chapter five

Destiny and Fate

∞ Bae Suzy ∞

 

“So, what’s his name?”

“That, you need to find out along with his deepest secrets.”

We’re currently hanging out at the corridor since our last period teacher, fortunately, is nowhere to be found.

“Suzy, you don’t expect me to know his deepest secrets do you?” He eyed me in suspicion as I flash him a Cheshire smile.

“Of course I do! You never fail me, Myungsoo.”

He nodded, seemingly expecting my response. What can I do? He knew me too well.

The bell signaling our dismissal rang sooner than we expected. I was in a hurry to get my bag so that I can go and grab something to eat faster.

“Kim Myungsoo can you move faster please.” I said lazily as I saw him typing on his cellphone.

“Can’t come. Sorry Suzy.”

“I- what? Why?”

“I have to fetch my cousin at school. She’s going to sleepover.”

“So you’re going to leave me alone to eat?” I hunched my shoulders and frowned.

Myungsoo glanced at my direction before focusing his gaze back at his phone,“You could come with me and let’s eat after.”

“No thank you. I’m hungry now. See you tomorrow!”

With my bag on my arm, I patted his shoulder before sprinting out of the classroom and out of the school. I walked my way towards the nearest convenience store and grabbed a sandwich along with a chocolate drink.

I was eating peacefully while finishing reading my favorite book when my phone beeped.

Myungsoo:

Please do me a favor and go home early.

I rolled my eyes. The guts of this guy have to order me around. Since I am Bae Suzy, I decided to annoy him for a while.

 

Me:

Sorry honey, can’t follow you right now. Still busy eating.

He replied immediately. Wow. He must be bored right now.

Bored Myungsoo is equal to fast replies.

Myungsoo:

Or else I will not befriend that guy from your neighborhood.

What?! He just did not!

Me:

You just did not blackmail me you challenger!

Oh how I wish he could be here right now so that I could throw my phone right at his face. But of course who was I kidding. He’s my savior for my love life so I couldn’t do that to him, sadly.

My phone beeped once again.

Myungsoo:

Trust me when I did, sweetheart. Now go home early and finish up eating.

I ate the last bite of the sandwich while burning holes on my phone mentally. He can be so frustrating. Eating cannot be done fast. Does he want me dead?!

Me:

Geez, I’m done. You happy?

I fixed myself and went out of the store. I decided to walk home since it’s a beautiful afternoon.

Myungsoo:

Very. Text me when you’re home.

I sighed and placed my phone on my pocket.

I stopped on my tracks while waiting for the traffic lights to turn red for all the cars to stop. This part of life is called waiting everyone. And who else loves to wait? Nope. Definitely not me. Nah-uh.


I started crossing the road once the light signaled green.

Just then, a loud beeping startled my system and I immediately looked at my left, eyes wide due to the realization that I couldn’t move.

Freaking hell, move Suzy! You’re about to be crashed by a car! Oh God please save me, I promise to give donations to the children in need just please save me. I can’t be dead now. My hopes, my dreams. I still need to see Ian Somerhalder and marry him!

And maybe today is just my lucky day and heavens answered my call, I was harshly thrown at the side of the road and my body felt heavy.

I gulped as I saw a familiar face just inches before mine.

So close.

“Damn it woman! Do you plan to get yourself killed?”

“Y-you.” I managed to utter before everything went black.

xx