Luhan

EXO Short Stories

‘yes, 2 buckets of chicken wings and 15 colas’ i said.

I can’t believe my brother did this to me. I’m just finished my campus activity at 6pm and he told me to pick him up after playing soccer and even told me to buy food for his team.. what kind of brother is he...

After i arrived at the parking lot i called him

‘YA HAN MIN KYU! I can’t take all of these alone.’

‘yes yes my friend Luhan will go there’

‘and why are you not going yourself??’

‘i have to pee. Bye!’

Aish.. this guy..

A while after that there’s a guy going out of the building. I’ve never seen him before, but i think it’s Luhan whom my brother mentioned before, since he’s looking right and left.

I approach him ‘err are you luhan-ssi? My brother’s friend?’

‘ah yes! you must be Min Ran’

he's wearing a black tee and some shorts. he has a fair skin and angelic face. i've never seen someone as handsome as him before.

but i hide my thoughts.

‘sorry to bother you, my brother is such a bothersome’ i said grumbly as we walked to my car

‘hahaha you look exactly like him when grumping’ he said as he take one bucket and all the sodas, leave me with only one bucket.

I just laughed a bit.

‘luhan-ssi how long have you known my brother?’ i’m curious since he seems know my brother quite well.

‘well, i’m his high school classmate for 2 years, then we go to different major. i took mechanical engineering’

‘oh so this game is with his high school friend?’

‘yes, because we’re about to graduate soon. By the way, what major do you take?’

‘medical’

‘whoaa. Great’ he smiled at me ‘never occured to me to get there, though’

‘same with mechanical engineering to me’ then we laughed when suddenly there are screaming

‘food!!!!! FINALLY!’

And the other friends of my brother took the buckets and colas from me and Luhan’s hands. Some of them pat my head to thank me. And my brother is there to hug me. ‘wait for us, okayy?’

I just sighed. I wanna go home faaast

Then i just sit there sipped my soda, while watching them eating. my phone is already dead. So i just staring blankly without realizing what’s happening.

Click! CLICK!

Suddenly someone clicked his hand in front of my face. I realized and lift my head. It was Luhan, laughing. ‘haha, what are you doing?’

I smiled and he sit beside me.

‘finished your eating?’ i said

‘i’m alright, i don’t like eating right after doing sport’

‘hmm..’ i just nod

and we sat there awkwardly for a bit, trying to find some topics to talk, but none of us succeeded.

'so..'

'you..'

we talked at the same time. realizing the awkwardness, we laughed at our own silly act.

and then after our laughter fade away, we're back to our own thoughts.

when suddenly..

CRASH!

‘arh!!’

‘ouch!’

Me and luhan’s head is crashed by someone from behind.

‘if it’s not my always-single-sister and my-forever-alone-friend.. maybe you’re destined to be together?’ my brother said evilishly.

‘HAN MIN KYU!!’ I ran to reach him. And laughter from my brother’s friends fill the air.

-

author's pov 

'ya! luhan!' han min kyu hit luhan's back as they walked out of the building.

'ouch! ya you hurt me twice in this 10 minutes!' luhan said massaging his back

'a good catch, huh? my sister?' min kyu pointed his chin to his own sister who walked in front of them

luhan blushes, he's a shy guy after all.

'make a move! go! or else i'mma change my mind' min kyu pushed luhan to reach min ran.

luhan looked at the back, his face's saying 'what-am-i-supposed-to-do' 

min kyu just raised his shoulder carelessly.

as luhan approach min ran, he said

'er, min ran?'

min ran looked back at him

'can i drive you home?'

min ran got confused, 'eh? how about my car?'

luhan got speechless. 'er.. i didn't think about that' escapes his lips.

min ran laughed as she saw this guy get embarrassed.

'i'll take your car! i'm gonna meet my girlfriend!' min kyu said as he took the car key from min ran's hand.

'wha...' min ran stared blankly as she saw his brother leaving with her car. 'ya! my phone and my wallet's there! aish..'

min ran then stared back awkwardly at luhan who's been watching the scene. luhan smiled and said,

'shall we go, then?' 

--