful chocolate.
'I'm with aunty' he said as I pat his head
'Rai!!!'
I think it's the answer of my unsaid question.
_

Your POV


And it's him!!
'Rai!!!' I approach him. 'Wait for me, will you?'
I bowed to the man who pat Rai's head
'Hi. He asked me to brought that, but I thought.. Maybe...' He gave me that ifyouknowwhatimean look.
I smiled
'Aunty I want that kinder.'
'Only one, okay?'
'Yeaay!'
Then the man gave Rai a kinder which he treasure very much.
'Say thank you to uncle!' I said
'Uncle thank you! My name is Rai!'
He smiled 'you're welcome Rai. My name is Joon Myeon'
'Bye uncle!'
'Thank you so much Joonmyeon ssi' I bowed.
'No problem' he bowed back.
-
As me and my nephew reach the cashier,
'It's uncle!!!!' And Rai ran to joonmyeon. Oh no, after all he's still stranger. I kinda embarrassed.
'Oh hello rai!!' He said while we queuing, we smiled to each other.
'Do you live around here?' Joonmyeon ask me

'haha you can see from my clothes, don't you' as I see my clothes only a plain white t shirt and a pair of old jeans, and I'm only holding my wallet. I don't even bring my phone. And my hair... I clipped it messily

'Yes, I live in 8th avenue How about you?'
'I'm just visiting my grandma, but in 8th avenue too!'
'I want to go with uncle!' Rai said.
'No you can't Rai.. Uncle is busy' 'I'm sorry joonmyeon-ssi, he usually not like this'
'It's okay, really. is it near the salon? My grandma's house near there'
'Omo? My house is right behind the salon! Who's your grandma?' 
'It's Mrs Go Ahn'
'Go Ahn ahjumma? I know her, she just moved this year, right?'
'Yes!! What a small world. Okay then, I'll take Rai, no problem. You brought a car?'
'Err.. No actually. I came here walking with Rai. he said he wanted to walk'
'Then you came along too! I'll take both of you' he said while paying his things.
'Uncle you are so kind!!' rai said
'Say thank you to uncle' i told rai.
'Thank you uncle I like you!' Rai said playfully.
I bow to him 'sorry you're troubled by this stranger, joonmyeon-ssi'
'No, not at all'

-
His car is neat, clean, and smells good (not to mention luxurious). He's really kind to a stranger and I bet he's a good person, I cannot imagine him as a robber or even kidnapper. i'm grateful rai is talking nonstop, so i don't have to think about some awkward conversation.
-
'Where's your house?' joon myeon said
'No just stop at you grandma's house, I want to say hello to Go Ahn ahjumma'
'Really? I'll take you home after that then'
Whoa. How he acts like a gentleman.
and we arrived at his grandma's house.
'Grandmaa'
'Is it joonmyeon?' She appeared from the kitchen. a smell of pie came with her. 'I was waiting for you!'
'I'm sorry grandma I have to buy fruits for you first' after she hugged him she realized there are someone else there
'oh! If it isn't the pretty lady~ how come you are here'
'Greetings, ahjumma. I met joomyeon ssi at the supermarket, and he took us home. Rai, greet ahjumma!' i said
'Greetings, ahjumma.'
'Hello there, Rai. I think your hair's already long..' She commented more like mumbling to herself.
'Well then ahjumma, I'm gonna go home then. Thank you so much, sorry for barging in'
'Yaa joonmyeon. greet her mother for me, take this' his grandma give him a freshly baked apple pie.
'Thank you so much ahjumma..'
-

'i'm home!'

we arrived at my house and we're welcomed by my mother's shout 'where have you been?'
'Mooom this is joonmyeon ssi, Go Ahn ahjumma's grandson'
'Greetings, ma'am. This is from my grandma'
'Uncle brought us home!!!' Rai said
'Why, Rai, I'm sorry for troubling you, I'm rai's mother' said my sister
'No problem at all. I'm sorry but I'm gonna go then..'
'Thank you!' And my sister pushing me to take him outside, resulting my death glare.
'thank you so much, joon myeon ssi.' I said as we're outside the house.
'You are very welcome. Thanks for taking care of my grandma' he paused and said. 'It's kinda embarrassing, but we haven't properly introduced ourselves and I don't even know your name'
'Oh?' I just realized I haven't even tell him my name. 'It's Shin Min Ra' I said smiling
He also smiled. 'Okay then, gotta go.' He said looking at me while walk backwards and almost tripped in my garage. He laughed awkwardly and go. I waved at him.

I entered the front door and that was when my mom and sister teasing me.

-